2K PRO-AM (PS4)

Talk about NBA 2K20 here.

Re: 2K PRO-AM (PS4)

Postby Andrew on Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:46 pm

It has to be close. I should've paid attention to how many games it was for me, it'd be useful information to pass along to other people. :doh:

That's how it's done, though. It should be within the first 20 games or so, and will happen regardless of your position or Archetype.
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Release Topics: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Topics: NBA 2K19 | NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
Andrew
The One Admin
Administrator

Postby [Q] on Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:59 pm

Ok I'll keep chugging along and see how it goes.
[Q]
NBA Live 18 Advocate
NLSC Team Member

Postby Andrew on Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:54 pm

How are you going for VC earnings? I've been thinking of putting together a guide to efficiently grinding for every bit of VC you can. A bit late in the year I know, but I figure I can adapt it for NBA 2K21 as well.
Release Topics: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Topics: NBA 2K19 | NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
Andrew
The One Admin
Administrator

Postby [Q] on Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:10 pm

Honestly I can't really tell if I'm getting a good amount of VC. I'm earning about 800-900 for each career game but I'm not sure where else I can get it.
[Q]
NBA Live 18 Advocate
NLSC Team Member

Postby Andrew on Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:22 pm

I might whip up a full illustrated guide then, but as a general rule of thumb:

- Play every game, get a good Teammate Grade and stats (obviously).
- Playing through MyCAREER will also bring up endorsement events that pay out a few thousand VC, which helps pad your wallet.
- Go to the Daily Spin room and spin the wheel for a chance at up to 2000 VC. Other prizes like Skill and Gatorade Boosts are also helpful, and even free clothes helps you outfit your player without spending VC.
- Visit VC Management (your agent's office, near your MyCOURT) once every 24 hours for a free 500 VC
- Shoot around in your MyCOURT. Doing different things (hit 10 shots in a row, perform 25 dribble moves, etc) will grant VC. You can earn up to 500 VC by repeating these tasks between every NBA game you play.
- Aim for the Daily Bonus in The Neighborhood (the things like play in The Cages, get 10 rebounds and 10 assists, get two double-doubles, make 5 dunks, etc). Some of them can be done in a single game.

Doing that will maximise your VC earnings, and playing and training will help level up your Badges. Once you're around 75-80 Overall with a handful of Badges, online play is a lot more viable and offline will start to feel pretty easy.

Andrew
The One Admin
Administrator

Previous

Return to NBA 2K20