Phoenix Suns HWC jersey slot gone?

Talk about NBA 2K20 here.

Phoenix Suns HWC jersey slot gone?

Postby [Stove] on Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:43 am

So I was about to start going through the forums to look at Suns mods to see what's around, and I was also looking through all of the jersey files for the Suns from my folder of every jersey file. I made this folder awhile ago maybe a couple of months. I noticed that the Suns had a Hardwood Classic jersey from the in-game files I had... which is weird because I didn't see a HWC slot for the jerseys for the Suns. For me it goes from City to Classic Home '68-'75. No HWC slot at all. Weird right? Was there one there before? Did 2k remove it? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. :crazyeyes: I can't find any information about it on Google, nothing about it on the Bug Reports on this site here or in the Patch Notes section. Nada.

Does anyone know about this?
[Stove]

Re: Phoenix Suns HWC jersey slot gone?

Postby kobedurant on Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:55 am

It was originally in 2K18, but since the Suns only wore it for that one season, 2K hid the option for it (similar to how 2K19s earned jerseys are labeled as christmas in 2K20, but are now hidden since no team wears those jerseys for this year). Im pretty sure the Suns HWC slot is still available, but you'd need cheat engine to enable it
Image Image
kobedurant

Re: Phoenix Suns HWC jersey slot gone?

Postby [Stove] on Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:45 am

kobedurant wrote:It was originally in 2K18, but since the Suns only wore it for that one season, 2K hid the option for it (similar to how 2K19s earned jerseys are labeled as christmas in 2K20, but are now hidden since no team wears those jerseys for this year). Im pretty sure the Suns HWC slot is still available, but you'd need cheat engine to enable it

I don't care much about putting it back. I was just thinking maybe I was crazy because I swore I saw it once in 2k20, and the jersey file is from 2k20 so. idk. Good to know though. Thank you.
[Stove]

Return to NBA 2K20