Myleague offline "There was a problem getting the team design. Please try again"

Talk about NBA 2K20 here.

Myleague offline "There was a problem getting the team design. Please try again"

Postby Wangelen on Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:09 pm

HELLO EVERYONE,

Myleague "There was a problem getting the team design. Please try again"

eng: this happens to someone else, this error throws me when I want to download equipment designs, even if they are made by me.

spa: A alguien le pasa eso, intento descargar un diseño de equipo para jugar miliga con extensión. Incluso con equipos creados por mi, también cuando intento crear camisetas a veces me arroja un error similar. Por favor necesito ayuda.

Saludos/best regards
Wangelen

Re: Myleague offline "There was a problem getting the team design. Please try again"

Postby BrotherJRB on Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:10 pm

I have had this with every version of 2k18, 2k19 and 2k20. I have had to constantly verify integrity of files is steam....if that doesn't help then I am forced to restart the myleague and try again. I have troubleshot this many times and I cannot understand why it happens.
2013 is the year?
Thanks to Vl@d, Leftos and all the other patchers for their hard work.
BrotherJRB

Re: Myleague offline "There was a problem getting the team design. Please try again"

Postby Wangelen on Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:22 pm

BrotherJRB wrote:I have had this with every version of 2k18, 2k19 and 2k20. I have had to constantly verify integrity of files is steam....if that doesn't help then I am forced to restart the myleague and try again. I have troubleshot this many times and I cannot understand why it happens.

I tried that, when starting a new myleague, it lets me add two extension franchises, then the error appears (it doesn't let me add a third one). I start the normal myleague and the logos of the shirts disappear, I download the one from my team and it returns to normal, but I cannot modify the one of the other added team.
I can't find the source of the problem, if I do an online myleague, upload the six franchises without problems.
Nor does it allow me to save a new game of myleague, if I save it later it disappears. I have to create a league with an nba team and save, then create a new myleague with the extension teams, and overwrite the previous game.

There are many problems that I cannot understand or find the relationship, I have installed and uninstalled. But it persists.
I appreciate your help friend.

best regards.
Wangelen

Return to NBA 2K20