How often are you playing at the moment?

Talk about NBA 2K20 here.

How often are you playing NBA 2K20 right now?

Daily
23%
At least 3-5 times per week
23%
Once or twice per week
15%
Barely at all
15%
No longer playing it
23%

Total votes : 13

How often are you playing at the moment?

Postby Andrew on Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:09 pm

In the interest of talking about playing the game...how often are you playing NBA 2K20 at the moment? Any mode, and for however long. Is it out of your rotation?

I fire up the game at least once a day so that I can get the login bonus in MyTEAM, and to spin the wheel in MyCAREER and do the Daily Pick 'Em for VC. However, as far as then sitting down and playing some games, it's probably 3-5 times per week rather than daily. It's probably going to be a bit more frequent now that I've got a Start Today MyLEAGUE set up and some nice cards in MyTEAM, but I also like to break up the routine with other genres of games anyway.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Re: How often are you playing at the moment?

Postby Dee4Three on Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:43 am

Barely.

So many frustrating aspects about the gameplay that turn me off.

As I've stated before: If a game is causing more frustration than enjoyment, it's time to put it down.

I put it on every now and again to see if any changes were made, and to keep myself familiar. But, the gameplay the last 3 years just hasn't been as enjoyable as prior years.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby bluejaybrandon on Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:24 am

Usually about daily but not always playing. Modding the roster and draft class mostly but every 3 days playing a play now game. With sliders and badges adjusted correctly, I think this is some of the most enjoyable and accurate representation of basketball in a video game.
bluejaybrandon

Postby TheRocket on Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:37 am

Dee4Three wrote:Barely.

So many frustrating aspects about the gameplay that turn me off.

As I've stated before: If a game is causing more frustration than enjoyment, it's time to put it down.

I put it on every now and again to see if any changes were made, and to keep myself familiar. But, the gameplay the last 3 years just hasn't been as enjoyable as prior years.

Agreed, I downloaded 2K14, put on some mods and enjoying it. Not sure I am gonna get 2k21 unless I see some real improvements
TheRocket

Postby Dee4Three on Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:36 am

I will because I get it every year anyway. But yeah, I've been playing 2K17, 2K16, 2K15, 2K14 and 2K11 mostly.

I'm still excited for 2K21, but I hope that most of the gameplay items I put on my wishlist get addressed. I do think they will try and come out on the next gen consoles with a bang, just like they did with 2K14.

I also cant get into modding a game if I am not enjoying it, which has been the case the last 3 years.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby Mahmood on Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:12 am

I play every day for a couple of hours.

I'm a basketball fiend and I really enjoy the game and delve into it fairly deep, so I'm not ever bored of it.

And playing it on PC, with mods, is like a dream come true. MyLeague is the most fun I've had in a while.
I've modded for 4 games (2K20, 2K21, 2K22, 2K23) and don't plan on stopping!
PM if you have questions or need anything, I'm always around!
You can call me Mood. :)
----------------------------------------
Mahmood
"Mood"

Return to NBA 2K20