Endoresment screen bug because of shoe brand change

Talk about NBA 2K20 here.

Endoresment screen bug because of shoe brand change

Postby Boompalka on Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:15 am

Hello!
I changed my shoe brand from puma to under armour by playing in non puma shoes in nba. So, puma terminated contract with me and I got new one with under armour. But my endorsement screen is broken, I have only "potential endorsements" title, no fans progress, no information about Beats and Gatorade contract progress. I am afraid that this may affect on the other contract leveling up

It's a real problem that can't be fixed from 2k20 release. Any ways to fix it now may be? [bugscreen](http://Image)
Boompalka

Re: Endoresment screen bug because of shoe brand change

Postby Andrew on Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:45 am

Oof, that's a nasty bug. Unfortunately, I don't think there's much that can be done to immediately fix it from our end; 2K would have to address it in a patch.

It might correct itself once you reach the next target for one of the other sponsorships (which is around 750,000 fans, if I recall correctly), or when an event comes up for one of those other brands. The only thing I can suggest would be to keep playing and see if that eventually gets around the error, and possibly also offers you a new shoe deal in the process. It's the only thing that would trigger a chance to that screen.
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Release Topics: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Topics: NBA 2K19 | NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
Andrew
The One Admin
Administrator

Postby Boompalka on Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:10 am

Thank you for answer!
Suddenly no, this bug didn't disappear.
I already have 750k fans, took a part in other events, signed new contract with Gatorade and beats.
Boompalka

Postby Andrew on Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:18 pm

That's a shame. There may not be a fix for it, unless the issue is widespread enough for 2K to address it in any future patches.
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Release Topics: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Topics: NBA 2K19 | NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
Andrew
The One Admin
Administrator

Return to NBA 2K20