Chris Bosh now on the 2013 & All-Time Heat

Talk about NBA 2K20 here.

Chris Bosh now on the 2013 & All-Time Heat

Postby Andrew on Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:56 pm

Bosh isn't just back in the game in MyTEAM, as he's now back on the 2013 Heat, and All-Time Heat!

Odom hasn't been added to any classic teams yet, though. I think he's a good candidate for the All-Time Clippers and/or the All-Time Lakers, so hopefully he ends up in the default rosters again soon.
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Release Topics: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Topics: NBA 2K19 | NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
Andrew
The One Admin
Administrator

Re: Chris Bosh now on the 2013 & All-Time Heat

Postby Hyperize- on Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:17 pm

They need to try to get Bynum so they can do one of those Lakers teams... they could even do one now with Fisher, Kobe, Walton, Odom and Gasol.

Was also thrilled to see they added Hinrich to MyTEAM, though I won't be getting him as I don't grind offline modes and the chances of getting him are obscenely low anyway: you have to crack the vault which is low RNG, and then get him out of a bevy of RNG rewards which is even slimmer.
Hyperize-
Formerly 'cavs4872'

Re: Chris Bosh now on the 2013 & All-Time Heat

Postby Andrew on Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:38 pm

One of those Kobe-led championship teams would definitely be good to have in the game.

Managed to open the vault yesterday, only to get one token. It all adds up and it's free of course, but due to the RNG you noted, it feels like good luck to have bad luck.
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Release Topics: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Topics: NBA 2K19 | NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
Andrew
The One Admin
Administrator

Return to NBA 2K20