MyLeague Jump Ball

Talk about NBA 2K20 here.

MyLeague Jump Ball

Postby deihatein on Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:12 pm

I have a MyLeague Fantasy Draft with Karl-Anthony Towns as my center. I think I only managed to win the jump ball once. Is there anything that you should do other that tap the jump button like a madman?
shadowgrin wrote:Quick question: who is better in basketball, a black dude or a pinoy dude. If you thought or considered for a moment that it's the black dude then you're also a little bit racist.

End of any racist discussion.

Pinoy > Dallas Mavericks
deihatein
Like he never left!

Re: MyLeague Jump Ball

Postby blackthorne2001 on Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:51 pm

deihatein wrote:I have a MyLeague Fantasy Draft with Karl-Anthony Towns as my center. I think I only managed to win the jump ball once. Is there anything that you should do other that tap the jump button like a madman?

yeah same happen to my center in mycareer i believe the jump ball in 2k20 is harder than 2k19 which is frustrating my 7'2 center can't win a jump ball with the smaller center lol.
blackthorne2001

Postby deihatein on Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:33 pm

Even if you managed to jump first, they somehow have this jump boost BS. I don't know why 2k doesn't want us to win the tip. Might have something to do with the team chemistry?
shadowgrin wrote:Quick question: who is better in basketball, a black dude or a pinoy dude. If you thought or considered for a moment that it's the black dude then you're also a little bit racist.

End of any racist discussion.

Pinoy > Dallas Mavericks
deihatein
Like he never left!

Postby jk31 on Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:57 am

it feels like in 2k20 There is just no "skill" required at the jumpballs. does Not matter when you press the Button, the Player will jump at the same time with Big delay, regardless of Timing. i just press the Button as soon as the Ball is Released and rudy Goberts size and jumping ability manages the Rest.
jk31

Postby Andrew on Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:03 am

Glad to know it isn't just me.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Return to NBA 2K20