MY CAREER CITY AND CLASSIC JERSEY NOT SELECTABLE PROBLEM!!!

Talk about NBA 2K20 here.

MY CAREER CITY AND CLASSIC JERSEY NOT SELECTABLE PROBLEM!!!

Postby karga6 on Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:32 pm

I have 99ovr my career second season in nba. new city and classic jerseys not selectable in mycareer nba game but they're selectable in play now with classic and city courts. please help me for this issue. what can I do?
karga6

Re: MY CAREER CITY AND CLASSIC JERSEY NOT SELECTABLE PROBLEM!!!

Postby Andrew on Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:05 pm

Which version of the game are you playing? I believe there might have been an issue with that which was resolved by one of the official patches. They come through automatically on all platforms though, so you should be up to date, even if you started your MyCAREER game at launch.
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Release Topics: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Topics: NBA 2K19 | NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
Andrew
The One Admin
Administrator

Postby karga6 on Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:46 am

Andrew wrote:Which version of the game are you playing? I believe there might have been an issue with that which was resolved by one of the official patches. They come through automatically on all platforms though, so you should be up to date, even if you started your MyCAREER game at launch.

thanks for your answer but i playing original version and I'm up to date.I started playing on 27th September and there were no classic and city jerseys at the time. I'm playing denver nuggets. I have city jersey in playnow but not exist in MyCAREER.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
karga6

Postby Andrew on Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:56 am

That's strange then. I fired up MyCAREER and was able to select any of the jerseys before the game. You haven't edited your save or anything have you? If you have, you might've glitched something out with the update that added those jerseys to existing MyCAREER saves. If not, then as I said, that's strange.
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Release Topics: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Topics: NBA 2K19 | NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
Andrew
The One Admin
Administrator

Postby bt2k1 on Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:41 pm

i had the same problem as him my save is created in september 27 when the game comes out but it will not show the city jerseys i think it had an issue with older save but it shows up fine in myleague, i remember last year it has the same issue but only in myleague that later fix by 2k.
bt2k1

Return to NBA 2K20