No more contact after patch 1.03???

Talk about NBA 2K20 here.

No more contact after patch 1.03???

Postby Lagoa on Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:52 am

Right after patch 1.03 I didn't play that much ... now I'm going back to hit the sliders and my god. The game is HORRIBLE in the matter of contact!

You simply jump along with your opponent, contact happens, but the game completely ignores and the opponent usually throws Michael Jordan baskets all the time.

I'm playing at HOF, and with user SHOOTING FOUL at 100 !!!!

Years ago, when 2K was launching its games it was a fun .... every passing year now it's frustrating .... the game comes to us like a TRASH!
Sorry my Bad English
Lagoa

Re: No more contact after patch 1.03???

Postby Andrew on Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:55 pm

The CPU does seem to make a lot of contact/adjusted layups, with players who shouldn't be that adept at them. I've had more success when jumping for the block rather than challenging the shot with the right stick, but it's still a bit cheesy.
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Release Topics: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Topics: NBA 2K19 | NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
Andrew
The One Admin
Administrator

Return to NBA 2K20