Shady's NBA 2K20 Simulation Sliders **Best Ever*** 4/24

Talk about NBA 2K20 here.

Re: Shady's NBA 2K20 Simulation Sliders **Best Ever*** 4/24

Postby ShadyMikeGaming on Sat May 09, 2020 8:01 am

mp3 wrote:He Shady I know the sixers are your team but did you use them a lot while making your sliders? I only ask because I used them today with your slider set and it's like a different animal out there and was a joy to play with the team and the sliders compared to when I use other teams

Not really I try to mix it up as much as possible but the playbooks and tendencies are so bad some teams play completely different. Worse its been in years.

wombatvvv wrote:I wish there was some way to use sliders in MyCareer. I understand I guess why they don't allow it - people might "cheat" their way to easy VC. Personally I couldn't give a shit if other people did that, they're only robbing themself. But I know some people care for whatever reason.

You can on PC if you play offline, I do it and I use cheat engine.
ShadyMikeGaming

Postby xompistas on Mon May 11, 2020 6:16 pm

Hi I'm using your slider set and I'm enjoying it so far but I have a question. I'm finding it difficult to deal with the fastbreak. Every time I get the ball and try to run the cpu has at least 3 of its players ahead of me covering the lanes and slowing my players down to the point where I can't get a clear path to the hoop. It doesn't matter if I control a fast player like Westbrook the cpu is always in front of me and all I can hope for is a contested shot or free throws. On the other hand when the cpu runs a fastbreak it's not uncommon even for players like Kanter to run super fast and leave my defenders behind. Which sliders should I change to make it more balanced?
xompistas

Postby bolleque on Tue May 19, 2020 8:54 pm

Maybe my question sounds stupid. I read this topic and it is still not clear to me.
Can I use those sliders or any custom sliders in on-line games? PC, XBOX, PS4?
bolleque

Postby Andrew on Tue May 19, 2020 10:10 pm

Only in modes that allow slider changes, so no online play (or MyCAREER).
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Release Topics: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Topics: NBA 2K19 | NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
Andrew
The One Admin
Administrator

Postby mp3 on Wed May 20, 2020 1:40 am

Shady Mike has a new HOF slider set out he posted on his YouTube channel.

phpBB [video]

I've been using since last night and so far so good, nice pace with good mix of an inside/outside game.

I've uploaded them on PS4 search #ShadyHOF.
Youtube - mp3 Basketball Gaming
mp3

Previous

Return to NBA 2K20