MyTEAM 2K20

Talk about NBA 2K20 here.

Re: MyTEAM 2K20

Postby RayRay_953 on Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:39 am

It's a good thing that I had a bunch of spare Myteam points!
Image
User avatar
RayRay_953
 
Posts: 830
Joined: Tue May 19, 2015 5:11 am

Re: MyTEAM 2K20

Postby Andrew on Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:41 am

That's spectacular as well.
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Image
Contact: Email | Twitter
Release Topics: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Topics: NBA 2K19 | NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube


Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Image
Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
User avatar
Andrew
The One Admin
Administrator
 
Posts: 110358
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2002 8:51 pm
Location: Australia

Re: MyTEAM 2K20

Postby chaodck on Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:46 am

Andrew wrote:When you've got Michael Frazier as the 13th man, you know it's a hell of a squad! ;)

In all seriousness, that's an amazing lineup. Good job grinding, and some enviable luck with pack pulls as well!


Cheers Andrew!

RayRay_953 wrote:It's a good thing that I had a bunch of spare Myteam points!
[ Image ]


Wow, that's amazing mate. I wanted to go get Kareem and Scottie, but they are way too expensive and I decided to better go for direct buys of LeBron and Giannis. I've still got around 750k MT, so I might go for Kareem as I only need to get Webber and Lewis. But also, GOAT C's are my most stacked position haha. Scottie would be amazing, I might end up selling Kawhi and get Scottie, shifting Giannis to the bench.
User avatar
chaodck
 
Posts: 335
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2005 6:34 am
Location: Santiago, Chile

Re: MyTEAM 2K20

Postby Thunder Shaq on Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:02 am

Might be my final 92 Dream team update of the year

Image
User avatar
Thunder Shaq
 
Posts: 750
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:07 pm

Re: MyTEAM 2K20

Postby RayRay_953 on Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:17 am

Thunder Shaq wrote:Might be my final 92 Dream team update of the year

[ Image ]

Love it! A quick tip that I could share is to spend the rest of your tokens on the Lights Out packs in the token rewards market. Quick sell the shoes, duplicates and players (except for Diamond Durant and PD Stojakovic) with that much tokens and you should be able to make about 50k. I've seen GOAT Jordan and GOAT Magic in the BIN range on PC, so you should be able to afford those guys after ripping those packs.

chaodck wrote:Wow, that's amazing mate. I wanted to go get Kareem and Scottie, but they are way too expensive and I decided to better go for direct buys of LeBron and Giannis. I've still got around 750k MT, so I might go for Kareem as I only need to get Webber and Lewis. But also, GOAT C's are my most stacked position haha. Scottie would be amazing, I might end up selling Kawhi and get Scottie, shifting Giannis to the bench.

Go for it! Takeover Pippen gets a huge upgrade when paired up with GOAT Jordan, as he also gets a 99 in everything and 69 Hall of Fame badges. Love running them together; it makes the offense a living nightmare for the opposition :twisted:
User avatar
RayRay_953
 
Posts: 830
Joined: Tue May 19, 2015 5:11 am

Re: MyTEAM 2K20

Postby chaodck on Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:52 am

RayRay_953 wrote:
chaodck wrote:Wow, that's amazing mate. I wanted to go get Kareem and Scottie, but they are way too expensive and I decided to better go for direct buys of LeBron and Giannis. I've still got around 750k MT, so I might go for Kareem as I only need to get Webber and Lewis. But also, GOAT C's are my most stacked position haha. Scottie would be amazing, I might end up selling Kawhi and get Scottie, shifting Giannis to the bench.

Go for it! Takeover Pippen gets a huge upgrade when paired up with GOAT Jordan, as he also gets a 99 in everything and 69 Hall of Fame badges. Love running them together; it makes the offense a living nightmare for the opposition :twisted:


Yeah, bought all the cards except for the pink diamonds and Giannis as I'll need to spend a bit of time trying to get them at a reasonable cost.
User avatar
chaodck
 
Posts: 335
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2005 6:34 am
Location: Santiago, Chile

Re: MyTEAM 2K20

Postby Andrew on Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:27 pm

Since I got the 750 Tokens on PC with the GOAT-TOKENS Locker Code, I took Shakeandbake's advice, and used them to buy a bunch of Lights Out packs so that I could sell their contents for MT, and do a little shopping on the Auction House. Managed to snag a GOAT MJ, and a few other cards that appealed. Here are a few of my lineups as it stands with NBA 2K21 almost upon us.

All Best Cards

Give or take a few that were similarly rated, and would've made for a less balanced lineup.

Image

Legends

Image

Kobe Bryant

(For the Kobe challenges; all former teammates)

Image

Default Lineup

Image

Evolution

Image
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Image
Contact: Email | Twitter
Release Topics: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Topics: NBA 2K19 | NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube


Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Image
Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
User avatar
Andrew
The One Admin
Administrator
 
Posts: 110358
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2002 8:51 pm
Location: Australia

Previous

Return to NBA 2K20

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests