CANT EXPORT MODELS FOR CYBERFACES, PLZ HELP!

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

CANT EXPORT MODELS FOR CYBERFACES, PLZ HELP!

Postby EIiTE on Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:12 pm

Recently ive finished a YG cyberface, worked on it 2 4 days without rest, but at last i cant export it :| , it said there's an error:

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "C:\Users\weiwu\AppData\Roaming\Belnder Foundations\Blender\2.79\scripts\addons\models_2k.py", line1024, in invoke

model_export(scn, ob, jsondata['Model'][mindex], modeldata)

File "C:\Users\weiwu\AppData\Roaming\Belnder Foundations\Blender\2.79\scripts\addons\models_2k.py", line916, in model_export

sec = Model2k(modeldata)

File "C:\Users\weiwu\AppData\Roaming\Belnder Foundations\Blender\2.79\scripts\addons\models_2k.py", line171, in__inlit__

self.type = struct.unpack('>|'f.read(4))[0]

struct.error: unpack requires a byte object of length 4

location unknown location:-1 )
can anyone help me?? i rlly want to finish this be4 2k20 comes out :cry:
EIiTE

Re: CANT EXPORT MODELS FOR CYBERFACES, PLZ HELP!

Postby trevorjpt33 on Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:25 pm

Few questions..

1) Import the original (unaltered) model, go to edit mode, and look at the top right of the screen. Take note of the number of Verts displayed. Now go back to your edited model and do the same. Is that number different?

2) Check your import dialog for the blender importer/exporter script.. Is the exact same hihead.SCNE file selected prior to you clicking export that was there when you first imported the model?

3) What were the nature of your edits, was it all sculpting or did you click some things in edit mode? Lastly, did you try to join any models together?
trevorjpt33

Re: CANT EXPORT MODELS FOR CYBERFACES, PLZ HELP!

Postby bluejaybrandon on Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:29 am

EIiTE wrote:Recently ive finished a YG cyberface, worked on it 2 4 days without rest, but at last i cant export it :| , it said there's an error:

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "C:\Users\weiwu\AppData\Roaming\Belnder Foundations\Blender\2.79\scripts\addons\models_2k.py", line1024, in invoke

model_export(scn, ob, jsondata['Model'][mindex], modeldata)

File "C:\Users\weiwu\AppData\Roaming\Belnder Foundations\Blender\2.79\scripts\addons\models_2k.py", line916, in model_export

sec = Model2k(modeldata)

File "C:\Users\weiwu\AppData\Roaming\Belnder Foundations\Blender\2.79\scripts\addons\models_2k.py", line171, in__inlit__

self.type = struct.unpack('>|'f.read(4))[0]

struct.error: unpack requires a byte object of length 4

location unknown location:-1 )
can anyone help me?? i rlly want to finish this be4 2k20 comes out :cry:

Did you export to the same location you imported from? Did you change the original scene file in anyway once you imported it. Both will cause that error.
bluejaybrandon

Return to NBA 2K19 Modding