Same camera on different courts

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Same camera on different courts

Postby MrArni on Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:40 pm

Which files are responsible for broadcast camera settings? For example I want to use Cleveland broadcast camera settings on Boston court.
MrArni

Re: Same camera on different courts

Postby bluejaybrandon on Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:55 pm

Is the camera not universal? Like when you set the camera in the main menu, it carries over from game to game
bluejaybrandon

Postby MrArni on Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:58 pm

bluejaybrandon wrote:Is the camera not universal? Like when you set the camera in the main menu, it carries over from game to game

Are you kidding? :D Yes, it was in NBA 2k14. But now every team has different broadcast camera.
MrArni

Postby bluejaybrandon on Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:09 pm

MrArni wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:Is the camera not universal? Like when you set the camera in the main menu, it carries over from game to game

Are you kidding? :D Yes, it was in NBA 2k14. But now every team has different broadcast camera.

I wouldn’t know. I don’t play Broadcast. Here’s what Dee4Three said earlier.

I know, I should have mentioned that.

Also, for clarification. He isn't getting rid of the unique stadium broadcast camera. He is having three cameras for broadcast.

1. Broadcast (which is the unique ones for each arena)

2. Broadcast Stadium (which will be like 2K17 broadcast generic)

3. Broadcast Low (which will be the old Beluba camera)

I didn’t even realize that was a thing. My best guess is search the archives for now. I’m not sure I’ve ever seen a camera mod for a recent 2k.
bluejaybrandon

Return to NBA 2K19 Modding