Some of created players changed (names) randomly?

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Some of created players changed (names) randomly?

Postby josephisidro on Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:17 pm

i have a problem. I create a player or put a custom cyberface and place him on a roster. Load the roster at a later date and the first and/or last name will change randomly. Some created players names never change. How to fix this? Any idea modding community? Thank :bowdown2: :bowdown2: you
josephisidro

Re: Some of created players changed (names) randomly?

Postby bluejaybrandon on Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:19 pm

josephisidro wrote:i have a problem. I create a player or put a custom cyberface and place him on a roster. Load the roster at a later date and the first and/or last name will change randomly. Some created players names never change. How to fix this? Any idea modding community? Thank :bowdown2: :bowdown2: you

2k has flagged those names as inappropriate and need to be changed when it is saved. For example, Horton-Tucker and Culver are both flagged because 2k logic is flawed.
bluejaybrandon

Postby josephisidro on Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:21 pm

bluejaybrandon wrote:
josephisidro wrote:i have a problem. I create a player or put a custom cyberface and place him on a roster. Load the roster at a later date and the first and/or last name will change randomly. Some created players names never change. How to fix this? Any idea modding community? Thank :bowdown2: :bowdown2: you

2k has flagged those names as inappropriate and need to be changed when it is saved. For example, Horton-Tucker and Culver are both flagged because 2k logic is flawed.

but i'm using offline version of codex only. :(
josephisidro

Postby josephisidro on Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:31 pm

josephisidro wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:

but i'm using offline version of codex only. :(

I'm using some rookies names
josephisidro

Return to NBA 2K19 Modding