FIBA 2K19 Roster PC MOD (PREVIEWS)

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

FIBA 2K19 Roster PC MOD (PREVIEWS)

Postby Shuajota on Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:31 am

https://www.shuajota.com/2019/07/fiba-2 ... ement.html

NBA 2K20 has already been officially announced, and the life of NBA 2K19 is coming to an end. But this summer, basketball, that sport that we all love with madness, is in luck this summer. The celebration of the FIBA ​​Basketball World Cup will take place in China and after my three years on modding, I have the necessary strength and the knowledge to recreate in great detail this basketball festival that will unite 32 countries.

You probably know my work with the cyberfaces, NBA rosters and one of my biggest projects, the Euroleague roster (EURO 2K19 PC Mod).
Everything I have learned to date, I will use it to create my most ambitious project this year that I announced in advance.
I've been in the shadow for months, creating material for this project, while continuing to update the NBA Roster 2019-2020, but this one especially makes me very excited to present it because it will be something totally different.

Much of the material I created for the Euroleague roster will be used in FIBA ​​Roster. It has been and will be a long process project, which I will continue developing this month and in August. My intention is to release it at the end of next month, with the start of the tournament.

This roster will count with the 32 national teams, with custom arenas, Molten ball, official scoreboard, accurate uniforms and for first time, in a game of current generation, a huge package of cyberfaces for all these countries. My goal is to overcome the 300 cyberfaces, so we will have the best experience.
Stay tune guys, I will let you know the progress and previews very soon. And I hope all the community can enjoy it and thanks for your support.

Shuajota
Last edited by Shuajota on Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com

Re: FIBA 2K19 Roster PC MOD Announcement

Postby Aston on Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:46 am

Love the project !

I think its out a bit late like on 2K17 but its pretty awesome (Y)
Aston
Culture.

Postby Shuajota on Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:07 am

Aston2K wrote:Love the project !

I think its out a bit late like on 2K17 but its pretty awesome (Y)

Thanks, but this will be released before the tournament starts, so I don’t think that is late :)
Shuajota

Postby MrArni on Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:22 pm

Any previews?
MrArni

Postby Shuajota on Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:24 am

MrArni wrote:Any previews?

I will post previews next week.
Shuajota

Postby Shuajota on Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:31 am

I´m really busy this month but I continue working on this big project. I have finished around 200 cfs, the roster is still in progress and all the other stuff too: uniforms, logos, court, etc. My idea is to release this roster the last week of August. (The tournament starts officially on 08.31.2019).
Anyway I attach you some examples of my last cfs where I´m putting a lot of work for the most realistic FIBA experience with high details, all of them from the scratch. I hope you like.
Shuajota

Re: FIBA 2K19 Roster PC MOD (Faces Previews)

Postby MrArni on Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:16 am

Amazing faces! Can you show the faces in game as well?
MrArni

Postby Rimbaud82 on Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:59 am

Outstanding work mate, brilliant. Look forward to the release!
Rimbaud82

Postby Shuajota on Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:38 am

MrArni wrote:Amazing faces! Can you show the faces in game as well?

Thanks! Sure, next week I will post a lot of previews in game.
Shuajota

Postby Shuajota on Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:38 am

Rimbaud82 wrote:Outstanding work mate, brilliant. Look forward to the release!

Thank you so much!
Shuajota

Postby benji2346 on Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:11 pm

I'll be looking forward to updates to this mod!!! Also I'm sorry for bothering you all over the place but in the meantime could you please re-share the links for Terrence Romeo and Calvin Abueva.
benji2346

Postby DaPrazident5B on Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:11 pm

Hi dear Shuajota, modders and fans like me.

I can imagine you've been busy these past weeks and I know that we both are fond of FIBA basketball.
By the way, I was watching Greece-Italy and France-Argentina yesterday, and I was wondering.
I guess you're aware of the amount of injuries, and as a consequence, so many talented players won't compete during the FIBA World Cup.
Will you add these players in the free agency list of your FIBA Roster ?

Some of them :

USA : Lebron, AD, Curry, Thompson, Green, Cousins, Irving, Harden, Russell, Westbrook, Randle, Drummond, Griffin, Paul, etc.
Serbia : Teodosic and more
Canada : Murray, Wiggins, Olynyk, Thompson among others
Australia : Simmons
France : Heurtel, Lauvergne, Causeur, Moerman
España : Chacho, Mirotic, Ibaka, Abrines, Pau

etc...

Thank you again for this mod and the sensational work you're doin' all year long.
DaPrazident5B

Postby MrArni on Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:31 am

Zeitoun3181 wrote:Hi dear Shuajota, modders and fans like me.

I can imagine you've been busy these past weeks and I know that we both are fond of FIBA basketball.
By the way, I was watching Greece-Italy and France-Argentina yesterday, and I was wondering.
I guess you're aware of the amount of injuries, and as a consequence, so many talented players won't compete during the FIBA World Cup.

Some of them :

USA : Lebron, AD, Curry, Thompson, Green, Cousins, Irving, Harden, Russell, Westbrook, Randle, Drummond, Griffin, Paul, etc.

etc...

Thank you again for this mod and the sensational work you're doin' all year long.

Is it so diffuclt to add them by yourself? Cmon.
MrArni

Postby DaPrazident5B on Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:11 pm

Hi, Mr. Arni.

Thanks for your answer.
While writing my post, I did not realized how disreasonable it was to ask modders about their work and contents... Especially in a modding forum.
I swear I won't do it again and will learn how to mod myself so as to stop bothering everybody.
Thank you very much because at this point, you changed my life.
;-)
DaPrazident5B

Postby *DSSXe* on Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:53 pm

Well we are getting pretty close to begining of fiba world cup
Less than 10 days actually
So what is the project of the mod?
Is going acorting to plan? Is something wrong?
I understand that the guys they are working on this project have so much to do and for free and of course they have also personal lifes
But all this silence is very wrong and is worst than any news good or bad
I prefer to learn what happens than nothing and i think many want the same
http://designingcrew.gr/
*DSSXe*

Postby Shuajota on Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:41 pm

Zeitoun3181 wrote:Hi dear Shuajota, modders and fans like me.

Some of them :

etc...

*DSSXe* wrote:Well we are getting pretty close to begining of fiba world cup
Less than 10 days actually
So what is the project of the mod?
Is going acorting to plan? Is something wrong?
I understand that the guys they are working on this project have so much to do and for free and of course they have also personal lifes
But all this silence is very wrong and is worst than any news good or bad
I prefer to learn what happens than nothing and i think many want the same

First, excuse my absence in the forum. These summers months are being hard on my job. Sometimes I'm late home and very tired but I have been working on this for more than 8 months.
On the other hand, I am posting news on Twitter. This project has been the most motivating for me since last year. Creating a precise fiba mod is somewhat complex, and even more so when I want to recreate rosters, faces, stadiums and uniforms in the best possible detail.
I have currently completed 200 cyberfaces and almost all uniforms. I will post previews soon, and I will try to release on August, 31 when the tournament starts. In the following weeks I will continue adding more faces to this roster.

Faces: Actually more than 200
Uniforms: 70%
Roster: 70%
Arena: 50%
Portraits: 65%
Ball: Done
Scoreboard: Done
Shuajota

Postby LouAllDay on Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:59 am

Awesome work!
LouAllDay

Postby benharper23 on Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:04 am

I'm looking forward to play it. I hope you found a solution about "ABC" thing and you can fix the Euroleague roster too. Thank you for your great work Shuajota.
benharper23

Postby Shuajota on Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:35 am

benharper23 wrote:I'm looking forward to play it. I hope you found a solution about "ABC" thing and you can fix the Euroleague roster too. Thank you for your great work Shuajota.

Sure, screenshots this week.
Shuajota

Postby Shuajota on Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:36 am

LouAllDay wrote:Awesome work!

Thanks man!
Shuajota

Postby MrArni on Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:43 pm

Week by week passed, championship is starting, no promised screens and release.
MrArni

Postby stephen3000 on Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:09 pm

MrArni
Shuajota told clearly that he will release this mod on the first day of FIBA WC so why you are so annoying and you can't understand fact that he wants to make it as good as it's possible ? :D. Btw it's totally for free so take it into consideration.
stephen3000

Postby Shuajota on Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:40 am

MrArni wrote:Week by week passed, championship is starting, no promised screens and release.

I have life okay? I repeatedly that I am having hard months of work but I continue with this project.
You do not know what it is to make a project of the dimensions of this. I always said that my idea was to release the roster when the tournament starts. The different countries are showing the new uniforms a few days before. Like the design of the court, which was yesterday.
This means redoing work already done. Anyway I posted a note on my Facebook account where I explain the progress and that I was going to start posting previews today.
Remember that modders are people, with life and obligations. This is a hobby to which I dedicate many hours and is free for the community. Be patient, I want to make a precise and high quality project. The wait will be worth it.
Shuajota

Postby stache9835 on Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:21 am

MrArni wrote:Week by week passed, championship is starting, no promised screens and release.

Dude, piss off. All you do is complain about modders and their progress on their projects, e.g. bluejay's draft class. Don't you realize this is called a hobby and not a job? If you're so eager to get your hands on these type of projects then go learn how to mod; otherwise stop complaining for once and be grateful that people are doing this in their freetime. The world doesn't cater and revolve around you buddy.
stache9835

Postby bluejaybrandon on Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:31 am

stache9835 wrote:

Dude, piss off. All you do is complain about modders and their progress on their projects, e.g. bluejay's draft class. Don't you realize this is called a hobby and not a job? If you're so eager to get your hands on these type of projects then go learn how to mod; otherwise stop complaining for once and be grateful that people are doing this in their freetime. The world doesn't cater and revolve around you buddy.

For real! I’ve personally called out his selfish behavior on others threads. He’s toxic, like he is entitled to content. There’s a difference between a friendly reminder that Shuajota promised previews and complaining about how much time has passed and it’s not ready etc. I think changing your approach when posting would work wonders.

Long story short, if you want to start paying people $25 per hour to mod, we’ll gladly quit our day jobs. But until that time the content comes out when the creators are able.
bluejaybrandon

Next

Return to NBA 2K19 Modding