Editing player surname position

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Editing player surname position

Postby MrArni on Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:39 pm

I would like to raise up player surname on the jersey from the bottom to the top. How can I do it? Where and which values to edit? Or maybe there is also a way to edit text shape? I mean to make it be written straight not rounded as it is now. Big thanks!
MrArni

Re: Editing player surname position

Postby MrArni on Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:13 pm

I had better opinion about this community. It seems like most people are lazy to answer (not even talking about other help). Thanks but I found it by myself.
MrArni

Postby bluejaybrandon on Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:34 pm

There’s only a select set of people that use cheat engine here. This is a very specialized topic so few people would know. No need to be critical of the whole community when there’s like 1% of people here who would know the answer.
bluejaybrandon

Postby sitew33 on Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:29 am

That's certainly the wrong attitude to have. Modding here is supposed to be give and take not I want, I need so give it to me. Outside of Blujay's reason there could be another reason. No one else or very few have attempted to do what you requested so they don't know how. I myself don't know how to do what you requested so I had no answer for you. You seem to be upset because you had to figure something out on your own but that what modding is. But ironically that which you are critical of is the same thing you're doing yourself because instead of saying "Hey guys I figured it out and here's what you do" and sharing how its done, you pretty much said "Damn I can't believe I had to figure this out on my own, so screw you guys". I can be honest.... A lot of what I know about modding I had to figure out on my own but figuring stuff out on my own makes modding a whole lot better for me and gives me a much better understanding of how it works.
sitew33

Return to NBA 2K19 Modding