anybody accepting requests to create a CF?

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

anybody accepting requests to create a CF?

Postby garypayton on Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:32 am

anybody will accept a request to create a CF?

tnx
garypayton

Re: anybody accepting requests to create a CF?

Postby bluejaybrandon on Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:52 am

garypayton wrote:anybody will accept a request to create a CF?

tnx

I’m fairly certain you cant exchange services for monetary goods, but you can donate so that might be a way to incentivize people.

Also, It might help if you explain your request so people know what their getting into. There’s a big difference between giving Steph Curry cornrows and creating your roommate from scratch.

I’ll help if I can.
bluejaybrandon

Postby mithrxs on Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:05 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:

tnx

I’m fairly certain you cant exchange services for monetary goods, but you can donate so that might be a way to incentivize people.

Also, It might help if you explain your request so people know what their getting into. There’s a big difference between giving Steph Curry cornrows and creating your roommate from scratch.

I’ll help if I can.

speaking of creating a roommate from scratch, how would you go about doing that (creating a face from scratch, editing it to make it look like a NCAA player, etc.) Ive tried do something along those lines but it always comes out looking exactly like the base player with a retexture.
mithrxs

Postby bluejaybrandon on Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:31 am

mithrxs wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:

tnx

I’ll help if I can.

speaking of creating a roommate from scratch, how would you go about doing that (creating a face from scratch, editing it to make it look like a NCAA player, etc.) Ive tried do something along those lines but it always comes out looking exactly like the base player with a retexture.

Well you need to make sure you edit the model (the facial structure) not just the face texture. Use TGsoGood’s video to learn how to edit that.
bluejaybrandon

Postby mithrxs on Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:50 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:
mithrxs wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:

tnx

I’ll help if I can.

Well you need to make sure you edit the model (the facial structure) not just the face texture. Use TGsoGood’s video to learn how to edit that.

I do that, but even when I edit it, it still looks the same as the original, no matter how much I edit it. (Yes I am actually using the right model). I can see some differences but not a whole lot. I also have a problem actually moving the facial features like the ears, nose, eyes, etc. I dont know what it is but I cant seem to get the hang of that.
mithrxs

Postby bluejaybrandon on Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:34 pm

mithrxs wrote:I do that, but even when I edit it, it still looks the same as the original, no matter how much I edit it. (Yes I am actually using the right model). I can see some differences but not a whole lot. I also have a problem actually moving the facial features like the ears, nose, eyes, etc. I dont know what it is but I cant seem to get the hang of that.

Make sure you change the name of the file or the original will often re-write it.
bluejaybrandon

Postby mithrxs on Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:53 pm

bluejaybrandon wrote:
mithrxs wrote:I do that, but even when I edit it, it still looks the same as the original, no matter how much I edit it. (Yes I am actually using the right model). I can see some differences but not a whole lot. I also have a problem actually moving the facial features like the ears, nose, eyes, etc. I dont know what it is but I cant seem to get the hang of that.

Make sure you change the name of the file or the original will often re-write it.

No trust me lol, it changes the models, im doing everything right to make it show in game, the problem is that I cant get it to look like the person im trying to make
mithrxs

Postby garypayton on Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:42 pm

bluejaybrandon wrote:

tnx

I’ll help if I can.

Hi,

sure, i will donate. It's a player that was in the game since 2k15 to 2k18 (hidden), now they removed it, Patric Young, former Gator, played for galatasaray, olimpia milano, now in Avellino.

His cf in 2k18 was 4203, i have his old 2k18 cf but they told me i can't do anything with it.

I would appreciate if you could help
garypayton

Return to NBA 2K19 Modding