NBA 2K Explorer issue

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

NBA 2K Explorer issue

Postby Ayston on Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:51 am

Hello community!

Since few days, i've got this problem on the 2K Explorer...

Someone can help me, please ? :D

Ayston
#JustiseBetter

Re: NBA 2K Explorer issue

Postby Ayston on Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:41 am

Somebody can help me, please ?
Ayston
#JustiseBetter

Postby TGsoGood on Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:18 am

never seen it
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor

Postby sitew33 on Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:22 am

The manifest is corrupted. You're gonna have to delete the manifest and NBA2K.exe(which I'm sure you have backed up) from your NBA2K19 folder. Then go into Steam and try to start the game. This will force Steam to update NBA2K19 to the latest exe which will also give you a new manifest. Just replace the new exe with 1.06 or whichever version you are using and it should work again. This has happened to me whenever I try to change/overwrite the manifest in the 2K Explorer.
sitew33

Postby Ayston on Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:44 am

sitew33 wrote:The manifest is corrupted. You're gonna have to delete the manifest and NBA2K.exe(which I'm sure you have backed up) from your NBA2K19 folder. Then go into Steam and try to start the game. This will force Steam to update NBA2K19 to the latest exe which will also give you a new manifest. Just replace the new exe with 1.06 or whichever version you are using and it should work again. This has happened to me whenever I try to change/overwrite the manifest in the 2K Explorer.

Oh okay, i tried this before the .exe was replaced but not the manifest (i think the manifest was replaced like the .exe when you "pre-launch" the game but no) so i deleted the NumbersLetters files and i reinstall my game. If the issue persists, i will follow your instructions.

Thanks so much guys ;)
Ayston
#JustiseBetter

Postby sitew33 on Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:14 am

Aston2K wrote:
sitew33 wrote:The manifest is corrupted. You're gonna have to delete the manifest and NBA2K.exe(which I'm sure you have backed up) from your NBA2K19 folder. Then go into Steam and try to start the game. This will force Steam to update NBA2K19 to the latest exe which will also give you a new manifest. Just replace the new exe with 1.06 or whichever version you are using and it should work again. This has happened to me whenever I try to change/overwrite the manifest in the 2K Explorer.

Oh okay, i tried this before the .exe was replaced but not the manifest (i think the manifest was replaced like the .exe when you "pre-launch" the game but no) so i deleted the NumbersLetters files and i reinstall my game. If the issue persists, i will follow your instructions.

Thanks so much guys ;)

Hopefully it works for you.
sitew33

Postby Ayston on Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:49 am

sitew33 wrote:
Aston2K wrote:

Thanks so much guys ;)

I reinstall and nothing...

But i follow your instructions and it's work now! Thank you so much, again :D
Ayston
#JustiseBetter

Postby sitew33 on Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:18 pm

Aston2K wrote:
sitew33 wrote:
Aston2K wrote:

Thanks so much guys ;)

I reinstall and nothing...

But i follow your instructions and it's work now! Thank you so much, again :D

No problem. Glad to hear that it worked
sitew33

Return to NBA 2K19 Modding