font letter and number color file are'nt seen in game.

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

font letter and number color file are'nt seen in game.

Postby masonjason48 on Sat May 25, 2019 5:29 pm

as example, I trying to change boston celtics home jersey font and number color to edit with photoshop.I extracted from explorer.then open clothing resourches boston home font main file with 7zip then I extracted to the desktop number and font color files.

then I opened with photoshop.after edited saved properly.replace the new edited files with old files( copy and past into the main clothing resourches files with 7zip then final put the clothing resources iff file to the waigua file. it's saved succesfully.but in the game default non-edited still in the game so new edited font and number color on the jersey doesn't appear and doesn't seen.what do I have to do?what do you suggest?

in 2k18 process worked perfectly.like jersey editing.2k19 lots of asset like court logos jerseys etc not have this issue. only the number and font color dds files which in the clothing resources main file.
masonjason48

Re: font letter and number color file are'nt seen in game.

Postby Aston on Sat May 25, 2019 6:45 pm

Hello,

You are supposed to put the clothing file in the clothing folder (inside the waigua or modded folder)
Aston
Culture.

Re: font letter and number color file are'nt seen in game.

Postby masonjason48 on Sat May 25, 2019 6:50 pm

Aston2K wrote:Hello,

You are supposed to put the clothing file in the clothing folder (inside the waigua or modded folder)

yeah I tried also that.but same thing happened.do you know which exact intel dds format it is?maybe that's why is not appear.
masonjason48

Return to NBA 2K19 Modding