2000s Extension Update!: Ultimate Retro Roster 2k19- Thunder Shaq

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Ultimate Retro Roster 2k19- Thunder Shaq (Near Final Release)

Postby matmat66 on Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:00 pm

sticky-fingers wrote::arrow: Courts Pack is released

drabberplane wrote:Hey man, any Chance for an offline file? When i try download this roster im getting a message about file being corrupted...

Use 1.06 exe to download roster on 2K Share

I tried downloading on 2kshare using 1.06 exe but I still get the file being corrupted message and cannot download. Any ideas what I should do? Thanks.
matmat66

Re: *RELEASED* Ultimate Retro Roster 2k19- Thunder Shaq

Postby sk1nnyb0nez on Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:54 pm

nice work!

some minor nitpicks off top...
93 Suns = white socks for both home and away
06 and 09 Lakers = need black socks for away
Ray allen Sonics = white socks home
Jordan wizards = white socks away
sk1nnyb0nez

Re: Ultimate Retro Roster 2k19- Thunder Shaq (Near Final Release)

Postby drabberplane on Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:56 pm

matmat66 wrote:
sticky-fingers wrote::arrow: Courts Pack is released

drabberplane wrote:Hey man, any Chance for an offline file? When i try download this roster im getting a message about file being corrupted...

Use 1.06 exe to download roster on 2K Share

I tried downloading on 2kshare using 1.06 exe but I still get the file being corrupted message and cannot download. Any ideas what I should do? Thanks.

Same problem here...
drabberplane

Postby Thunder Shaq on Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:03 am

sk1nnyb0nez wrote:nice work!

Yeah that’s on 2k’s side. I didn’t spend time on socks for this, but I agree it’s annoying.
Thunder Shaq

Postby superkamiguru on Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:33 am

can we get an offline file? can't connect to 2kshare
superkamiguru

Postby Thunder Shaq on Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:09 am

superkamiguru wrote:can we get an offline file? can't connect to 2kshare

I’m not sure how to. This is my first PC roster release
Thunder Shaq

Postby Sav713 on Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:06 am

sk1nnyb0nez wrote:nice work!

I finally figured out how to change these things. I’ve already fixed Suns. Let me know what else you find that needs changing, so I can change em up. I’m messing w sock color and accessory color. And I’m trying to mess with giving older teams medium shorts length, and 2000s teams the baggier/longer short length.
Sav713

Postby racroasdaile2323 on Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:29 am

Thunder Shaq wrote:
superkamiguru wrote:can we get an offline file? can't connect to 2kshare

I’m not sure how to. This is my first PC roster release

Im sure you can ask any of the pro modders here and hopefully they will help you with the steps.
racroasdaile2323

Postby timmyd on Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:28 pm

Question.

Reggie Miller and Rasheed Wallace don’t show up properly for me. I did what you wrote in your instructions, everything else looks great and works. Except Reggie and Rasheed. How do get there real face and body?

One more note: Jeff Foster on the pacers lol the portrait is of a woman and but he is invisible.

Let me know where you got your Reggie and Rasheed! I’d love to have those two in the game to complete roster!
Willing to help complete rosters for season/my league use.

#GoSpursGo
timmyd

Postby Thunder Shaq on Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:42 pm

timmyd wrote:Question.

Reggie Miller and Rasheed Wallace don’t show up properly for me. I did what you wrote in your instructions, everything else looks great and works. Except Reggie and Rasheed. How do get there real face and body?

One more note: Jeff Foster on the pacers lol the portrait is of a woman and but he is invisible.

Let me know where you got your Reggie and Rasheed! I’d love to have those two in the game to complete roster!

Are you sure you did everything perfectly? The list of cyberface ids I listed are the ones you should NOT include from the download. You should be adding the other ones from his roster
Thunder Shaq

Postby timmyd on Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:17 pm

I like to think I am.

I might have messed some stuff up. Even the modded scoreboard isn’t showing up, nor are the Chinese Vince Carter’s or Shaq’s. Even the 06-07 Toronto Raptors court is Baltimore Barons. I’ll fiddle around some more tomorrow. I had everything setup properly for the RKJ and Mau Mau mods. I must have done something wrong for sure.

#GoSpursGo
timmyd

Postby Thunder Shaq on Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:21 pm

timmyd wrote:I like to think I am.

I might have messed some stuff up. Even the modded scoreboard isn’t showing up, nor are the Chinese Vince Carter’s or Shaq’s. Even the 06-07 Toronto Raptors court is Baltimore Barons. I’ll fiddle around some more tomorrow. I had everything setup properly for the RKJ and Mau Mau mods. I must have done something wrong for sure.

Well for Shaq, the only Shaq’s that use his regular ID is Orlando Shaq, 2001 Shaq, and 1998 Shaq. The rest are the one from the halftime report. Also I think the R4zoR cyberface pack includes his version of Vince Carter for Toronto, so make sure it didn’t overwrite your previous Vince. The court for Baltimore Barons/2007 Raptors is f859, so make sure you have a court in your modded folder for that.

Everything is fine on my end, but of course I made the roster and did things separately before release. So there may be issues, I just wouldn’t see them on my end. Thanks for the heads up
Thunder Shaq

Postby vstiguy on Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:35 am

Great job man!

vstiguy

Postby Thunder Shaq on Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:11 am

That’s an awesome screen shot! I hope you enjoy!
Thunder Shaq

Postby Dee4Three on Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:31 am

I have not been able to get around to downloading this roster yet, but I will soon.

Congrats on the release, between you, MauMau, Lopez, Mr. star, Torogi etc, you guys are keeping retro alive on this gen.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby Thunder Shaq on Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:35 am

Dee4Three wrote:I have not been able to get around to downloading this roster yet, but I will soon.

Congrats on the release, between you, MauMau, Lopez, Mr. star, Torogi etc, you guys are keeping retro alive on this gen.

You’ve been a tad busy with your recent project so I can’t blame you for not getting to this lol. Retro is underappreciated by most of the 2k community
Thunder Shaq

Postby timmyd on Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:00 am

I'm actually kind of upset that this roster and Sticky's work isn't getting the love that it deserves.

This is a great roster and feels a lot more complete than I had originally anticipated. Jerseys and courts are looking great and so are the players. Heck, I played a few games now and some teams are playing exactly like I had remembered them to be.

Sure, some tendencies need to be changed. Example: Jerome James (the legendary big man on the Sonics) was shooting FOUR 3pa per game. Also, guys like 06 Dwayne Wade etc weren't attempting enough free throws.

Worth a note: Using some roster on XBOX ONE I was able to get James Harden and Giannis shoot between 8-12 free throws a game during SIMULATION of Myleague. Don't ask me how, I did some crazy ish. If you are interested, let me know and we can go through my edits on that xbox roster. I'd like to see Dwight Howard and Shaq attempt more free-throws in your roster. In the coming days I'll be fiddling with a lot of tendencies. Let me know if you need a hand, this is my forte.

Other then that. Thank you guys for the remarkable work. Players, Teams, Courts, Jerseys, 07 ESPN Scoreboard. All work soo well together. Really made NBA 2k19 my favorite next-gen 2k. It's surpassed 2k14, 2k15, 2k16, 2k17 and 2k18 for me.

#GoSpursGo
timmyd

Postby Sav713 on Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:56 am

timmyd wrote:I'm actually kind of upset that this roster and Sticky's work isn't getting the love that it deserves.

This is a great roster and feels a lot more complete than I had originally anticipated. Jerseys and courts are looking great and so are the players. Heck, I played a few games now and some teams are playing exactly like I had remembered them to be.

Sure, some tendencies need to be changed. Example: Jerome James (the legendary big man on the Sonics) was shooting FOUR 3pa per game. Also, guys like 06 Dwayne Wade etc weren't attempting enough free throws.

Worth a note: Using some roster on XBOX ONE I was able to get James Harden and Giannis shoot between 8-12 free throws a game during SIMULATION of Myleague. Don't ask me how, I did some crazy ish. If you are interested, let me know and we can go through my edits on that xbox roster. I'd like to see Dwight Howard and Shaq attempt more free-throws in your roster. In the coming days I'll be fiddling with a lot of tendencies. Let me know if you need a hand, this is my forte.

Other then that. Thank you guys for the remarkable work. Players, Teams, Courts, Jerseys, 07 ESPN Scoreboard. All work soo well together. Really made NBA 2k19 my favorite next-gen 2k. It's surpassed 2k14, 2k15, 2k16, 2k17 and 2k18 for me.

Is this timdunk? Haha If is, you were my go-to for retro rosters on console. And yes, I’m loving this roster. For some reason my bucks Ray Allen is a red headed white dude, but I’m going to try and fix that tonight. So fun to carry a team with a prime Hakeem play as prime Kobe with gasol. I honestly can’t think of any other teams I’d want to use.
Sav713

Postby timmyd on Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:38 am

Yes! thats me. Glad you liked them my man. I appreciate that. I have a new account now and I've yet to upload something new, but I do have one that I use for myself (someone elses base for accessories, sig skills and shots etc) and my tendencies and ratings. If you ever want a roster for XBOX ONE with pretty decent stats, let me know I'll jump on and upload to share.

I had the same issue, just make sure you followed the CF's that ThunderShaq said to NOT copy. That was the fix for me. Also, make sure you did the modding correct. In terms of having Waigua folder and the couple files in there.

If the problem persists, let me know and I'll try to walk you through it.

#GoSpursGo
timmyd

Postby Old friend on Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:46 am

Just for the records, you take it out the alltime teams?
Better then ever! :D
Old friend

Postby Thunder Shaq on Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:15 am

Old friend wrote:Just for the records, you take it out the alltime teams?

Yeah, they were replaced for this
Thunder Shaq

Postby superkamiguru on Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:29 am

Hey, I downloaded the roster, for some reason the cavs 15-16 jerseys arent showing up and neither is the court, it just shows the 07 court
superkamiguru

Postby Thunder Shaq on Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:45 am

superkamiguru wrote:Hey, I downloaded the roster, for some reason the cavs 15-16 jerseys arent showing up and neither is the court, it just shows the 07 court

I haven't heard that issue yet. Not sure why the jerseys wouldn't show up, since they are in the game files by default. The 2016 Cavs court is tied to their home jersey.
Thunder Shaq

Postby superkamiguru on Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:38 pm

Thunder Shaq wrote:
superkamiguru wrote:Hey, I downloaded the roster, for some reason the cavs 15-16 jerseys arent showing up and neither is the court, it just shows the 07 court

I haven't heard that issue yet. Not sure why the jerseys wouldn't show up, since they are in the game files by default. The 2016 Cavs court is tied to their home jersey.

So I checked the 09-10 roster, the jerseys for the 15-16 team is there but not for the 15-16 team itself.
superkamiguru

Postby Thunder Shaq on Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:34 pm

superkamiguru wrote:
Thunder Shaq wrote:

So I checked the 09-10 roster, the jerseys for the 15-16 team is there but not for the 15-16 team itself.

Are you using the most updated version of the roster? The default jersey for 2016 should be correct
Thunder Shaq

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K19 Modding