How does this YTER do these Uncle Drew vids.

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

How does this YTER do these Uncle Drew vids.

Postby LordBegitos on Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:00 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_A3g2-fTvto

Like he instant break ankles, has a college mod, and some other mods too.
Does anyone know the mods I wanna download them.
LordBegitos
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:57 am

Re: How does this YTER do these Uncle Drew vids.

Postby ImDominusIV on Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:36 pm

Feel free to message me on instagram or twitter. Im able to directly answer your specific questions there :D (Instagram/Twitter - ImDominus)
ImDominusIV
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:38 am

Re: How does this YTER do these Uncle Drew vids.

Postby Dee4Three on Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:57 am

LordBegitos wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_A3g2-fTvto

Like he instant break ankles, has a college mod, and some other mods too.
Does anyone know the mods I wanna download them.


Not trying to attack, but this post seems odd. Almost like the lyfelessons post from a second name to get more attention on his content (he makes good content, but that was uneccesary.

Also, this being your first post is strange IMO.

Could be legit, but I'm sure other people got that vibe as well.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA


Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 7806
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: How does this YTER do these Uncle Drew vids.

Postby bluejaybrandon on Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:43 am

The moderators can easily check if this is the case, but I honestly would err on the side of it being legit. This is mostly because that user NEVER releases the mods he uses. I’m fairly certain he has former NLSC user EnterTheVoid making exclusive content (could be wrong but it looks like his body style). The video comments are filled with people asking where they can download the files, yet there’s never an answer.

They’re pretty cool concepts but I hate the idea of exclusive content. Like his Tacko Fall would be excellent for the draft class, but there’s never a download link. So I can see why people get frustrated and ask here, hoping it’s where he got them from or someone has a download link.
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 1470
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am

Re: How does this YTER do these Uncle Drew vids.

Postby Dee4Three on Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:07 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:The moderators can easily check if this is the case, but I honestly would err on the side of it being legit. This is mostly because that user NEVER releases the mods he uses. I’m fairly certain he has former NLSC user EnterTheVoid making exclusive content (could be wrong but it looks like his body style). The video comments are filled with people asking where they can download the files, yet there’s never an answer.

They’re pretty cool concepts but I hate the idea of exclusive content. Like his Tacko Fall would be excellent for the draft class, but there’s never a download link. So I can see why people get frustrated and ask here, hoping it’s where he got them from or someone has a download link.


Makes sense.

And yeah, I'm also noticing a trend on Moddingway now where users will give a download link, but state "sign up for my Facebook group in order to get the password). Meanwhile, the download link is already cluttered with adfly and sponsor links.

People modding for attention, and other poor reasons. It's a shame. Not saying that's the case here, as I don't know much about it.

That channel where the video is located above don't interest me, just not my taste
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA


Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 7806
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: How does this YTER do these Uncle Drew vids.

Postby LordBegitos on Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:42 am

Oh no I literally bought 2k19 just to be able to break ankles like he does in his videos and I found this is the primary forums for modding so I made an account to ask here. Surprised he responded but he did tell me how to do it on instagram if you want proof.
LordBegitos
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:57 am

Re: How does this YTER do these Uncle Drew vids.

Postby Dee4Three on Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:44 am

LordBegitos wrote:Oh no I literally bought 2k19 just to be able to break ankles like he does in his videos and I found this is the primary forums for modding so I made an account to ask here. Surprised he responded but he did tell me how to do it on instagram if you want proof.


haha, no that's not necessary.

Just glad it was legit (Y)
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA


Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 7806
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: How does this YTER do these Uncle Drew vids.

Postby Pdub on Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:27 am

Nothing strange at all here about the posts. However, the video shows the defenders just playing weird defense and falling over. If that's a part of the game, so be it.
Everything is a copy of a copy. Eventually, it distorts enough to look original.
Pdub
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 13227
Joined: Thu May 19, 2005 5:54 pm
Location: Pasadena, California, US

Re: How does this YTER do these Uncle Drew vids.

Postby Dee4Three on Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:57 am

Pdub wrote:Nothing strange at all here about the posts. However, the video shows the defenders just playing weird defense and falling over. If that's a part of the game, so be it.


We literally just had a situation like this recently, with similar language in the first post. And it was proven to be sock puppet accounts that resulted in a ban. Not only did the post have similarities, it was also the users first post just like the other situation.

viewtopic.php?f=241&t=106833

More than relevant to question that, and find it strange. However, it was answered in no time and was proven legit. So clearly it's all set now.

In regards to the defense, those are simple moves in the video with the defenders just kinda of falling all over themselves. That does nothing for me whatsoever, but for some it seems to be awesome to do/and look at.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA


Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 7806
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: How does this YTER do these Uncle Drew vids.

Postby YungKenster on Thu May 16, 2019 10:48 am

LordBegitos wrote:Oh no I literally bought 2k19 just to be able to break ankles like he does in his videos and I found this is the primary forums for modding so I made an account to ask here. Surprised he responded but he did tell me how to do it on instagram if you want proof.


Please tell me how to do it lmfao, i hit him up on instagram and twitter. He did not respond yet. Can you please tell me how to do it ive been looking for it for a while lmfao Thank you,
YungKenster
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm


Return to NBA 2K19 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bluejaybrandon, TGsoGood, Timmsoski and 12 guests