trevorjpt33's modding tools for 2K19

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: trevorjpt33's modding tools for 2K19

Postby trevorjpt33 on Tue May 14, 2019 10:51 am

That's not the purpose of this tool. This tool is intended only to copy the 3D body.

But what you are describing is indeed possible, but 3D head requires a little more gymnastics - unlike the 3D body, copying the 3D head is affected by the variance in geometry between 2K19 players.

In order for a tool like this to consistently work, it would likely require some user input prior to operating. Because just a difference of 1 in the vertex count can mess the whole thing up. The 3D accessory tool does something similar.
trevorjpt33

Postby coreyhonakermods on Sun May 19, 2019 2:04 pm

The target_out works fine, the tool is good. But when I replace the hihead.xxxxxxxxxx with the target_out (Yes I renamed the target out to the hihead.xxxxxx) and look at in game the player is invisible and causes loading issues when going to edit player. Any fixes?
coreyhonakermods

Postby trevorjpt33 on Sun May 19, 2019 3:01 pm

coreyhonakermods wrote:The target_out works fine, the tool is good. But when I replace the hihead.xxxxxxxxxx with the target_out (Yes I renamed the target out to the hihead.xxxxxx) and look at in game the player is invisible and causes loading issues when going to edit player. Any fixes?

I will look into it. Just to clarify, the tool works without any errors and produces the target_out file, but when you rename it back to its original file name and open it up in the game, it is invisible?

I will be releasing a significantly updated version where you no longer have to worry about renaming files, and you can apply the operation to all files inside a folder at once.
trevorjpt33

Previous

Return to NBA 2K19 Modding