ESPN 2018-19 Scorebug V4.1 + 3d logos/abc watermark released

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: ESPN 2018-19 Scorebug V4 preview

Postby Ayston on Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:10 am

yeltrah123 wrote:Can someone update the ESPN scoreboard to look like the one televised last night during the NBA Finals.


Image
Image

Like this ?
User avatar
Ayston
#JustiseBetter
 
Posts: 981
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:56 am
Location: France

Re: ESPN 2018-19 Scorebug V4 preview

Postby Im1averageJoe on Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:58 am

Nice Job!!! Download Link?
Image
User avatar
Im1averageJoe
 
Posts: 171
Joined: Sat May 18, 2013 1:23 am

Re: ESPN 2018-19 Scorebug V4 preview

Postby Im1averageJoe on Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:59 am

Nice Job!!! Download Link?
Image
User avatar
Im1averageJoe
 
Posts: 171
Joined: Sat May 18, 2013 1:23 am

Re: ESPN 2018-19 Scorebug V4 preview

Postby Vicrack06 on Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:50 am

And the players t-shirt on the bench is possible to have a download link ??
User avatar
Vicrack06
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:49 pm
Location: Spain

Final logo update for current graphics package preview

Postby GPPatrol on Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:11 am

New logos updated for the summer league include: warriors, rockets, and mavericks. Will be released after summer league. I promise this time to release something i've been really busy lately
Image
User avatar
GPPatrol
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: ESPN 2018-19 Scorebug V4 preview

Postby yeltrah123 on Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:18 am

Liking these updated logos.
User avatar
yeltrah123
 
Posts: 215
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:55 pm

Re: ESPN 2018-19 Scorebug V4.1 + 3d logos/abc watermark released

Postby GPPatrol on Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:48 pm

Final Update for logos and scoreboard changelog

Scoreboard - Added the texture behind the show title finally, wasn't added the past few months because I was lazy. Made the show titles more anti aliased and more smooth so it doesn't look jagged.

Logos - Minor tweak to bucks logo to fix shading.
User avatar
GPPatrol
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: ESPN 2018-19 Scorebug V4.1 + 3d logos/abc watermark released

Postby Marvin00 on Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:03 pm

Thank you for sharing these, perfect scoreboard, and logos are clean :D
Marvin00
 
Posts: 302
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:08 am

Re: ESPN 2018-19 Scorebug V4.1 + 3d logos/abc watermark released

Postby jibaylon on Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:56 pm

Could you fix the stretched team names?
jibaylon
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 10:07 pm

Re: ESPN 2018-19 Scorebug V4.1 + 3d logos/abc watermark released

Postby GPPatrol on Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:16 am

jibaylon wrote:Could you fix the stretched team names?

I stretched the team names and score on purpose. The original font used by espn takes up a lot of space so I stretched it to take up the same amount of space. Until we find a way to mod in more fonts this will have to stay for now.
User avatar
GPPatrol
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: ESPN 2018-19 Scorebug V4.1 + 3d logos/abc watermark released

Postby bongo88 on Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:43 am

I love the logos. Thank you for sharing them.
sigh, not to be a prude, but nobody has asked, so i figured i'd be the one to ask... do you have the logos in higher resolution to release?
anyways, the logos are great. thanks for sharing.
bongo88
 
Posts: 423
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:30 am

Re: ESPN 2018-19 Scorebug V4.1 + 3d logos/abc watermark released

Postby GPPatrol on Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:27 pm

bongo88 wrote:I love the logos. Thank you for sharing them.
sigh, not to be a prude, but nobody has asked, so i figured i'd be the one to ask... do you have the logos in higher resolution to release?
anyways, the logos are great. thanks for sharing.

I mean yeah I do have them in higher resolution, I currently have the high res version set as my 3d ones like when selecting teams in quick play and other screens that have the 3d version instead of normal. But I worked really hard on sourcing the high res versions and getting access to them so I don’t really want to release them so easily. I’ll post a screenshot of some and if enough people want it then I’ll release. Image
User avatar
GPPatrol
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: ESPN 2018-19 Scorebug V4.1 + 3d logos/abc watermark released

Postby jibaylon on Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:44 pm

GPPatrol wrote:
jibaylon wrote:Could you fix the stretched team names?

I stretched the team names and score on purpose. The original font used by espn takes up a lot of space so I stretched it to take up the same amount of space. Until we find a way to mod in more fonts this will have to stay for now.


But it should look more like this. Just saying bro, so that it could look better.
Image
jibaylon
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 10:07 pm

Re: ESPN 2018-19 Scorebug V4.1 + 3d logos/abc watermark released

Postby bongo88 on Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:49 pm

GPPatrol wrote:I mean yeah I do have them in higher resolution, I currently have the high res version set as my 3d ones like when selecting teams in quick play and other screens that have the 3d version instead of normal. But I worked really hard on sourcing the high res versions and getting access to them so I don’t really want to release them so easily. I’ll post a screenshot of some and if enough people want it then I’ll release. [ Image ]


well, whatever you feel comfortable doing. It is your decision.
bongo88
 
Posts: 423
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:30 am

Re: ESPN 2018-19 Scorebug V4.1 + 3d logos/abc watermark released

Postby GPPatrol on Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:12 pm

jibaylon wrote:
GPPatrol wrote:
jibaylon wrote:Could you fix the stretched team names?

I stretched the team names and score on purpose. The original font used by espn takes up a lot of space so I stretched it to take up the same amount of space. Until we find a way to mod in more fonts this will have to stay for now.


But it should look more like this. Just saying bro, so that it could look better.
[ Image ]

Alright mod in fonts Gotham and antenna then I can do it.
User avatar
GPPatrol
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: ESPN 2018-19 Scorebug V4.1 + 3d logos/abc watermark released

Postby clutch2k on Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:24 pm

Bro, can I ask you something? I've been looking for this font for a while now and I can't figure out it's name. Do you know what it is? (I've noticed that you have wide knowledge towards font and graphics which is cool :bowdown: :bowdown:

Capture.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
clutch2k
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:37 pm

Re: ESPN 2018-19 Scorebug V4.1 + 3d logos/abc watermark released

Postby sticky-fingers on Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:04 pm

open newscorebug.iff with 7-zip
then open scorebug_opt.SCNE with notepad (++)
Search VC_Font ; first occurence is for Quarter, second for Clock etc....
I guess you'll find what you want.
my NBA2K : YouTube | flickr

my Mods for NBA 2K20 - 2K19 - 2K17

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose"
Ayrton Senna
User avatar
sticky-fingers
 
Posts: 2284
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:33 am

Re: ESPN 2018-19 Scorebug V4.1 + 3d logos/abc watermark released

Postby clutch2k on Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:37 pm

sticky-fingers wrote:open newscorebug.iff with 7-zip
then open scorebug_opt.SCNE with notepad (++)
Search VC_Font ; first occurence is for Quarter, second for Clock etc....
I guess you'll find what you want.


I'm asking for the actual name of the font. But thanks
User avatar
clutch2k
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:37 pm

Re: ESPN 2018-19 Scorebug V4.1 + 3d logos/abc watermark released

Postby sticky-fingers on Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:18 pm

I know, and the name of the font is in the scorebug_opt.SCNE file ;)
Differents fonts (team name, clock, quarter) are used in this scoreboard, so if you open the file....
my NBA2K : YouTube | flickr

my Mods for NBA 2K20 - 2K19 - 2K17

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose"
Ayrton Senna
User avatar
sticky-fingers
 
Posts: 2284
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:33 am

Previous

Return to NBA 2K19 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 3 guests