[seanbarkley] KICKSOLOGY last update (Kobe AD Exodus)

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: [seanbarkley] KICKSOLOGY 3.2 (final update)

Postby bhilogy on Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:30 pm

Amazing work on the PG3 BHM!
User avatar
bhilogy
 
Posts: 961
Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:35 pm
Location: Pilipinas

Re: [seanbarkley] KICKSOLOGY 3.2 (final update)

Postby flywithcaptmico on Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:48 pm

seanbarkley wrote:
bhilogy wrote:KD 12 now added in game


Yep, I'll upload the update later today or tomorrow because I'll try to create an improved version of these KD 12

flywithcaptmico wrote:There's only one more shoe that I wish would be released, PG3 BHM.

Thanks for the awesome job! Wish you will return for NBA 2K20


Opinion?

[ Image ]


Damn! Thanks so much. Will you be adding the new textures released for LeBron 16s as well?
flywithcaptmico
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:45 am

Re: [seanbarkley] KICKSOLOGY 3.2 (final update)

Postby Andrew519 on Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:36 pm

:bowdown: :bowdown2: :bowdown: :bowdown2: :bowdown: :bowdown2:
Andrew519
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:52 am

Re: [seanbarkley] KICKSOLOGY 3.2 (final update)

Postby bhilogy on Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:59 am

Sean, i have a small request before you release the final update. Can you add some pe colorways of players who wore the kyrie low? I lost track of players who wore it and i know a lot of role players wear it
User avatar
bhilogy
 
Posts: 961
Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:35 pm
Location: Pilipinas

Re: [seanbarkley] KICKSOLOGY 3.2 (final update)

Postby seanbarkley on Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:43 pm

bhilogy wrote:Sean, i have a small request before you release the final update. Can you add some pe colorways of players who wore the kyrie low? I lost track of players who wore it and i know a lot of role players wear it


Well I've been taking a quick glimpse and just seen 5-6 players wearing those shoes atm. I've added some colorways, but if you find a list of the players wearing them I can take a look and add some more if needed. By the way, the update will be in about 8 hours (hopefully).
If you like my work I appreciate any help: https://www.paypal.me/s3anbarkl3y
User avatar
seanbarkley
 
Posts: 709
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:10 pm
Location: SCQ. Spain

Re: [seanbarkley] KICKSOLOGY 3.2 (final update)

Postby flywithcaptmico on Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:19 pm

seanbarkley wrote:
bhilogy wrote:Sean, i have a small request before you release the final update. Can you add some pe colorways of players who wore the kyrie low? I lost track of players who wore it and i know a lot of role players wear it


Well I've been taking a quick glimpse and just seen 5-6 players wearing those shoes atm. I've added some colorways, but if you find a list of the players wearing them I can take a look and add some more if needed. By the way, the update will be in about 8 hours (hopefully).


Take your time! :D :bowdown:
flywithcaptmico
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:45 am

Re: [seanbarkley] KICKSOLOGY 3.2 (final update)

Postby drabberplane on Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:41 pm

Hey seanbarkley, any chance for those new way of wade 7 colorways we talked about before? :bowdown:
drabberplane
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Wed May 09, 2018 10:11 pm

Re: [seanbarkley] KICKSOLOGY 3.3 (final - this time for real - update)

Postby seanbarkley on Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:06 pm

Sup good people!

Time for the last update, I wanted to create a new version for KD 12 but sadly I hadn't the time and I won't make u wait longer so here it is:

Shoe file

- Added new editable version for UA Anatomix Spawn Low (replaces Curry 2) and New Balance Omn1s (replaces Reebok Shroud)[/u][/b]
- I used Chensisi 3.5 global as a base for the layers (so big thanks to him and to Shuajota for uploading it![/u][/b] :applaud:
- Every new shoe added by 2K is in the game
- Added PG 3 BHM (which replaces Cousins Puma Grand Prix texture since he hasn't worn those kicks for a long time)

Roster file
- As always injury free roster
- Rosters 100% accurate as of 23.03.19
- Updated rotations
- Updated accessories
- Updated shoes

Image

QUESTION THAT I WOULD LIKE EVERYONE WHO DOWNLOADED THIS MOD COULD ANSWER SINCERELY

Since I lost the count of the amount of hours I've spent in this mod and it's been more a 2nd job than a hobby: would you guys consider paying $5/5€ for this mod for next year? Of course if all the possibilities, features and options to customize are still the same... thanks in advance and...

BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO POSTED HERE FOR YOUR SUPPORT!! :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:
If you like my work I appreciate any help: https://www.paypal.me/s3anbarkl3y
User avatar
seanbarkley
 
Posts: 709
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:10 pm
Location: SCQ. Spain

Re: [seanbarkley] KICKSOLOGY 3.3 (final - this time for real - update)

Postby barber on Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:37 pm

great work.
but I think the file upload is wrong.
lavine and kawhi shoes are applied strangely.
There's something wrong with the other players.
Check it out.

ps. Can you add Jimmer Fredette in suns?
User avatar
barber
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:49 pm

Re: [seanbarkley] KICKSOLOGY 3.3 (final - this time for real - update)

Postby flywithcaptmico on Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:22 pm

I'm willing to donate for next year's season.

Just heard that Gianni's shoe will be released in Buck's first playoff game. Wish you could add it up even without your colorways
flywithcaptmico
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:45 am

Re: [seanbarkley] KICKSOLOGY 3.3 (final - this time for real - update)

Postby Marvin00 on Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:32 pm

Thank you seanbarkley for the many hours you put into this, creating one layer takes 4-5 hours sometimes way more than that, to add custom shoe for each player in the game is incredible work, you deserve praise and support for your dedication to enhance the game experience.

Will see you next year, best of luck :) (Y)
Marvin00
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:08 am

Re: [seanbarkley] KICKSOLOGY 3.3 (final - this time for real - update)

Postby TGsoGood on Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:45 pm

I would consider donating even if I didn't use the mod next year. I would recommend a full tutorial with sound next year if you decide to do it.
Great work.
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 4451
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: [seanbarkley] KICKSOLOGY 3.3 (final - this time for real - update)

Postby flywithcaptmico on Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:12 pm

barber wrote:great work.
but I think the file upload is wrong.
lavine and kawhi shoes are applied strangely.
There's something wrong with the other players.
Check it out.

ps. Can you add Jimmer Fredette in suns?


Experiencing the same issue too.
flywithcaptmico
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:45 am

Re: [seanbarkley] KICKSOLOGY 3.3 (final - this time for real - update)

Postby brodie_00 on Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:19 pm

flywithcaptmico wrote:
barber wrote:great work.
but I think the file upload is wrong.
lavine and kawhi shoes are applied strangely.
There's something wrong with the other players.
Check it out.

ps. Can you add Jimmer Fredette in suns?


Experiencing the same issue too.




Same here. A lot of wrong shoes. pls fiiix
WHY NOT?
User avatar
brodie_00
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:22 pm

Re: [seanbarkley] KICKSOLOGY 3.3 (final - this time for real - update)

Postby brodie_00 on Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:05 pm

seanbarkley wrote:Sup good people!

Time for the last update, I wanted to create a new version for KD 12 but sadly I hadn't the time and I won't make u wait longer so here it is:

Shoe file

- Added new editable version for UA Anatomix Spawn Low (replaces Curry 2) and New Balance Omn1s (replaces Reebok Shroud)[/u][/b]
- I used Chensisi 3.5 global as a base for the layers (so big thanks to him and to Shuajota for uploading it![/u][/b] :applaud:
- Every new shoe added by 2K is in the game
- Added PG 3 BHM (which replaces Cousins Puma Grand Prix texture since he hasn't worn those kicks for a long time)

Roster file
- As always injury free roster
- Rosters 100% accurate as of 23.03.19
- Updated rotations
- Updated accessories
- Updated shoes

[ Image ]

QUESTION THAT I WOULD LIKE EVERYONE WHO DOWNLOADED THIS MOD COULD ANSWER SINCERELY

Since I lost the count of the amount of hours I've spent in this mod and it's been more a 2nd job than a hobby: would you guys consider paying $5/5€ for this mod for next year? Of course if all the possibilities, features and options to customize are still the same... thanks in advance and...

BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO POSTED HERE FOR YOUR SUPPORT!! :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:


HEY SEAN why does many players has wrong shoes?? is it a wrong upload?? pls notice
WHY NOT?
User avatar
brodie_00
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:22 pm

Re: [seanbarkley] KICKSOLOGY 3.3 (final - this time for real - update)

Postby seanbarkley on Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:35 pm

Ooops, sorry people! It was 2 am here when I posted the update so stupid mistakes happen... everything should be fine now... PLEASE CONFIRM ME that everything is working.
If you like my work I appreciate any help: https://www.paypal.me/s3anbarkl3y
User avatar
seanbarkley
 
Posts: 709
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:10 pm
Location: SCQ. Spain

Re: [seanbarkley] KICKSOLOGY 3.3 (final - this time for real - update)

Postby lesh0430 on Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:20 pm

Thank you so so much for the amazing work. Your efforts are truly appreciated.
In regards to your question, I'd of course be willing to help support you and your efforts.
lesh0430
 
Posts: 142
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:03 am

Re: [seanbarkley] KICKSOLOGY 3.3 (final - this time for real - update)

Postby MamimoMikuto on Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:28 pm

seanbarkley wrote:Ooops, sorry people! It was 2 am here when I posted the update so stupid mistakes happen... everything should be fine now... PLEASE CONFIRM ME that everything is working.

which file should we download again?
User avatar
MamimoMikuto
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:50 am

Re: [seanbarkley] KICKSOLOGY 3.3 (final - this time for real - update)

Postby seanbarkley on Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:58 pm

MamimoMikuto wrote:
seanbarkley wrote:Ooops, sorry people! It was 2 am here when I posted the update so stupid mistakes happen... everything should be fine now... PLEASE CONFIRM ME that everything is working.

which file should we download again?


I’ve replaced roster files (local and 2K share) and the shoe file, so I’d recommend replacing both ro be sure.
If you like my work I appreciate any help: https://www.paypal.me/s3anbarkl3y
User avatar
seanbarkley
 
Posts: 709
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:10 pm
Location: SCQ. Spain

Re: [seanbarkley] KICKSOLOGY 3.3 (final - this time for real - update)

Postby KBMAMBA24 on Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:48 am

how to add your list to a list already created with signature modifications of 200 players

(excuse my bad english)
User avatar
KBMAMBA24
 
Posts: 596
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:00 am

Re: [seanbarkley] KICKSOLOGY 3.3 (final - this time for real - update)

Postby brodie_00 on Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:44 am

seanbarkley wrote:
MamimoMikuto wrote:
seanbarkley wrote:Ooops, sorry people! It was 2 am here when I posted the update so stupid mistakes happen... everything should be fine now... PLEASE CONFIRM ME that everything is working.

which file should we download again?


I’ve replaced roster files (local and 2K share) and the shoe file, so I’d recommend replacing both ro be sure.




EVERYTHING IS WORKING NOW SEAN! THANKS A LOT!!!! :bowdown:
WHY NOT?
User avatar
brodie_00
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:22 pm

Re: [seanbarkley] KICKSOLOGY 3.3 (final - this time for real - update)

Postby bhilogy on Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:16 am

I can donate next year man no problem, i enjoyed using your mod and defintely cant wait whats in store for next year! Thank you for your wonderful job!
User avatar
bhilogy
 
Posts: 961
Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:35 pm
Location: Pilipinas

Re: [seanbarkley] KICKSOLOGY 3.3 (final - this time for real - update)

Postby seanbarkley on Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:06 am

Couldn't leave these half done...

Image
If you like my work I appreciate any help: https://www.paypal.me/s3anbarkl3y
User avatar
seanbarkley
 
Posts: 709
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:10 pm
Location: SCQ. Spain

Re: [seanbarkley] KICKSOLOGY 3.3 (final - this time for real - update)

Postby lesh0430 on Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:15 am

seanbarkley wrote:Couldn't leave these half done...

[ Image ]


Nice these looks great!
lesh0430
 
Posts: 142
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:03 am

Re: [seanbarkley] KICKSOLOGY 3.3 (final - this time for real - update)

Postby bluejaybrandon on Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:53 am

Any chance you have a master list of what is replaced? If not could it be possible to get like an excel spreadsheet? I wanted to incorporate these into my personal roster, but I know some shoes out right replaced others so it would be good to know where to look. The colorways themselves are obviously easy enough to find. Thanks for all your hard work man!
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 1964
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:18 pm

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K19 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests