(RobDavis) Fictional College Hoops 2K19

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: (RobDavis) Fictional College Hoops - Final Update Released

Postby TGsoGood on Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:57 pm

SHDX3 wrote:Tried saving but it doesn't save right and when you reload it, Jerseys etc stop showing up, just have to re-download every time.

Are you using the correct .exe that he included with the mod?
Follow me on PATREON https://www.patreon.com/TGsoGood
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ

NBA 2K21 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=267&t=110608
NBA 2K17 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=225&t=102251#p1860681
NBA 2K14 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=153&t=96056
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Juri_B_Sports_YT on Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:47 pm

TGsoGood wrote:
SHDX3 wrote:Tried saving but it doesn't save right and when you reload it, Jerseys etc stop showing up, just have to re-download every time.

Are you using the correct .exe that he included with the mod?

Yes sir we already discussed that in previous post, even with .exe roster has to be downloaded each time.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder! Be Great and Never Hate! (Y) :D :)
Juri_B_Sports_YT

Postby croxxover on Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:23 pm

Weird. I'm a bit confused and have a question.

First of all, great mod!

The floors folder does not contain floor files for f001 (UCONN) and f016 (Kentucky) but some how the floors shows up when using Rob Davis's roster but not with a different roster. How is this possible?
croxxover

Postby RobDavis on Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:12 am

croxxover wrote:Weird. I'm a bit confused and have a question.

First of all, great mod!

The floors folder does not contain floor files for f001 (UCONN) and f016 (Kentucky) but some how the floors shows up when using Rob Davis's roster but not with a different roster. How is this possible?

I gotta update the team list I changed a bunch of floors around because of 2k updates. I'll try to get that updated today
Producer | YouTuber
Creator of Fictional College Hoops PC Mod NBA 2K19/20/21
Sub to My Youtube Channel Below
YouTube

Fictional College Hoops 2K23 Mod
Fictional College Hoops 2K21 Mod
Fictional College Hoops 2K20 Mod
Fictional College Hoops 2K19 Mod
RobDavis

Postby croxxover on Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:42 pm

Thanks for the response, you can ignore my question, I figured it out. I was very tired because I stayed up late while I installed your mod. I didn't read your legend/list carefully. I just did now, lol. I didn't initially realize that your files weren't correspondence. I.e., Uconn stadium is 001 and the floor is 627.
croxxover

Postby Mike Maverick on Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:38 pm

Hi,
Thank you so much for this great mod. I tried to follow the download and install instructions correctly, but I'm still seeing the NBA team names (not city names) instead of the college team names in Play Now's menus and game. Is that how it's supposed to be?
Also, how do I get a team that is not in the top 30 in the list into MyLeague?
Thanks
Mike Maverick

Postby RobDavis on Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:38 pm

Mike Maverick wrote:Hi,
Thank you so much for this great mod. I tried to follow the download and install instructions correctly, but I'm still seeing the NBA team names (not city names) instead of the college team names in Play Now's menus and game. Is that how it's supposed to be?
Thanks

Make sure you are using my nba2k.exe and for myleague select a custom league and load my roster you will be able to choose the teams you want.
Producer | YouTuber
YouTube

RobDavis

Postby Mike Maverick on Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:18 am

RobDavis wrote:
Thanks

Make sure you are using my nba2k.exe and for myleague select a custom league and load my roster you will be able to choose the teams you want.

Thank you so much for the quick reply! I couldn't figure out how to switch out teams.
I can't add a team that's not in the list, like the UTA Mavericks, by just "relocating" a team as in regular nba 2k19, right?
Mike Maverick

Postby RobDavis on Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:25 am

Mike Maverick wrote:
RobDavis wrote:
Thanks

Thank you so much for the quick reply! I couldn't figure out how to switch out teams.
I can't add a team that's not in the list, like the UTA Mavericks, by just "relocating" a team as in regular nba 2k19, right?

When you start a myleague press triangle to load my roster. Then select custom league, from here you can place up to 36 teams in the league and you can swap out any teams you dont want to use.
Producer | YouTuber
YouTube

RobDavis

Postby Mike Maverick on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:20 am

RobDavis wrote:
Mike Maverick wrote:
RobDavis wrote:
Thanks

When you start a myleague press triangle to load my roster. Then select custom league, from here you can place up to 36 teams in the league and you can swap out any teams you dont want to use.

Thank you, but I was referring to teams you didn't create. I used your roster, and I discovered how to switch out teams, but when I tried to edit one to be the UTA Mavericks, it kept all the changes and logos I used everywhere except on the uniforms. On the uniforms I designed, the logos don't save, so I'm wondering if I did something wrong, or if the mod prevents it. Thanks
Mike Maverick

Postby RobDavis on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:40 am

Mike Maverick wrote:
RobDavis wrote:
Mike Maverick wrote:
RobDavis wrote:
Thanks

Thank you, but I was referring to teams you didn't create. I used your roster, and I discovered how to switch out teams, but when I tried to edit one to be the UTA Mavericks, it kept all the changes and logos I used everywhere except on the uniforms. On the uniforms I designed, the logos don't save, so I'm wondering if I did something wrong, or if the mod prevents it. Thanks

Gotcha... what Im not completely sure I would think it would allow you to create your own jerseys and team. I know for the roster each team is using a specific jersey in the game but if your swapping them out I wouldn't think it would matter.
Producer | YouTuber
YouTube

RobDavis

Postby RobDavis on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:40 am

Mike Maverick wrote:
RobDavis wrote:
Mike Maverick wrote:
RobDavis wrote:
Thanks

Gotcha... I'm not completely sure, I would think it would allow you to create your own jerseys and team. I know for the roster each team is using a specific jersey in the game but if your swapping them out I wouldn't think it would matter.
Producer | YouTuber
YouTube

RobDavis

Postby Mike Maverick on Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:22 am

RobDavis wrote:
Gotcha... I'm not completely sure, I would think it would allow you to create your own jerseys and team. I know for the roster each team is using a specific jersey in the game but if your swapping them out I wouldn't think it would matter.

found out why it wasn't loading the images. I had my visual settings at "high". I changed to "Ultra" and all is good now. Thanks for your help!

THIS MOD IS SO COOL
Mike Maverick

Postby Roy4423 on Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:22 pm

croxxover wrote:Thanks for the response, you can ignore my question, I figured it out. I was very tired because I stayed up late while I installed your mod. I didn't read your legend/list carefully. I just did now, lol. I didn't initially realize that your files weren't correspondence. I.e., Uconn stadium is 001 and the floor is 627.

Can you explain this in detail? I'm using a different roster set and have about five teams that don't show jerseys or arenas. UCLA, Clemson, Loyola of Chicago, Florida Gators, Va Tech.
Thanks
Roy4423

Postby Roy4423 on Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:22 pm

croxxover wrote:Thanks for the response, you can ignore my question, I figured it out. I was very tired because I stayed up late while I installed your mod. I didn't read your legend/list carefully. I just did now, lol. I didn't initially realize that your files weren't correspondence. I.e., Uconn stadium is 001 and the floor is 627.

Can you explain this in detail? I'm using a different roster set and have about five teams that don't show jerseys or arenas. UCLA, Clemson, Loyola of Chicago, Florida Gators, Va Tech.
Thanks
Roy4423

Postby croxxover on Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:07 pm

Roy4423 wrote:

Thanks

You must use Rob Davis's roster. If you want to use your own roster, you will have to manually edit file names/extensions accordingly by using the cheat engine.
croxxover

Postby Roy4423 on Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:05 am

croxxover wrote:
Roy4423 wrote:

Thanks

You must use Rob Davis's roster. If you want to use your own roster, you will have to manually edit file names/extensions accordingly by using the cheat engine.

Ok thanks. Sounds complicated so I’ll just jump back and forth. I just love have the official names with the teams.
Roy4423

Postby RobDavis on Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:48 am

Roy4423 wrote:
croxxover wrote:
Roy4423 wrote:

Thanks

Ok thanks. Sounds complicated so I’ll just jump back and forth. I just love have the official names with the teams.

yea loading my roster you get 83 college teams and all the team art, arenas, jerseys etc ... is based on my roster. The teams you mention are in my roster, you must be using a roster that has teams outside of the 83 that are included.
Producer | YouTuber
YouTube

RobDavis

Postby Roy4423 on Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:17 am

RobDavis wrote:
Roy4423 wrote:
croxxover wrote:
Roy4423 wrote:

Thanks

yea loading my roster you get 83 college teams and all the team art, arenas, jerseys etc ... is based on my roster. The teams you mention are in my roster, you must be using a roster that has teams outside of the 83 that are included.

I appreciate the response from you guys. This mod rivals any I've played.
Roy4423

Postby Aeronix on Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:25 am

Anybody upload the offline version of the roster please,because I can't use the mod I can't connect to 2K servers
Aeronix

Postby joselo94 on Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:44 am

Hello

How i can't get the Fictional College Hoops roster Final 4v.

I have download all parts but did not have the roster college hoops.

Please i want to see it?

I have install all this mod but with out roster i cant do nothing.
joselo94

Postby Aeronix on Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:05 pm

Here is the link for the roster if anybody needs it

Download link for RobDavis Fictional Roster
Aeronix

Postby Johnvolt on Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:26 am

Thanks so much for your work. But I have a problem. Too much brightness in the game. How can i change this? I did not find the settings in the game. Please maybe have a tutorial
:bowdown: :bowdown:
Johnvolt

Postby RobDavis on Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:36 pm

Johnvolt wrote:Thanks so much for your work. But I have a problem. Too much brightness in the game. How can i change this? I did not find the settings in the game. Please maybe have a tutorial

You may want to turn off bloom. Can you show me a screenshot?
Producer | YouTuber
YouTube

RobDavis

Postby Johnvolt on Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:22 pm

RobDavis wrote:
Johnvolt wrote:Thanks so much for your work. But I have a problem. Too much brightness in the game. How can i change this? I did not find the settings in the game. Please maybe have a tutorial

You may want to turn off bloom. Can you show me a screenshot?

I reduced the monitor's contrast settings. I installed the PostEffect.FxTwekables file from another mod. But it didn’t do better

I just need to lower the contrast :( :(
Johnvolt

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K19 Modding