New to pc modding

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

New to pc modding

Postby jaynny on Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:28 pm

I so loving pc gaming now.. These mods are wonderful... I download many but a lot of them, I'm getting that clickfly advertisment page that I just can't get past to finish the download.. Can anyone help with this.. Thanks so much
This topic was moved from NBA 2K19 by Andrew on Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:28 pm.
jaynny

Re: New to pc modding

Postby Andrew on Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:32 pm

That is increasingly becoming a problem the more that modders use ad links. I'd like to see more modders make use of tip jars than ad links because the latter are getting problematic with occasional adult content, malware, or simply not working properly. It is something we're probably going to have to address as a community sooner rather than later.

Outside of an alternative download link, there isn't much in the way of a solution except to try again when it fails. Just be careful of agreeing to install anything or enable notifications.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby TheGeneral6 on Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:21 am

jaynny wrote:I so loving pc gaming now.. These mods are wonderful... I download many but a lot of them, I'm getting that clickfly advertisment page that I just can't get past to finish the download.. Can anyone help with this.. Thanks so much

The "Click to continue" you actually have to click 3 times. The first 2 times it will generate a pop-up insisting you install software to continue. Ignore and close it. Third time it will take you through to the download link. Hope this helps.
TheGeneral6

Postby Bassman58 on Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:43 am

Some of the sites use a blue rounded square with a ">" symbol instead of the "click to continue".
Bassman58

Return to NBA 2K19 Modding