Tool【NBA2K_Launcher】Load different files for team | Updated V2.31

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: 【SYNC.BIN Replace Tool V1.2】

Postby seanbarkley on Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:22 pm

Thank you so much for this tool! It’s really useful!
If you like my work I appreciate any help: https://www.paypal.me/s3anbarkl3y
User avatar
seanbarkley
 
Posts: 630
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:10 pm
Location: SCQ. Spain

Re: 【SYNC.BIN Replace Tool V1.2】

Postby seanbarkley on Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:23 pm

Thank you so much for this tool! It’s really useful!
If you like my work I appreciate any help: https://www.paypal.me/s3anbarkl3y
User avatar
seanbarkley
 
Posts: 630
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:10 pm
Location: SCQ. Spain

Re: 【SYNC.BIN Replace Tool V1.2】

Postby ShadyMikeGaming on Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:24 pm

Can someone make a step by step instruction on how to fix the nuggets court? Thanks.
User avatar
ShadyMikeGaming
 
Posts: 387
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:58 am

Re: 【SYNC.BIN Replace Tool】

Postby seanbarkley on Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:38 am

looyh wrote:
sticky-fingers wrote:Great tool but f019.iff isnt in sync.bin, so Nuggets modded floor remains grey.

some files are not updated in SYNC, so you need to import them into archives:
1R: s019.iff f019.iff
2H: s024.iff
2L: s028.iff


Just a heads up: Importing these courts through 2K17 Explorer will bug 2K Explorer and will no longer work (doesn't find the directories). At least in my case.

Had to download the game again... :(
If you like my work I appreciate any help: https://www.paypal.me/s3anbarkl3y
User avatar
seanbarkley
 
Posts: 630
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:10 pm
Location: SCQ. Spain

Re: 【SYNC.BIN Replace Tool】

Postby Osiris11 on Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:57 am

seanbarkley wrote:
looyh wrote:
sticky-fingers wrote:Great tool but f019.iff isnt in sync.bin, so Nuggets modded floor remains grey.

some files are not updated in SYNC, so you need to import them into archives:
1R: s019.iff f019.iff
2H: s024.iff
2L: s028.iff


Just a heads up: Importing these courts through 2K17 Explorer will bug 2K Explorer and will no longer work (doesn't find the directories). At least in my case.

Had to download the game again... :(

That was completely unnecessary. Just make sure to make a copy of your manifest-g, and you'll be good to go.
User avatar
Osiris11
 
Posts: 196
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:13 pm
Location: Manchester

Re: 【SYNC.BIN Replace Tool】

Postby Marvin00 on Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:58 am

seanbarkley wrote:
looyh wrote:
sticky-fingers wrote:Great tool but f019.iff isnt in sync.bin, so Nuggets modded floor remains grey.

some files are not updated in SYNC, so you need to import them into archives:
1R: s019.iff f019.iff
2H: s024.iff
2L: s028.iff


Just a heads up: Importing these courts through 2K17 Explorer will bug 2K Explorer and will no longer work (doesn't find the directories). At least in my case.

Had to download the game again... :(



Correct, i upload 1R with updated files in Amaroowade page, to replace for fixing grey floor
Marvin00
 
Posts: 227
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:08 am

Re: 【SYNC.BIN Replace Tool】

Postby seanbarkley on Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:50 am

Marvin00 wrote:
seanbarkley wrote:
looyh wrote:
sticky-fingers wrote:Great tool but f019.iff isnt in sync.bin, so Nuggets modded floor remains grey.

some files are not updated in SYNC, so you need to import them into archives:
1R: s019.iff f019.iff
2H: s024.iff
2L: s028.iff


Just a heads up: Importing these courts through 2K17 Explorer will bug 2K Explorer and will no longer work (doesn't find the directories). At least in my case.

Had to download the game again... :(



Correct, i upload 1R with updated files in Amaroowade page, to replace for fixing grey floor


Does the Explorer work well with ur file then man? Where can I download it?
If you like my work I appreciate any help: https://www.paypal.me/s3anbarkl3y
User avatar
seanbarkley
 
Posts: 630
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:10 pm
Location: SCQ. Spain

Re: 【SYNC.BIN Replace Tool】

Postby Marvin00 on Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:04 am

seanbarkley wrote:
Marvin00 wrote:
seanbarkley wrote:
looyh wrote:
sticky-fingers wrote:Great tool but f019.iff isnt in sync.bin, so Nuggets modded floor remains grey.

some files are not updated in SYNC, so you need to import them into archives:
1R: s019.iff f019.iff
2H: s024.iff
2L: s028.iff


Just a heads up: Importing these courts through 2K17 Explorer will bug 2K Explorer and will no longer work (doesn't find the directories). At least in my case.

Had to download the game again... :(



Correct, i upload 1R with updated files in Amaroowade page, to replace for fixing grey floor


Does the Explorer work well with ur file then man? Where can I download it?


https://www.mediafire.com/file/81t3pi5x4bixavu/1R/file
Marvin00
 
Posts: 227
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:08 am

Re: 【SYNC.BIN Replace Tool】

Postby seanbarkley on Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:19 am

Marvin00 wrote:
seanbarkley wrote:
Marvin00 wrote:
seanbarkley wrote:
looyh wrote:
sticky-fingers wrote:Great tool but f019.iff isnt in sync.bin, so Nuggets modded floor remains grey.

some files are not updated in SYNC, so you need to import them into archives:
1R: s019.iff f019.iff
2H: s024.iff
2L: s028.iff


Just a heads up: Importing these courts through 2K17 Explorer will bug 2K Explorer and will no longer work (doesn't find the directories). At least in my case.

Had to download the game again... :(



Correct, i upload 1R with updated files in Amaroowade page, to replace for fixing grey floor


Does the Explorer work well with ur file then man? Where can I download it?


https://www.mediafire.com/file/81t3pi5x4bixavu/1R/file


Great! Thank u man!
If you like my work I appreciate any help: https://www.paypal.me/s3anbarkl3y
User avatar
seanbarkley
 
Posts: 630
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:10 pm
Location: SCQ. Spain

Re: Tool【NBA2K_Launcher】V2 *auto load different scoreboard & watermark for teams

Postby looyh on Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:19 pm

【NBA2K_Launcher】V2 updated Add=> *auto load different scoreboard & watermark for teams
User avatar
looyh
 
Posts: 233
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:06 pm

Re: Tool【NBA2K_Launcher】V2 *auto load different scoreboard & watermark for teams

Postby maumau78 on Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:35 pm

looyh wrote:【NBA2K_Launcher】V2 updated Add=> *auto load different scoreboard & watermark for teams


Great (Y)


Can you explain a little bit more about how you do this? Is this done in memory or on game files?
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2462
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Tool【NBA2K_Launcher】V2 *auto load different scoreboard & watermark for teams

Postby Beefi on Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:35 am

Is it normal to get a malware warning for this?

Image
User avatar
Beefi
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 9:28 pm

Re: Tool【NBA2K_Launcher】V2 *auto load different scoreboard & watermark for teams

Postby looyh on Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:03 am

Beefi wrote:Is it normal to get a malware warning for this?

[ Image ]


Yes, because need to inject the game. like trainers. you need to add it to whitelist
User avatar
looyh
 
Posts: 233
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:06 pm

Re: Tool【NBA2K_Launcher】V2 *auto load different scoreboard & watermark for teams

Postby TwisT on Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:30 am

Is it possible to do this with the wipes, also?
Image
Checkout my artwork: Artstation - Instagram - Twitter
User avatar
TwisT
 
Posts: 459
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:26 am

Re: Tool【NBA2K_Launcher】V2 *auto load different scoreboard & watermark for teams

Postby OG 75 on Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:37 pm

I know it's gonna be funny to ask but does this tool unlocks the park dunks for selection in the NBA games in mygm & myleague? I know that limnono doesn't do it & I don't even know if there's gonna be anymore updates from them Chinese guys who made that trainer.
OG 75
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:22 pm

Re: Tool【NBA2K_Launcher】V2 *auto load different scoreboard & watermark for teams

Postby bluejaybrandon on Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:49 pm

OG 75 wrote:I know it's gonna be funny to ask but does this tool unlocks the park dunks for selection in the NBA games in mygm & myleague? I know that limnono doesn't do it & I don't even know if there's gonna be anymore updates from them Chinese guys who made that trainer.


That’s not what this tool does, nor is that its intended use.
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 1378
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:18 pm

Re: Tool【NBA2K_Launcher】V2 *auto load different scoreboard & watermark for teams

Postby looyh on Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:55 pm

TwisT wrote:Is it possible to do this with the wipes, also?


I forgot that. I will add wipes next ver
User avatar
looyh
 
Posts: 233
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:06 pm

Re: Tool【NBA2K_Launcher】V2 *auto load different scoreboard & watermark for teams

Postby TwisT on Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:59 pm

looyh wrote:I forgot that. I will add wipes next ver

Awesome, this tool is great, add a lot of variety to the game
Image
Checkout my artwork: Artstation - Instagram - Twitter
User avatar
TwisT
 
Posts: 459
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:26 am

Re: Tool【NBA2K_Launcher】V2 *auto load different scoreboard & watermark for teams

Postby paosanityyy on Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:38 pm

Does this work on steam users?
paosanityyy
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:35 am

Re: Tool【NBA2K_Launcher】V2 *auto load different scoreboard & watermark for teams

Postby looyh on Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:15 am

paosanityyy wrote:Does this work on steam users?


only for steam users
User avatar
looyh
 
Posts: 233
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:06 pm

Re: Tool【NBA2K_Launcher】V2.1 *load different files for teams -> add wipes

Postby looyh on Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:52 am

2018-12-11 | updated V2.1 **add -> wipes**
User avatar
looyh
 
Posts: 233
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:06 pm

Re: Tool【NBA2K_Launcher】V2.1 load different files for teams -> *add wipes

Postby KBMAMBA24 on Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:07 am

how to get the wipes logo file? in your file only the 800 to 805 logo files are provided
User avatar
KBMAMBA24
 
Posts: 530
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:00 am

Re: Tool【NBA2K_Launcher】V2.1 load different files for teams -> *add wipes

Postby looyh on Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:43 am

KBMAMBA24 wrote:how to get the wipes logo file? in your file only the 800 to 805 logo files are provided

"* Rename different scoreboards, watermarks, wipes to 'non-core' iff file(e.g, logo800.iff) included in the manifest"
User avatar
looyh
 
Posts: 233
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:06 pm

Re: Tool【NBA2K_Launcher】V2.1 load different files for teams -> *add wipes

Postby bremi19 on Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:51 am

Hi,
i have a Problem. Players like Westbrook or George or Schröder and the court are invinsible. But only the Okcs Players. I have no Problem with Denver and Portland. What can i do? I have delete the Snyc.bin and use Looyh tool but nothing happend.
Thank you.
User avatar
bremi19
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:11 pm

Re: Tool【NBA2K_Launcher】V2.2 load different file for teams FOR PATCH 1.07

Postby jcblas026 on Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:01 am

guys what is the floor number of pelicans?
jcblas026
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:34 am

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K19 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MB22, yzy19940220 and 9 guests