My Pack lighting V 1.03 Pag. 4

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Pack lighting -global+courts+arenas/led reflection released

Postby Santicruyff on Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:08 am

Infamouz wrote:
Infamouz wrote:WOW! :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :shock: :shock: :o :o I've been waiting this for years since 2K15! Very Awesome work indeed! I just love how the reflection works on 2k14 next gen and they suddenly removed that on the following years of 2K. BTW I just wondered what's your video settings? I've had struggles with the AA on the Lakers floor it looks like a little edgy on the court specially the 3 point lines. I think the floor file has not 4k reso isnt it?

Thank you very much, I am using the highest possible configuration, and it looks incredible to me, the truth is that I do not know why you look like this, I hope there is some solution

:cry: :cry: :cry: This is what I am talking about.. please see the image attached - can you share your video settings please? for me it looks like a low texture quality :cry: :cry: :cry:

can you tell me what's wrong? or can somebody here in the forums can help?

Many thanks![/quote]

I think it has to do with aliasing
 and that I fix Amarowaade in this part of your thread viewtopic.php?f=241&t=106102&start=75
I hope this helps
Santicruyff

Postby HappySnow on Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:55 am

Hi Santicruyff,

Did you find which files or values to change player body and jersey lighting like Michael's mod?
It is because the effect makes it too bright, I want to reduce it.

It is my picture which was shown in Michael's post.
HappySnow

Postby Infamouz on Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:13 am

Also it would be very awesome if you can make the reflection just like this on 2k14

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

your mods are ALMOST identical to this and I know you can make it :D :applaud: (Y)
Infamouz

Postby Santicruyff on Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:45 am

HappySnow wrote:Hi Santicruyff,

Did you find which files or values to change player body and jersey lighting like Michael's mod?

[ Image ]

Open with Hex the PostEffect.FxTweakables that is in the sxxx.iff of the team you want to edit and put the Bloom: hex offset = 00000114 the value 0 to the float and the brightness: hex offset = 0000015c to float a value between 0.30 and 0.60 which are lower brightness values
Santicruyff

Postby Santicruyff on Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:50 am

Infamouz wrote:Also it would be very awesome if you can make the reflection just like this on 2k14

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

your mods are ALMOST identical to this and I know you can make it :D :applaud: (Y)

If you mean that you see even more the reflection, you just have to give higher values ​​to the LEDPart in the arena. Scene, try those values ​​and tell me, I'll try it as soon as I can and I'll tell you. but I think that it would be like that because the reflections are the same positions only that in 2k14 they looked more intense, so it would be to give higher values
Santicruyff

Postby HappySnow on Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:28 am

Santicruyff wrote:

[ Image ]

Open with Hex the PostEffect.FxTweakables that is in the sxxx.iff of the team you want to edit and put the Bloom: hex offset = 00000114 the value 0 to the float and the brightness: hex offset = 0000015c to float a value between 0.30 and 0.60 which are lower brightness values

For example, Michael's s005.iff file can apply special lighting on players and their jerseys, the lighting effect is better than 2K default effect.
I tried to copy and paste "2K default crowd_lighting.FxTweakables, PostEffect.FxTweakables, arena.SCNE" into Michael's s005.iff.
The special lighting effect did not be removed at all.
Therefore, I do not think these three files are controlling the effect.
My question is which file controls this effect? because there are more than 1000 files in s005.
Last edited by HappySnow on Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
HappySnow

Postby Santicruyff on Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:32 am

already probe, it is what I commented, at higher values ​​more is seen. Sorry for the quality of the videos, I did something fast just to confirm that it was like that, and I did not take into account in what quality I recorded
phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]
Santicruyff

Postby Santicruyff on Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:37 am

HappySnow wrote:
Santicruyff wrote:

[ Image ]

For example, Michael's s005.iff file can apply special lighting on players and their jerseys, the lighting effect is better than 2K default effect.
I tried to copy and paste "2K default crowd_lighting.FxTweakables, PostEffect.FxTweakables, arena.SCNE" into Michael's s005.iff.
My question is which file controls this effect? because there are more than 1000 files in s005.

Is that in the default files, the values ​​of bloom and brightness are already high, the float bloom is at 20, and the brightness at 0.90, and I told you to put them at 0 and 0.30 / 0.60 respectively. You see that Michael added something more brightness in another file, so I tell you to download them where you comment to balance it
Santicruyff

Postby HappySnow on Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:46 am

Santicruyff wrote:already probe, it is what I commented, at higher values ​​more is seen. Sorry for the quality of the videos, I did something fast just to confirm that it was like that, and I did not take into account in what quality I recorded
phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

Thank you for your quick reply :P

I totally understand what you want to tell me.
I really do not know how to let you fully understand what I am asking, I am so sorry that my native language is not English.

Lets see my previous picture.
On right hand side, 2K default, the jersey does not have light effect mostly.
On left hand side, Michael effect, the jersey color has high contrast and loses some texture details.

Although we can reduce bloom or brightness, actually the high contrast and loss of texture detail still exist.
It is because we did not find the right file to edit.
HappySnow

Postby Santicruyff on Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:51 am

HappySnow wrote:
Santicruyff wrote:already probe, it is what I commented, at higher values ​​more is seen. Sorry for the quality of the videos, I did something fast just to confirm that it was like that, and I did not take into account in what quality I recorded
phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

I totally understood what you want to tell me.
I really do not know how to let you fully understand what I am asking, I am so sorry that my native language is not English.

Lets see my previous picture.
On right hand side, 2K default, the jersey does not have light effect mostly.
On left hand side, Michael effect, the jersey color has high contrast and loses some texture details.

Although we can reduce bloom or brightness, but actually the high contrast and loss of texture detail still exist.
It is because we did not find the right file to edit.

ok, we will have to continue investigating, but it will be achieved, and do not worry, English is not my native language
Santicruyff

Postby Santicruyff on Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:56 am

Santicruyff wrote:
HappySnow wrote:
Santicruyff wrote:

[ Image ]

Is that in the default files, the values ​​of bloom and brightness are already high, the float bloom is at 20, and the brightness at 0.90, and I told you to put them at 0 and 0.30 / 0.60 respectively. You see that Michael added something more brightness in another file, so I tell you to download them where you comment to balance it

Here you have a test already edited and the file s005.iff already edited so you can try it and tell me if it worked

Link s005 file https://www.mediafire.com/file/ogmtvrln ... m.rar/file
Santicruyff

Postby KBMAMBA24 on Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:57 am

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

how much are go setting the start it's great as its
KBMAMBA24

Postby HappySnow on Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:00 am

Santicruyff wrote:
HappySnow wrote:

ok, we will have to continue investigating, but it will be achieved, and do not worry, English is not my native language

You are a very nice guy.
Michael lighting effect is really good. In my opinion, it will be best if the effect can be reduced to 30% or 35%.
Michael did not respond anything about our suggestion, so I guess we need to find by ourselves. :)
HappySnow

Postby Santicruyff on Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:08 am

HappySnow wrote:
Santicruyff wrote:
HappySnow wrote:

You are a very nice guy.
Michael lighting effect is really good. In my opinion, it will be best if the effect can be reduced to 30% or 35%.
Michael did not respond anything about our suggestion, so I guess we need to find by ourselves. :)

Thank you . Try the edited s005.iff that I put now to download and tell me if it was reduced to those amounts
Santicruyff

Postby HappySnow on Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:53 am

Santicruyff wrote:
HappySnow wrote:
Santicruyff wrote:
HappySnow wrote:
Santicruyff wrote:
Thank you . Try the edited s005.iff that I put now to download and tell me if it was reduced to those amounts

I used your new s005.iff for test, and I also edited my s005.iff by reducing bloom and brightness.
The picture showed what I told you before. We did not find the right file to edit, so the effect did not be reduced at all.

HappySnow

Postby Infamouz on Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:16 pm

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

WOW! SO WOW! That's what I am talking about sir! Can you share your edited files please?

Many thanks!
Infamouz

Postby Infamouz on Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:23 pm

Infamouz wrote:
AmaroWaade wrote:
RESHADE ON
[ Image ]
RESHADE OFF
[ Image ]

FIXED ALIASING PROBLEM
phpBB [video]

I cant find the solution sir Santicruyff. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Infamouz

Postby Infamouz on Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:26 pm

BTW sir Santi can you share your values for Heat arena.scene? S010 right?
Infamouz

Postby Infamouz on Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:40 pm

One more thing i have noticed is the skin tone for white players, any suggestions or fix on how to remove the pinkish tint? specially in kings arena

Infamouz

Postby Santicruyff on Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:40 am

Infamouz wrote:
Infamouz wrote:
AmaroWaade wrote:
RESHADE ON
[ Image ]
RESHADE OFF
[ Image ]

FIXED ALIASING PROBLEM
phpBB [video]

I'm sorry, I do not know either, if I find out in some way I notice you, but I hope that Amaro will help you because he was the one who knew how to fix it at the time

Infamouz wrote:BTW sir Santi can you share your values for Heat arena.scene? S010 right?

Yes.There you have the courage that I put, just like the Lakers

Infamouz wrote:One more thing i have noticed is the skin tone for white players, any suggestions or fix on how to remove the pinkish tint? specially in kings arena

[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

Take, put the PostEffect.FxTweakables that I send you in this download in the sxxx.iff that you think you need and you will see that it is fixed. It looked like this because the lighting that I put on those sxxx.iff is the most similar to the reality of what they have, but that affects their surroundings and in this case the skin tone, I prefer to leave it as I have it, but each you have your visual preferences, even though they are far from reality, I hope it serves you. https://www.mediafire.com/file/qv78sk5w ... e.rar/file
Santicruyff

Postby Infamouz on Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:44 pm

Santicruyff wrote:
Infamouz wrote:
Infamouz wrote:
AmaroWaade wrote:
RESHADE ON
[ Image ]
RESHADE OFF
[ Image ]

FIXED ALIASING PROBLEM
phpBB [video]

I'm sorry, I do not know either, if I find out in some way I notice you, but I hope that Amaro will help you because he was the one who knew how to fix it at the time

Infamouz wrote:BTW sir Santi can you share your values for Heat arena.scene? S010 right?

[ Image ]
Yes.There you have the courage that I put, just like the Lakers

Infamouz wrote:One more thing i have noticed is the skin tone for white players, any suggestions or fix on how to remove the pinkish tint? specially in kings arena

[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

Take, put the PostEffect.FxTweakables that I send you in this download in the sxxx.iff that you think you need and you will see that it is fixed. It looked like this because the lighting that I put on those sxxx.iff is the most similar to the reality of what they have, but that affects their surroundings and in this case the skin tone, I prefer to leave it as I have it, but each you have your visual preferences, even though they are far from reality, I hope it serves you. https://www.mediafire.com/file/qv78sk5w ... e.rar/file

Many thanks sir! You are very kind to spent time answering all my queries, really appreciated. BTW may I know what is the highest value for the LEDPart? I will try the posteffect and will let you know.
Infamouz

Postby Infamouz on Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:55 pm

I got working sir! You are so amazing! the skin tone looks real now! :D :D however is there any file to fix the pinkish backboard?
Infamouz

Postby Infamouz on Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:14 pm

Also wondering why the LED reflection for jazz stadium doesn't work? only the ads and players are working not the LED.
Infamouz

Postby KBMAMBA24 on Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:12 pm

how to remove the bloom? for the lights on the clock for example
KBMAMBA24

Postby Santicruyff on Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:38 am

This is a solution to the stadiums of Okc, Blazers and Denver for my lighting pack. In the download, copy the files 0A, 1R, 2H, 2L and manifest_g in the game folder and the sxxx.iff in the modded or waigua folder.
link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/2z4r57hk ... 4.rar/file
Once this is done, if you want those stadiums, but without my effects I will put another link to download the original stadiums after the 1.04 update to copy them in the waigua or modded folder and with the possibility of editing them to your liking
link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/mycc68a6 ... 4.rar/file

The court of denver f019 will continue to be done by the method that I mentioned earlier and I put a link, in which AmaroWaade explained how to import it

Infamouz wrote:I got working sir! You are so amazing! the skin tone looks real now! :D :D however is there any file to fix the pinkish backboard?

First you must do what I have done to solve the stadiums that do not work and then you download this link that I will put so that you replace within each sxxx.iff the files that are in each folder corresponding to each stadium, I hope this fixes your problem

Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/j975e28s ... d.rar/file

The stadiums that do not have a folder in the download is because they do not have to be fixed because they are fine

Infamouz wrote:Also wondering why the LED reflection for jazz stadium doesn't work? only the ads and players are working not the LED.

Each stadium has its own lighting so Jazz is different, it is not that its effect is not the same with the Nicks.
As you will see in the photo, it has a reflection that even increases a little, but its effect is fixed, unchanging like that of other teams, it depends on your Led

KBMAMBA24 wrote:how to remove the bloom? for the lights on the clock for example

In the PostEffect.FxTweakables corresponding to the stadium you want to edit your bloom, using Hex, in the offset 00000114 put in its value float 0, is the only thing that I do, try it and tell me if it has solved something for you
Santicruyff

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K19 Modding