MODS FROM EYEUC (CHINISE FORUMS) - DOWNLOAD LINKS +300 MODS

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: MODS FROM EYEUC (CHINISE FORUMS) - DOWNLOAD LINKS +300 MODS

Postby tmn3000 on Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:20 am

ernel2014 could you please get BLY's AI and 07 Lebron? (dont know if its paid mod)

https://pan.baidu.com/s/1ASFxAyANcbmEakhO-CHxng or https://bbs.eyeuc.com/down/view/6037
code: r2ne

https://pan.baidu.com/s/1YkwlE9uS5YY5W9VBmmcKWA or https://bbs.eyeuc.com/down/view/6038
code: ao8p

Thanks in advance !
tmn3000
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:02 pm

Re: MODS FROM EYEUC (CHINISE FORUMS) - DOWNLOAD LINKS +300 MODS

Postby blas112 on Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:42 am

AlZar wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:
ernel2014 wrote:daddy123, here are the mods you requested.

One thing to note, the Arteezy mods as well a few others do come with a price tag as Blas referenced earlier. if the mod is not in the resource center then most likely it is a paid mod. With that said do not take this out of context I kind of understand why some modders charge for mods, here me out. If you think about it modding is a art form. Would you want someone to steal a painting that you yourself had spent weeks to create, then to suddenly one day you see someone else taking credit for your masterpiece. And then on top of stealing it, they re-upload plus charge for it even though they had no hands in its creation. So I kind of get it, but also I feel that we should all be able to share in their masterpieces as well. So I guess until we as a communities decide on a better way to police ourselves then certain mods will come at a price. All in all I will not be uploading any paid mods at this time hopefully that changes as we become better at understanding and respecting each other regardless of who we are, and where we come from. Those differences, manufactured by society have inevitably led to the barriers that separate us today, so lets fix them together. We are human first and foremost, basking in the sun, enjoying the breeze on a lovely day while riding on the sands of time together in our journey. I've said enough.

With all that said when I have free time available I will try my best to get the non-paid mods you guys request. I hope that is OK.


Butler --- https://www.mediafire.com/file/a6o4uovs ... w.rar/file

Braided Ingram -- https://www.mediafire.com/file/ilnr0joz ... gram_V1.2_%u957F%u53D1%u810F%u8FAB.zip/file

Iverson -- https://www.mediafire.com/file/xjavqvi4 ... 0.rar/file

Kuzma -- Paid Mod

Kobe v3.1 -- Paid Mod

And this Kobe as well -- https://www.mediafire.com/file/8fjdonxa ... 0.zip/file


I mean...no. That’s the complete wrong look at it. There’s a reason paid mods are banned here. You’re not “making art”. Are some modders talented? Undoubtedly. Will some people pay to access mods? Sure. But overall, if this gets turned into an economy, say goodbye to modding. It should be done to improve the game. Ultimately, nobody is doing anything revolutionary when they mod NBA 2k games. At a basic level, you’re adding textures and moving around models. This isn’t like Syrim where people are adding new meshes or creating vast new experiences. Don’t get me wrong, there are truly some incredibly talented people here but to justify paid mods is craziness. The entire point of modding was to be a community. To build off each other’s work and make something better. That’s why credit is so vital. But to hide things behind a pay wall, when the only reason you get to experience it in the first place is because 2k provided the original assets, is an awful practice in my opinion.

If people want to recognize greatness by donating, then that’s different. I’ve donated to several users on here to make exclusive content for me. But that’s not the same as them creating demand with previews and withholding the mod.


thank you sir. can u repost ingram's link? it's not working


It's working lol
User avatar
blas112
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:40 pm
Location: Manila, Phlippines

Re: MODS FROM EYEUC (CHINISE FORUMS) - DOWNLOAD LINKS +300 MODS

Postby blas112 on Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:47 am

User avatar
blas112
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:40 pm
Location: Manila, Phlippines

Re: MODS FROM EYEUC (CHINISE FORUMS) - DOWNLOAD LINKS +300 MODS

Postby pethja25 on Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:10 am

can anyone upload ben simmons by Arteezy.. thanks
pethja25
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:06 pm

Re: MODS FROM EYEUC (CHINISE FORUMS) - DOWNLOAD LINKS +300 MODS

Postby blas112 on Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:21 am

pethja25 wrote:can anyone upload ben simmons by Arteezy.. thanks

AGAIN!!! IT'S PAID
User avatar
blas112
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:40 pm
Location: Manila, Phlippines

Re: MODS FROM EYEUC (CHINISE FORUMS) - DOWNLOAD LINKS +300 MODS

Postby pst98 on Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:22 am

The best part about BBC.eyeuc is that you can literally get an account just by sending an email, like it's not that hard people...
pst98
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Sat May 27, 2017 1:10 pm

Re: MODS FROM EYEUC (CHINISE FORUMS) - DOWNLOAD LINKS +300 MODS

Postby pethja25 on Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:24 am

ok man.. please dont be mad..
pethja25
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:06 pm

Re: MODS FROM EYEUC (CHINISE FORUMS) - DOWNLOAD LINKS +300 MODS

Postby marchellyp31 on Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:58 am

marchellyp31
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:57 am

Re: MODS FROM EYEUC (CHINISE FORUMS) - DOWNLOAD LINKS +300 MODS

Postby daddy123 on Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:19 am

ernel2014 wrote:daddy123, here are the mods you requested.

One thing to note, the Arteezy mods as well a few others do come with a price tag as Blas referenced earlier. if the mod is not in the resource center then most likely it is a paid mod. With that said do not take this out of context I kind of understand why some modders charge for mods, here me out. If you think about it modding is a art form. Would you want someone to steal a painting that you yourself had spent weeks to create, then to suddenly one day you see someone else taking credit for your masterpiece. And then on top of stealing it, they re-upload plus charge for it even though they had no hands in its creation. So I kind of get it, but also I feel that we should all be able to share in their masterpieces as well. So I guess until we as a communities decide on a better way to police ourselves then certain mods will come at a price. All in all I will not be uploading any paid mods at this time hopefully that changes as we become better at understanding and respecting each other regardless of who we are, and where we come from. Those differences, manufactured by society have inevitably led to the barriers that separate us today, so lets fix them together. We are human first and foremost, basking in the sun, enjoying the breeze on a lovely day while riding on the sands of time together in our journey. I've said enough.

With all that said when I have free time available I will try my best to get the non-paid mods you guys request. I hope that is OK.


Butler --- https://www.mediafire.com/file/a6o4uovs ... w.rar/file

Braided Ingram -- https://www.mediafire.com/file/ilnr0joz ... gram_V1.2_%u957F%u53D1%u810F%u8FAB.zip/file

Iverson -- https://www.mediafire.com/file/xjavqvi4 ... 0.rar/file

Kuzma -- Paid Mod

Kobe v3.1 -- Paid Mod

And this Kobe as well -- https://www.mediafire.com/file/8fjdonxa ... 0.zip/file

Thank you, didn't realize the others were paid..and I agree with you. I don't mind if they do want to charge since they do work hard on it, but I do wish it was available to all of us (even if they do charge) rather than one specific website.
daddy123
 
Posts: 139
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:28 pm

Re: MODS FROM EYEUC (CHINISE FORUMS) - DOWNLOAD LINKS +300 MODS

Postby cardo on Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:13 pm

Without pointing to anyone in particular - there are some very first world, privileged perspectives being shared here. No one know anyone's financial disposition. It's an important factor to consider. Some people don't have the time to commit without it being redeeming financially. If people are willing to pay for product, then so be it. If anyone has an issue, it should be with them and not the creators of the content. I personally have gotten to be friends with numerous modders over the years (a few on eyeuc). Some modders need the money. So whether you "donate" or just pay them outright, I appreciate their effort and time (which can be considerable) put in and sometimes am willing to pay for it. People don't have to mod for the reasons you think they should. It reminds me of the old school argument about hip hop artist's selling out because the did a sync license for a commercial or appeared in one. You weren't "down" enough, if it wasn't purely "for the love". That shit was silly to me. Time is our greatest commodity. If someone wants to get paid for theirs (and people are willing to pay), I can't knock the hustle. It's just my subjective opinion and I respect and understand NLSC's stance on this topic. That said - I also appreciate the option to seek works elsewhere and possibly pay for them. It makes for a more enjoyable experience for me and has allowed me to play with cyberfaces of players that won't be in game for years to come otherwise. Just my two cents...
cardo
 
Posts: 226
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:46 pm

Re: MODS FROM EYEUC (CHINISE FORUMS) - DOWNLOAD LINKS +300 MODS

Postby bluejaybrandon on Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:37 pm

cardo wrote:Without pointing to anyone in particular - there are some very first world, privileged perspectives being shared here. No one know anyone's financial disposition. It's an important factor to consider. Some people don't have the time to commit without it being redeeming financially. If people are willing to pay for product, then so be it. If anyone has an issue, it should be with them and not the creators of the content. I personally have gotten to be friends with numerous modders over the years (a few on eyeuc). Some modders need the money. So whether you "donate" or just pay them outright, I appreciate their effort and time (which can be considerable) put in and sometimes am willing to pay for it. People don't have to mod for the reasons you think they should. It reminds me of the old school argument about hip hop artist's selling out because the did a sync license for a commercial or appeared in one. You weren't "down" enough, if it wasn't purely "for the love". That shit was silly to me. Time is our greatest commodity. If someone wants to get paid for theirs (and people are willing to pay), I can't knock the hustle. It's just my subjective opinion and I respect and understand NLSC's stance on this topic. That said - I also appreciate the option to seek works elsewhere and possibly pay for them. It makes for a more enjoyable experience for me and has allowed me to play with cyberfaces of players that won't be in game for years to come otherwise. Just my two cents...


Yes, but in your own example, those hip hop artists were actually creating a unique product. It was a product that they had the rights to and created from scratch. 2k could shut modding down tomorrow if it so chose. People act like they deserve money when they are taking a pre-created product and mold it, slap a texture on it and call it "theirs". It's entirely a model and texture that was supplied by 2k and then you edited. That's like saying you built a racecar out of lego's and now you should be able to sell your racecar. I mean yeah it took some time but the overall product was not yours in the first place, you used someone else's tools and materials.

People can mod for any reason they want. People have been modding for cash for a long time. I'm just so darn grateful it's banned here because it's pretty questionable. If you're making unique faces that's one thing and I've donated to plenty of modders to make hundreds of faces for draft classes and CAP faces. My issue is these foreign modders that simply slap a new texture on Lebron and say it's "their's", give me a break. Can you imagine a modding scene where every mod was paid for? That would be horrifying. To experience them all, you'd be dropping hundreds of dollars for mods on top of a $60 game.

I wasn't gonna touch the privileged first-world thing but the bottom line is this, if someone bought 2k for $60, has a solid enough computer to run the game and mod on top of that, and pays for internet, they're probably doing okay and could survive without the extra $5 per mod. The likelihood that anyone here is living in poverty in a third world country is minuscule.
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 1710
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am

Re: MODS FROM EYEUC (CHINISE FORUMS) - DOWNLOAD LINKS +300 MODS

Postby sitew33 on Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:50 pm

The other problem with the modders charging is on many occasions they use a base that someone worked hard to create and released publicly for free then they touch up the original moders work then charge money for them. For example they will say hey this is Monkeyman's work but I touched it up and now I want money for it. What's really annoying is that most of them come here and either poach mods like all of Monkeyman's work or they use this site to figure stuff that the great modding minds like Trevor or Ksmiz come up with and provide for free then take it back and either hide stuff behind paywalls or secret groups. That becomes a problem to this community because modders get frustrated and stop releasing their work all together.
sitew33
 
Posts: 271
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:25 am

Re: MODS FROM EYEUC (CHINISE FORUMS) - DOWNLOAD LINKS +300 MODS

Postby zondac12 on Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:06 pm

bluejaybrandon wrote:
cardo wrote: Can you imagine a modding scene where every mod was paid for? That would be horrifying. To experience them all, you'd be dropping hundreds of dollars for mods on top of a $60 game.



that's my point. lol a couple mods worth more than an entire video game? plus, it's selling copyrighted material calling it their own b/c they made some edits is a bit ridiculous. lol :crazyeyes:
User avatar
zondac12
 
Posts: 154
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:46 am

Re: MODS FROM EYEUC (CHINISE FORUMS) - DOWNLOAD LINKS +300 MODS

Postby bluejaybrandon on Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:07 pm

sitew33 wrote:The other problem with the modders charging is on many occasions they use a base that someone worked hard to create and released publicly for free then they touch up the original moders work then charge money for them. For example they will say hey this is Monkeyman's work but I touched it up and now I want money for it. What's really annoying is that most of them come here and either poach mods like all of Monkeyman's work or they use this site to figure stuff that the great modding minds like Trevor or Ksmiz come up with and provide for free then take it back and either hide stuff behind paywalls or secret groups. That becomes a problem to this community because modders get frustrated and stop releasing their work all together.


zondac12 wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:
cardo wrote: Can you imagine a modding scene where every mod was paid for? That would be horrifying. To experience them all, you'd be dropping hundreds of dollars for mods on top of a $60 game.



that's my point. lol a couple mods worth more than an entire video game? plus, it's selling copyrighted material calling it their own b/c they made some edits is a bit ridiculous. lol :crazyeyes:



An excellent point. That was all I was getting at. My issue isn’t with creators who, for example, make Lamelo Ball for someone who donated for it. I’ve worked with many people like that; those guys are talented. My issue is with the guy that takes Monkeyman’s rookies or a default Ingram, changes some body proportions, enhances the textures and sells it as their own mod. That’s just profiting off the backs of others who have worked much harder than you.
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 1710
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am

Re: MODS FROM EYEUC (CHINISE FORUMS) - DOWNLOAD LINKS +300 MODS

Postby cardo on Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:09 pm

Brandon - I disagree completely.

In that analogy - I was referencing hip hop at a time when it was the norm to sample and repurpose other people's previous records. So most artist's work was not completely unique and original (check the publishing rights).

I will state this point once more. If I shared your POV - my problem wouldn't be with the selling of mods but rather the purchase. People sell because other people buy - it's commerce 101.

I do agree that there should be an ethic to it that often times seems missing.

Also - once more - you do not know everybody's financial disposition. I'm sure you also know that not every modder on some sites have spent the $60 to attain the game.

Just my opinion - I won't go back and forth with it. There's room for differing perspectives.
cardo
 
Posts: 226
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:46 pm

Re: MODS FROM EYEUC (CHINISE FORUMS) - DOWNLOAD LINKS +300 MODS

Postby benji2346 on Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:19 pm

Anybody by chance got Terrence Romeo and Calvin Abueva by Shuajota?
These were the links but they are down now. If anybody has them would you mind sharing?
Thanks

https://www.shuajota.com/2018/10/nba-2k ... ce-by.html

https://www.shuajota.com/2018/12/nba-2k ... y.html?m=0
benji2346
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:55 pm

Re: MODS FROM EYEUC (CHINISE FORUMS) - DOWNLOAD LINKS +300 MODS

Postby brodie_00 on Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:52 pm

bluejaybrandon wrote:
cardo wrote:Without pointing to anyone in particular - there are some very first world, privileged perspectives being shared here. No one know anyone's financial disposition. It's an important factor to consider. Some people don't have the time to commit without it being redeeming financially. If people are willing to pay for product, then so be it. If anyone has an issue, it should be with them and not the creators of the content. I personally have gotten to be friends with numerous modders over the years (a few on eyeuc). Some modders need the money. So whether you "donate" or just pay them outright, I appreciate their effort and time (which can be considerable) put in and sometimes am willing to pay for it. People don't have to mod for the reasons you think they should. It reminds me of the old school argument about hip hop artist's selling out because the did a sync license for a commercial or appeared in one. You weren't "down" enough, if it wasn't purely "for the love". That shit was silly to me. Time is our greatest commodity. If someone wants to get paid for theirs (and people are willing to pay), I can't knock the hustle. It's just my subjective opinion and I respect and understand NLSC's stance on this topic. That said - I also appreciate the option to seek works elsewhere and possibly pay for them. It makes for a more enjoyable experience for me and has allowed me to play with cyberfaces of players that won't be in game for years to come otherwise. Just my two cents...


Yes, but in your own example, those hip hop artists were actually creating a unique product. It was a product that they had the rights to and created from scratch. 2k could shut modding down tomorrow if it so chose. People act like they deserve money when they are taking a pre-created product and mold it, slap a texture on it and call it "theirs". It's entirely a model and texture that was supplied by 2k and then you edited. That's like saying you built a racecar out of lego's and now you should be able to sell your racecar. I mean yeah it took some time but the overall product was not yours in the first place, you used someone else's tools and materials.

People can mod for any reason they want. People have been modding for cash for a long time. I'm just so darn grateful it's banned here because it's pretty questionable. If you're making unique faces that's one thing and I've donated to plenty of modders to make hundreds of faces for draft classes and CAP faces. My issue is these foreign modders that simply slap a new texture on Lebron and say it's "their's", give me a break. Can you imagine a modding scene where every mod was paid for? That would be horrifying. To experience them all, you'd be dropping hundreds of dollars for mods on top of a $60 game.

I wasn't gonna touch the privileged first-world thing but the bottom line is this, if someone bought 2k for $60, has a solid enough computer to run the game and mod on top of that, and pays for internet, they're probably doing okay and could survive without the extra $5 per mod. The likelihood that anyone here is living in poverty in a third world country is minuscule.



I guess the essence of this 2k community being a community is lost and now its's all about showing off the mods that they paid for. I mean we can't force them to share those mods but because of the rising population that pays for mods, creators tend to just work for paying clients. But again it's my own opinion and I salute those modders who mods for the community and not for themselves.
User avatar
brodie_00
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:22 pm

Re: MODS FROM EYEUC (CHINISE FORUMS) - DOWNLOAD LINKS +300 MODS

Postby sticky-fingers on Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:34 am

Shuajota wrote:I got them sticky-fingers, I´m going to upload all the retro mods by BLY.


any news ? that MJ is AMAZING :shock:
my NBA2K : YouTube | flickr

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose"
Ayrton Senna
User avatar
sticky-fingers
 
Posts: 2033
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:33 am

Re: MODS FROM EYEUC (CHINISE FORUMS) - DOWNLOAD LINKS +300 MODS

Postby cardo on Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:18 am

Who exactly is showing off a mod that they've paid for? I haven't seen any of that.
cardo
 
Posts: 226
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:46 pm

Re: MODS FROM EYEUC (CHINISE FORUMS) - DOWNLOAD LINKS +300 MODS

Postby bluejaybrandon on Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:30 am

cardo wrote:Who exactly is showing off a mod that they've paid for? I haven't seen any of that.


This entire thread has been nothing but issues getting mods because they’re paid. It’s turned into “I have that but I can’t share it because it’s paid”. Screw that noise, this whole thread has gone wrong.
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 1710
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am

Re: MODS FROM EYEUC (CHINISE FORUMS) - DOWNLOAD LINKS +300 MODS

Postby cardo on Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:33 am

That's different than people showing them off.
cardo
 
Posts: 226
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:46 pm

Re: MODS FROM EYEUC (CHINISE FORUMS) - DOWNLOAD LINKS +300 MODS

Postby bluejaybrandon on Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:36 am

cardo wrote:That's different than people showing them off.


In what way? Don’t both practices essentially boil down to, “I have what you requested but won’t share because I bought it”? Basically the difference is one has your pretty picture as proof. In both cases, you know what the mod looks like from the authors page and it’s being withheld.
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 1710
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am

Re: MODS FROM EYEUC (CHINISE FORUMS) - DOWNLOAD LINKS +300 MODS

Postby ernel2014 on Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:36 am

marchellyp31 here you go

will barton - https://www.mediafire.com/file/zc61pbfh ... 0.rar/file
I had to find a different one bc the other was not available. This one is exactly the same though maybe a little better. Check it out and tell me what you think.

frank ntilikina - https://www.mediafire.com/file/nufwfujw ... 6.zip/file

shaquille harison - https://www.mediafire.com/file/xxcu4vj3 ... 6.zip/file

Kenrich Williams - https://www.mediafire.com/file/rrtorfx8 ... 6.zip/file
ernel2014
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:56 am

Re: MODS FROM EYEUC (CHINISE FORUMS) - DOWNLOAD LINKS +300 MODS

Postby Slata on Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:39 am

Hello all,

I look for weeks Anthony Davis as on this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjr3nnI ... x=3&t=188s

But impossible to find it. Do you know where I could have it? thank you so much
Slata
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:34 am

Re: MODS FROM EYEUC (CHINISE FORUMS) - DOWNLOAD LINKS +300 MODS

Postby cardo on Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:40 am

Bro...

This thread has gone wrong? I see literally hundreds of downloads for mods that most people wouldn't be able to attain otherwise because they don't have access. The sense of entitlement is surprising to me.
cardo
 
Posts: 226
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:46 pm

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K19 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Rimbaud82 and 6 guests