MODS FROM EYEUC (CHINISE FORUMS) - DOWNLOAD LINKS +300 MODS

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Mods from EYEUC Community - Download Links / LIVE TV IMITATION GRAPHIC MOD

Postby Shuajota on Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:49 am

jjchua wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
jjchua wrote:How can you call this helping and contributing? Youre putting link shortener on this mods. In short youre making money off their efforts and taking advantage of it. I just dont undestand why are you fond of putting some shortener where in fact you are not the original author of this mods. Are you that desperate much to earn money? Lol

Are you sure about that man?? I´m keeping the original links and the adlinks from other modders like AmaroWaade for his courts. For people like you, I should not invest my time in getting mods that are inaccessible to most of us here.

A 123short.com link before the original zippyshare link on the chensisi global and lebron ykwl? (you remove the 123short on ykwl lebron quick. Lol) If this is pure sharing of mods why put these annoying shortener on this chinese mods?

I use an script in general on my blog only for my contributions. All the other links are on google drive and zippyshare directly. If you are going to continue with that, I stop the uploads from EYEUC. And that zippyshare is my link, not an original link. The original one is from Baidu, so you can´t access there. That´s why I´m sharing mods from that chinese site.
Last edited by Shuajota on Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com

Postby jjchua on Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:56 am

Shuajota wrote:
jjchua wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
jjchua wrote:How can you call this helping and contributing? Youre putting link shortener on this mods. In short youre making money off their efforts and taking advantage of it. I just dont undestand why are you fond of putting some shortener where in fact you are not the original author of this mods. Are you that desperate much to earn money? Lol

Are you sure about that man?? I´m keeping the original links and the adlinks from other modders like AmaroWaade for his courts. For people like you, I should not invest my time in getting mods that are inaccessible to most of us here.

A 123short.com link before the original zippyshare link on the chensisi global and lebron ykwl? (you remove the 123short on ykwl lebron quick. Lol) If this is pure sharing of mods why put these annoying shortener on this chinese mods?

I use an script in general on my blog. All the links are on google drive and zippyshare directly. If you are going to continue with that, I stop the uploads from EYEUC. And that zippyshare is my link, not an original link. The original one is from Baidu, so you can´t access there. That´s why I´m sharing mods from that chinese site.

I mean dude for the sake of convenience you can share the original link without the hassle adlinks. dont make drama dude , youre not good at it.
When you want to say something, make sure your brain is plugged in!!!
jjchua

Postby Shuajota on Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:58 am

jjchua wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
jjchua wrote:
Shuajota wrote:

I use an script in general on my blog. All the links are on google drive and zippyshare directly. If you are going to continue with that, I stop the uploads from EYEUC. And that zippyshare is my link, not an original link. The original one is from Baidu, so you can´t access there. That´s why I´m sharing mods from that chinese site.

I mean dude for the sake of convenience you can share the original link without the hassle adlinks. dont make drama dude , youre not good at it.

If I share the original link, that is from Baidu and not all people can access there. That´s why I´m uploading it to zippyshare and google drive lol.
Shuajota

Postby jjchua on Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:04 am

Shuajota wrote:
jjchua wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
jjchua wrote:
Shuajota wrote:

If I share the original link, that is from Baidu and not all people can access there. That´s why I´m uploading it to zippyshare and google drive lol.

i mean dude are you getting my point? you can upload to whatever hosting site you want , my point is can you just remove that annoying adlinks youre putting behind the reuploaded link. its simple as that , youre making things more complicated with your horrible reasoning.
jjchua

Postby bluejaybrandon on Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:14 am

jjchua, couldn’t agree more. If you download the mod and reupload it, you have no business adding your own ad-links. That’s pathetic and tacky. You’re profiting off of another’s work. You keep that up and I’ll just download all your mods and upload them with no ads for people. It’s the same idea.

If you’re providing the original links of the creators and those have THEIR ads on them, that’s a different story.

I don’t know the exact case but if it’s the former, don’t act like you’re doing some major benefit for the community by profiting off others.
Last edited by bluejaybrandon on Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
bluejaybrandon

Postby Shuajota on Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:16 am

Shuajota

Postby Shuajota on Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:18 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:jjchua, couldn’t agree more. If you download the mod and reupload it, you have no business adding your own ad-links. That’s pathetic and tacky. You’re profiting off of another’s work. You keep that up and I’ll just download all your mods and upload them with ads for people. It’s the same idea.

If you’re providing the original links of the creators and those have THEIR ads on them, that’s a different story.

I don’t know the exact case but if it’s the former, don’t act like you’re doing some major benefit for the community by profiting off others.

I had an script on my blog that I deleted. Maybe he saw some of them but if you check the posts, I´m keeping the mods with original links even the adlinks by other modders.
Shuajota

Postby jjchua on Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:21 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:jjchua, couldn’t agree more. If you download the mod and reupload it, you have no business adding your own ad-links. That’s pathetic and tacky. You’re profiting off of another’s work. You keep that up and I’ll just download all your mods and upload them with no ads for people. It’s the same idea.

I mean even EGS MLLR Kyrie Irving has adlinks, like what? are you even serious? dude's been here making mods for free and posting it here for so that we can download it easily and you're backstabbing him by putting adlinks on his own mod and on this forum. GOD!!!
jjchua

Postby jjchua on Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:25 am

Shuajota wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:jjchua, couldn’t agree more. If you download the mod and reupload it, you have no business adding your own ad-links. That’s pathetic and tacky. You’re profiting off of another’s work. You keep that up and I’ll just download all your mods and upload them with ads for people. It’s the same idea.

I had an script on my blog that I deleted. Maybe he saw some of them but if you check the posts, I´m keeping the mods with original links even the adlinks by other modders.

You would not delete your greedy script if i didnt bust you right now? isnt it?
jjchua

Postby Shuajota on Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:29 am

jjchua wrote:
Shuajota wrote:

So drama dude, I used that script because I was using adlinks for my own mods. That way was easier for me because that shortened my links directly but since I´m posting more mods from other modders I deleted that script and I´m using it only for my personal contributions. Now it´s clear for you I think.
Shuajota

Postby jjchua on Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:34 am

Shuajota wrote:
jjchua wrote:
Shuajota wrote:

So drama dude, I used that script because I was using adlinks for my own mods. That way was easier for me because that shortened my links directly but since I´m posting more mods from other modders I deleted that script and I´m using it only for my personal contributions. Now it´s clear for you I think.

It would be a less drama event right now if you did this a long time ago , Simple facts.
jjchua

Postby bigh0rt on Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:32 am

jjchua wrote:It would be a less drama event right now if you did this a long time ago , Simple facts.

It appears that whatever issue was here has been righted. So, unless I am mistaken in that, it's probably time to let this go and move forward. There's little sense in continuing to harp on things. By all counts it seems the message was received, and a change has been made. If this isn't the case, somebody let me know. Otherwise, move on.
bigh0rt
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby Shuajota on Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:36 am

bigh0rt wrote:
jjchua wrote:It would be a less drama event right now if you did this a long time ago , Simple facts.

It appears that whatever issue was here has been righted. So, unless I am mistaken in that, it's probably time to let this go and move forward. There's little sense in continuing to harp on things. By all counts it seems the message was received, and a change has been made. If this isn't the case, somebody let me know. Otherwise, move on.

Of course, all is correct.
Shuajota

Postby yeltrah123 on Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:48 am

how to install post effect mod?
yeltrah123

Postby wdh6325 on Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:13 am

Yes, same here how do you install the post effects? Also, where do I put the portrait pack? or do I need something else to install it?
wdh6325

Postby Osiris11 on Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:22 am

wdh6325 wrote:Yes, same here how do you install the post effects? Also, where do I put the portrait pack? or do I need something else to install it?

For the post effects, you install it into the s***.iff file.
Osiris11

Postby Kelvinchan327 on Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:25 pm

brother can you share dabaoge face too? his face is amazing
Kelvinchan327

Postby Boff2k on Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:41 pm

Osiris11 wrote:
wdh6325 wrote:Yes, same here how do you install the post effects? Also, where do I put the portrait pack? or do I need something else to install it?

how do you do that?
Boff2k

Postby Shuajota on Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:50 pm

Boff2k wrote:
Osiris11 wrote:

how do you do that?

Open the sxxx.iff with 7zip and copy it inside.
Shuajota

Postby steven2212 on Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:48 pm

may i ask where to put the watermark.iff mate?
steven2212

Postby Shuajota on Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:50 pm

steven2212 wrote:may i ask where to put the watermark.iff mate?

In waigua or modded folder.
Shuajota

Postby steven2212 on Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:40 pm

Shuajota wrote:

And the same with all the Courts pack TV, right bro? THanks bro, you are the best :)
steven2212

Postby Shuajota on Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:04 am

steven2212 wrote:
Shuajota wrote:

And the same with all the Courts pack TV, right bro? THanks bro, you are the best :)

Yes, exactly.
Shuajota

Postby Jowize on Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:23 am

The Eyeuc Community have a such greats mods ( just like here^^) but if you can, can you import in this forum, the amazing works of HC23 https://bbs.eyeuc.com/down/user/HC23 . THis body edit rocks !! same for swagyth https://bbs.eyeuc.com/down/user/swagyth
Jowize

Re: Mods from EYEUC Community - Download Links / BRANDON INGRAM CYBERFACE

Postby Shuajota on Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:10 am

Shuajota

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K19 Modding