2k19 Custom Shoes - Kyrie 4 "Mamba Mentality"

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Custom shoes - Air Jordan XXXII Low "Tiger Camo"

Postby Marvin00 on Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:15 pm

kingprime909 wrote:
Marvin00 wrote:
kingprime909 wrote:Also how can I get Terry Rozier to have his scary terry shoes because when I go to player edit to change shoes, I cant switch to Nike for him, how to fix.


I see in other forum, after update rozier is wearing with Puma, unfortunately maybe 2k locked his shoes :(

That sucks, that shoe you created was dope.



I not sure about cheat engine created by Ksmiz, but maybe you can change player edits and unlock player shoes with software, i ask Ksmiz
Marvin00
 
Posts: 478
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:08 am

Re: Custom shoes - Air Jordan XXXII Low "Tiger Camo"

Postby sitew33 on Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:56 pm

Marvin00 wrote:
kingprime909 wrote:
Marvin00 wrote:
kingprime909 wrote:Also how can I get Terry Rozier to have his scary terry shoes because when I go to player edit to change shoes, I cant switch to Nike for him, how to fix.


I see in other forum, after update rozier is wearing with Puma, unfortunately maybe 2k locked his shoes :(

That sucks, that shoe you created was dope.



I not sure about cheat engine created by Ksmiz, but maybe you can change player edits and unlock player shoes with software, i ask Ksmiz



Ksmiz's CE easily allows you to switch shoe brands
sitew33
 
Posts: 468
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:25 am

Re: Custom shoes - Air Jordan XXXII Low "Tiger Camo"

Postby thelegend23 on Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:01 pm

Marvin00 wrote:Great shoes Koya, thank you for contributing, i will make new 2k19 shoes PE, after Xmas, i buy 2k19, and more exclusive shoes release arrive

thelegend23 wrote:Is it possible for AJ5 Tokyo?

[ Image ]


This shoes is very simple is created with shoes editor in-game



Yeah bro but there's the difference with the logo :wink:
User avatar
thelegend23
 
Posts: 1474
Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 6:48 am
Location: Dubai

Re: Custom shoes - Air Jordan XXXII Low "Tiger Camo"

Postby Marvin00 on Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:36 am

Marvin00
 
Posts: 478
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:08 am

Re: Custom shoes - Nike Zoom Kobe VII "What The Kobe"

Postby kingprime909 on Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:44 am

Hey Marvin, any update on the shoe chart so we can start making these incredible shoes in game.
kingprime909
 
Posts: 173
Joined: Mon May 15, 2017 12:46 am

Re: Custom shoes - Nike Zoom Kobe VII "What The Kobe"

Postby Marvin00 on Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:51 am

kingprime909 wrote:Hey Marvin, any update on the shoe chart so we can start making these incredible shoes in game.


"Updated"
Here, save image to computer (Y) , and match file names

Image
Marvin00
 
Posts: 478
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:08 am

Re: Custom shoes - Nike Zoom Kobe VII "What The Kobe"

Postby Marvin00 on Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:59 am

24 Textures completed, 20 shoes, 4 textures left :x
Marvin00
 
Posts: 478
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:08 am

Re: Custom shoes - Air Jordan XXXII Low "Tiger Camo"

Postby Slazzard on Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:24 am

kingprime909 wrote:Also how can I get Terry Rozier to have his scary terry shoes because when I go to player edit to change shoes, I cant switch to Nike for him, how to fix.

Go to Terry Rozier in roster, click edit player and go to import player dna, use nba player and just use Terry Rozier again and boom it unlocks shoes for any player doing this (Y)
Slazzard
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:30 am

Re: Custom shoes - Air Jordan XXXII Low "Tiger Camo"

Postby kingprime909 on Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:19 am

Slazzard wrote:
kingprime909 wrote:Also how can I get Terry Rozier to have his scary terry shoes because when I go to player edit to change shoes, I cant switch to Nike for him, how to fix.

Go to Terry Rozier in roster, click edit player and go to import player dna, use nba player and just use Terry Rozier again and boom it unlocks shoes for any player doing this (Y)

Thanks for the info, really appreciate it.
kingprime909
 
Posts: 173
Joined: Mon May 15, 2017 12:46 am

Re: Custom shoes - Nike Zoom Kobe VII "What The Kobe"

Postby BattlePhenom on Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:08 am

Is it possible to do the Kobe VII All Star and LeBron IX Big Bangs?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BattlePhenom
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:42 pm

Re: Custom shoes - Nike Zoom Kobe VII "What The Kobe"

Postby Marvin00 on Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:04 pm

BattlePhenom wrote:Is it possible to do the Kobe VII All Star and LeBron IX Big Bangs?


I try with Kobe all star, to find similar galaxy, but Lebron big bang is simple, maybe only in-game shoes editor
Marvin00
 
Posts: 478
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:08 am

Re: Custom shoes - Nike Zoom Kobe VII "What The Kobe"

Postby TheGeneral6 on Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:40 am

Anyone else having issues getting these to work?

I've dragged them into my global and confirmed they're in there. Launched the game and followed Shuajota's tutorial step by step. But when I go to equip the shoe in roster creator they are displaying the original textures that are supposed to be overwritten.
User avatar
TheGeneral6
 
Posts: 117
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:08 pm

Re: Custom shoes - Nike Zoom Kobe VII "What The Kobe"

Postby Marvin00 on Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:02 am

TheGeneral6 wrote:Anyone else having issues getting these to work?

I've dragged them into my global and confirmed they're in there. Launched the game and followed Shuajota's tutorial step by step. But when I go to equip the shoe in roster creator they are displaying the original textures that are supposed to be overwritten.


you create the shoes first?. i only do texture, you have to create shoes in editor and it will show in create roster, edit shoes menu
Marvin00
 
Posts: 478
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:08 am

Re: Custom shoes - Nike Zoom Kobe VII "What The Kobe"

Postby Marvin00 on Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:19 am

Nike KD 10 Hyper Turquoise

KD 10 > KD 11 :cheeky:

Image

Download Link
https://www.mediafire.com/view/480fklxbtgl7b3p/weave3.b7dc88b50fbb709a.dds/file
Marvin00
 
Posts: 478
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:08 am

Re: Custom shoes - Nike Zoom Kobe VII "What The Kobe"

Postby kingprime909 on Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:25 am

Marvin00 wrote:
TheGeneral6 wrote:Anyone else having issues getting these to work?

I've dragged them into my global and confirmed they're in there. Launched the game and followed Shuajota's tutorial step by step. But when I go to equip the shoe in roster creator they are displaying the original textures that are supposed to be overwritten.


you create the shoes first?. i only do texture, you have to create shoes in editor and it will show in create roster, edit shoes menu


I have the same problem, not with all the shoes but only some. Here is a list of the shoes that are not working.
1.Hassan Whiteside Freddy Kruger
2.LeBron 16 Bruce Lee
3.Jordan 18 2k19 by Gab Luna
4.Karl Anthony Towns - Nike Hyperdunk 2016 (Stranger Things ~ Kickstradamos) Only because the 2016 model is not in the game, it has the 2017.
kingprime909
 
Posts: 173
Joined: Mon May 15, 2017 12:46 am

Re: Custom shoes - Nike Zoom Kobe VII "What The Kobe"

Postby Marvin00 on Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:37 am

kingprime909 wrote:
Marvin00 wrote:
TheGeneral6 wrote:Anyone else having issues getting these to work?

I've dragged them into my global and confirmed they're in there. Launched the game and followed Shuajota's tutorial step by step. But when I go to equip the shoe in roster creator they are displaying the original textures that are supposed to be overwritten.


you create the shoes first?. i only do texture, you have to create shoes in editor and it will show in create roster, edit shoes menu


I have the same problem, not with all the shoes but only some. Here is a list of the shoes that are not working.
1.Hassan Whiteside Freddy Kruger
2.LeBron 16 Bruce Lee
3.Jordan 18 2k19 by Gab Luna
4.Karl Anthony Towns - Nike Hyperdunk 2016 (Stranger Things ~ Kickstradamos) Only because the 2016 model is not in the game, it has the 2017.


I'm not sure why it is not working, try rename file, from reference and try again (Y)
Marvin00
 
Posts: 478
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:08 am

Re: Custom shoes - Nike KD 10 "Hyper Turquoise"

Postby jamesharden13 on Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:02 pm

So I created all this shoes in the game and it works fine. My question is if I get a new global.iff file and just copy all these textures to that new global file do I have to create the shoes again or will it just carry over? Great job btw
jamesharden13
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:38 pm

Re: Custom shoes - Nike KD 10 "Hyper Turquoise"

Postby Marvin00 on Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:39 pm

jamesharden13 wrote:So I created all this shoes in the game and it works fine. My question is if I get a new global.iff file and just copy all these textures to that new global file do I have to create the shoes again or will it just carry over? Great job btw


No no, if shoes is saved in game, you can copy paste textures from global to another global, no problem (Y)
Marvin00
 
Posts: 478
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:08 am

Re: Custom shoes - Nike KD 10 "Hyper Turquoise"

Postby Marvin00 on Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:37 pm

not perfect but close

Nike LeBron XVI - "KITH"

Image

Download Link

https://www.mediafire.com/view/z8l5gxn91sac78w/weave4.61916effd64d21a9.dds/file
Marvin00
 
Posts: 478
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:08 am

Re: Custom shoes - Nike LeBron XVI - "KITH"

Postby croxxover on Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:54 pm

(Y)
croxxover
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:49 pm

Re: Custom shoes - Nike LeBron XVI - "KITH"

Postby chuajefry on Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:55 pm

Hi Marvin00,

Can i ask if you could make a tutorial on how to make shoe textures.. i want to try to make my own shoe texture..

Thanks..
chuajefry
 
Posts: 451
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:03 pm

Re: Custom shoes - Nike LeBron XVI - "KITH"

Postby Marvin00 on Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:56 pm

chuajefry wrote:Hi Marvin00,

Can i ask if you could make a tutorial on how to make shoe textures.. i want to try to make my own shoe texture..

Thanks..


1 - create texture, vector, graphics in photoshop or find similar in google and edit
2- Get DDS add-on for photoshop Link: https://developer.nvidia.com/nvidia-texture-tools-adobe-photoshop
3 - Extract texture you want edit from Global.iff using 7zip
4 - Upload texture to photoshop
5 - paste created new texture over old
6 - difficult part is find exact location of texture on shoes, so you have to try in game until you find location
Marvin00
 
Posts: 478
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:08 am

Re: Custom shoes - Karl Anthony Towns "Stranger Things PE"

Postby tomozor on Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:30 pm

Marvin00 wrote:Karl Anthony Towns - Nike Hyperdunk 2016 (Stranger Things ~ Kickstradamos)

[ Image ]

Many hours to find correct position, but i think is very close to original picture

Download Link

http://www.mediafire.com/file/b8b36kc4mgvkskc/camo7.f7cd9c9fbdcc64d6.dds/file


Don't know why but i haven't this shoes in game :/
Image
tomozor
 
Posts: 374
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:28 am
Location: Lyon ( France)

Re: Custom shoes - Nike LeBron XVI - "KITH"

Postby Rainmaker_Pk on Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:32 am

Please,can you make Harden Vol.3?Thanks. Image
Rainmaker_Pk
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:25 am

Re: Custom shoes - Nike LeBron XVI - "KITH"

Postby Marvin00 on Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:12 am

Rainmaker_Pk wrote:Please,can you make Harden Vol.3?Thanks. [ Image ]


Bro i don't have 2k19 yet, still using 2k18 maybe this one added in update by 2k, i follow on twitter
Marvin00
 
Posts: 478
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:08 am

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K19 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests