[MAUMAU78's] Retro Roster UPDATE 1.4 Preview

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: [MAUMAU78's] Retro Roster UPDATE 1.3 Released

Postby sticky-fingers on Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:40 pm

i will try at noon ;)
my NBA2K : flickr | YouTube
User avatar
sticky-fingers
 
Posts: 1576
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:33 am

Re: [MAUMAU78's] Retro Roster UPDATE 1.3 Released

Postby sticky-fingers on Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:47 pm

delete roster
download roster on 2K share and change name
=> same problem for 03-04 jerseys
my NBA2K : flickr | YouTube
User avatar
sticky-fingers
 
Posts: 1576
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:33 am

Re: [MAUMAU78's] Retro Roster UPDATE 1.3 Released

Postby maumau78 on Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:47 pm

sticky-fingers wrote:delete roster
download roster on 2K share and change name
=> same problem for 03-04 jerseys


This is crazy no idea why :|

Any other with the same issue?
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2462
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: [MAUMAU78's] Retro Roster UPDATE 1.3 Released

Postby zondac12 on Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:30 am

sticky-fingers wrote:on steam, there's only one roster related to your username, so i'm pretty sure it's the good and last version.


same here. i'm only seeing the roster when i go into create a roster, no option when i try myleague or whatever.

btw i've tried steam offline, still nothing.
User avatar
zondac12
 
Posts: 92
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:46 am

Re: [MAUMAU78's] Retro Roster UPDATE 1.3 Released

Postby maumau78 on Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:56 am

zondac12 wrote:
sticky-fingers wrote:on steam, there's only one roster related to your username, so i'm pretty sure it's the good and last version.


same here. i'm only seeing the roster when i go into create a roster, no option when i try myleague or whatever.

btw i've tried steam offline, still nothing.


You need to create another roster after mine.....with current teams and save it.
Create Roster->Current Teams->Save with a Name like "Dummy"

BTW do you see the 03-04 jersey correct?
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2462
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: [MAUMAU78's] Retro Roster UPDATE 1.3 Released

Postby wickedWHISKERS on Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:41 am

Jerseys are incorrect for me as well. Although, I'm using the first 1.3 update not the second upload. Lan line isn't working to log into steam atm, but will try when I can.

I will see that I can finally edit coaches in game without it freezing, so that's a huge plus and all the other teams and seasons look fun, can't wait to start several more mygm and myleagues
User avatar
wickedWHISKERS
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:38 am

Re: [MAUMAU78's] Retro Roster UPDATE 1.3 Released

Postby zondac12 on Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:46 am

maumau78 wrote:
zondac12 wrote:
sticky-fingers wrote:on steam, there's only one roster related to your username, so i'm pretty sure it's the good and last version.


same here. i'm only seeing the roster when i go into create a roster, no option when i try myleague or whatever.

btw i've tried steam offline, still nothing.


You need to create another roster after mine.....with current teams and save it.
Create Roster->Current Teams->Save with a Name like "Dummy"

BTW do you see the 03-04 jersey correct?


it worked, but i'm not seeing the 03-04 jerseys.
User avatar
zondac12
 
Posts: 92
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:46 am

Re: [MAUMAU78's] Retro Roster UPDATE 1.3 Released

Postby zondac12 on Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:56 am

wait, would it be listed as '04-08 with some?
User avatar
zondac12
 
Posts: 92
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:46 am

Re: [MAUMAU78's] Retro Roster UPDATE 1.3 Released

Postby maumau78 on Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:12 am

zondac12 wrote:wait, would it be listed as '04-08 with some?



After 99-00 Team you should see 03-04 Teams...they must use 03-04 Jersey
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2462
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: [MAUMAU78's] Retro Roster UPDATE 1.3 Released

Postby zondac12 on Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:32 am

i'm getting examples such as this:

Image
User avatar
zondac12
 
Posts: 92
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:46 am

Re: [MAUMAU78's] Retro Roster UPDATE 1.3 Released

Postby maumau78 on Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:34 am

zondac12 wrote:i'm getting examples such as this:

[ Image ]



Go ahed in the roster you will find 03-04 teams you need to check if jersey are correct.....
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2462
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: [MAUMAU78's] Retro Roster UPDATE 1.3 Released

Postby zondac12 on Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:03 am

downloaded the newest update and my only getting current jerseys:

Image
User avatar
zondac12
 
Posts: 92
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:46 am

Re: [MAUMAU78's] Retro Roster UPDATE 1.3 Released

Postby maumau78 on Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:05 am

zondac12 wrote:downloaded the newest update and my only getting current jerseys:

[ Image ]



Are you using 1.06 exe??
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2462
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: [MAUMAU78's] Retro Roster UPDATE 1.3 Released

Postby zondac12 on Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:19 am

maumau78 wrote:
zondac12 wrote:downloaded the newest update and my only getting current jerseys:

[ Image ]



Are you using 1.06 exe??


1.07
User avatar
zondac12
 
Posts: 92
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:46 am

Re: [MAUMAU78's] Retro Roster UPDATE 1.3 Released

Postby maumau78 on Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:20 am

maumau78 wrote:
zondac12 wrote:downloaded the newest update and my only getting current jerseys:

[ Image ]



Are you using 1.06 exe??


EDIT: I did upload a new roster file with diferent name

MauMau78 RR UPDATE 4

Try this one
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2462
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: [MAUMAU78's] Retro Roster UPDATE 1.3 Released

Postby maumau78 on Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:39 am

zondac12 wrote:
maumau78 wrote:
zondac12 wrote:downloaded the newest update and my only getting current jerseys:

[ Image ]



Are you using 1.06 exe??


1.07


- Delete any of my previous roster
- Use exe 1.06 and download my roster again
- Use exe 1.06 and play the game

Cheers
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2462
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: [MAUMAU78's] Retro Roster UPDATE 1.3 Released

Postby zondac12 on Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:39 am

maumau78 wrote:
zondac12 wrote:
maumau78 wrote:
zondac12 wrote:downloaded the newest update and my only getting current jerseys:

[ Image ]



Are you using 1.06 exe??


1.07


- Delete any of my previous roster
- Use exe 1.06 and download my roster again
- Use exe 1.06 and play the game

Cheers


replace both 1.07 and the manifest file with 1.06 in the directory and i'm still only getting the current jerseys.
User avatar
zondac12
 
Posts: 92
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:46 am

Re: [MAUMAU78's] Retro Roster UPDATE 1.3 Released

Postby maumau78 on Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:45 am

zondac12 wrote:
maumau78 wrote:
zondac12 wrote:
maumau78 wrote:
zondac12 wrote:downloaded the newest update and my only getting current jerseys:

[ Image ]



Are you using 1.06 exe??


1.07


- Delete any of my previous roster
- Use exe 1.06 and download my roster again
- Use exe 1.06 and play the game

Cheers


replace both 1.07 and the manifest file with 1.06 in the directory and i'm still only getting the current jerseys.


Did you redownload the roster again with 1.06?
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2462
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: [MAUMAU78's] Retro Roster UPDATE 1.3 Released

Postby zondac12 on Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:02 am

maumau78 wrote:
zondac12 wrote:
maumau78 wrote:
zondac12 wrote:
maumau78 wrote:
zondac12 wrote:downloaded the newest update and my only getting current jerseys:

[ Image ]



Are you using 1.06 exe??


1.07


- Delete any of my previous roster
- Use exe 1.06 and download my roster again
- Use exe 1.06 and play the game

Cheers


replace both 1.07 and the manifest file with 1.06 in the directory and i'm still only getting the current jerseys.


Did you redownload the roster again with 1.06?


i didn't do that lol

here's what i'm getting now with the '03-04 teams:

Image
User avatar
zondac12
 
Posts: 92
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:46 am

Re: [MAUMAU78's] Retro Roster UPDATE 1.3 Released

Postby maumau78 on Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:19 pm

zondac12 wrote:
maumau78 wrote:
zondac12 wrote:
maumau78 wrote:
zondac12 wrote:
maumau78 wrote:
zondac12 wrote:downloaded the newest update and my only getting current jerseys:

[ Image ]



Are you using 1.06 exe??


1.07


- Delete any of my previous roster
- Use exe 1.06 and download my roster again
- Use exe 1.06 and play the game

Cheers


replace both 1.07 and the manifest file with 1.06 in the directory and i'm still only getting the current jerseys.


Did you redownload the roster again with 1.06?


i didn't do that lol

here's what i'm getting now with the '03-04 teams:

[ Image ]


@zondac12 thanks for this glad it worked
@sticky-fingers do the same to get the jersey to show up
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2462
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: [MAUMAU78's] Retro Roster UPDATE 1.3 Released

Postby sticky-fingers on Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:34 pm

i havent time to try yesterday (did a bit of blender, then real sport ! :wink: ) but i wil try ;)
my NBA2K : flickr | YouTube
User avatar
sticky-fingers
 
Posts: 1576
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:33 am

Re: [MAUMAU78's] Retro Roster UPDATE 1.3 Released

Postby maumau78 on Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:35 pm

sticky-fingers wrote:i havent time to try yesterday (did a bit of blender, then real sport ! :wink: ) but i wil try ;)


I saw your classic scoreboard...hope you'll release it soon :applaud:
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2462
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: [MAUMAU78's] Retro Roster UPDATE 1.3 Released

Postby sticky-fingers on Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:21 am

maumau78 wrote:@sticky-fingers do the same to get the jersey to show up

it works with this new roster available on 2K Share : big thanx (Y)
jerseys and logos are right now with 03-04 teams :P

maumau78 wrote:I saw your classic scoreboard...hope you'll release it soon :applaud:

I hope too but it's not so easy :crazyeyes: thanx for the kind word
my NBA2K : flickr | YouTube
User avatar
sticky-fingers
 
Posts: 1576
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:33 am

Re: [MAUMAU78's] Retro Roster UPDATE 1.3 Released

Postby maumau78 on Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:33 am

Image

Image

99-00 Bibby Previews...
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2462
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: [MAUMAU78's] Retro Roster UPDATE 1.3 Released

Postby maumau78 on Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:20 am

Retro Roster 1.4 Preview Video: Nets @ Bucks 1999-00 Season

phpBB [video]


Sixers @ Knicks 1999-00 Season

phpBB [video]


- Removed Warmup
- Added new Retro Scoreboard (credit to stcky-fingers)
- Added dornas
- New SFX Mod
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2462
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:26 pm
Location: Italy

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K19 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Aston2K, goma76, paprika_moon, seanbarkley and 10 guests