REAL SIGNATURES/JUMPSHOTS FIX - LEBRON JAMES, WADE & KYRIE IRVING

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

REAL SIGNATURES/JUMPSHOTS FIX - LEBRON JAMES, WADE & KYRIE IRVING

Postby Shuajota on Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:24 am

Hello guys, I´m receiving a lot of messages after my last roster updates. As you can check, I´m adding real signatures/jumpshots to all the NBA players to make the gameplay more realistic.
Well, I have started a video series about this with my own formulas based in my opinion watching NBA games, so I hope it is useful for your rosters creations. If you are interested in a player, you can comment below and I will try it.
Thanks to: toliveanddieinsf, NBA2k Genius, Blufu, gabri3l3, Miggyman, DellyTrey23 and Woody for his help on signatures.

LeBron James´s Signatures:
phpBB [video]

Dwyane Wade´s Signatures
phpBB [video]
Last edited by Shuajota on Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:34 am, edited 4 times in total.
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com

Re: REAL SIGNATURES/JUMPSHOTS FIX - LEBRON JAMES

Postby Shuajota on Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:19 pm

Kyrie Irving´s Signatures:
phpBB [video]
Shuajota

Re: REAL SIGNATURES/JUMPSHOTS FIX - LEBRON JAMES & KYRIE IRVING

Postby Shuajota on Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:54 pm

Gordon Hayward´s Signatures:
phpBB [video]
Shuajota

Postby Microjpx on Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:18 pm

This is awesome! Thanks for this!
Microjpx

Postby R4zoR on Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:18 pm

I have started a video series about this with my own formulas based in my opinion watching NBA games - Shuajota

All the sig edits "you do" are from here https://forums.operationsports.com/fc15 ... pilations/
Glad you "credited" all those people who spent a lot of time working on these :wink: Crazy that you didn't adfly the youtube links, i mean it's all a competition for you right?
But oh wait, i'm overrated by your beliefs? So i rest my case.
Thanks and god bless.
R4zoR has been modding video games for 10 years now, if you want to help me out in the process financially. You can do so by clicking on this link https://www.paypal.me/modderr4zor I will be more than grateful, for the support.
R4zoR
10 years of modding
Contributor

Postby Shuajota on Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:45 pm

R4zoR wrote:I have started a video series about this with my own formulas based in my opinion watching NBA games - Shuajota

All the sig edits "you do" are from here https://forums.operationsports.com/fc15 ... pilations/
Glad you "credited" all those people who spent a lot of time working on these :wink: Crazy that you didn't adfly the youtube links, i mean it's all a competition for you right?
But oh wait, i'm overrated by your beliefs? So i rest my case.
Thanks and god bless.

Who said overrated to you? You are so confused about my tweet haha. Interesting you read me on Twitter when you blocked me.
if you felt alluded to, it's not my problem. That was not for the world of modding. This is not a competition for me ;)
I have already talked about that with Dee4three.
And all those guys your are talking about were credited in my roster for you information.
Shuajota

Postby R4zoR on Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:58 pm

Of course you credited them, after i mentioned it to you, smh. You edited your first post moments ago lol.
R4zoR has been modding video games for 10 years now, if you want to help me out in the process financially. You can do so by clicking on this link https://www.paypal.me/modderr4zor I will be more than grateful, for the support.
R4zoR
10 years of modding
Contributor

Return to NBA 2K19 Modding