【NoobMayCry】Updated Djordan, Irving, Oubre, John Wall and more!

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

【NoobMayCry】Updated Djordan, Irving, Oubre, John Wall and more!

Postby NoobMayCry on Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:14 pm

Irving body edit, face by 尹戈

for more preview please visit https://bbs.eyeuc.com/down/view/4661

download link: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/imj0y141t7xjx/Irving


D jordan with hair update

for more preview please visit https://bbs.eyeuc.com/down/view/4249

download link: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/kcw3fcb ... D%20jordan


Kelly Oubre Based on bluejaybrandon's awesome work! Credit bluejaybrandon

for more preview please visit https://bbs.eyeuc.com/down/view/4566

1.png

2.png

33.png

66.png

8.png

100.png


download link : http://www.mediafire.com/folder/yxz5qtmtltx10/Oubre

Korver

Image
Image
Image
Image

downlaod link : http://www.mediafire.com/folder/ibxss8yerajdu/Korver

Millsap

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

download link: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/p7rd3s9tw4btb/Millsap

Leonard V2

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

download link: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/ubxptxkbmr88b/Leonard

John Wall Preview, face by mrk326

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

download link: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/sz70vht ... ohn%20wall

Harden edited based on Null's work

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

download link: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/ek44n3i1txtyo/Harden

Klay Thompson face by Miller

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

download link
http://www.mediafire.com/?4sk27jr3h98ql


Westbrook preview face by MRK326

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image


Kyle Lowery

Image
Image
Image
Image

download link
http://www.mediafire.com/?x5orexr7lpn26


Myles Turner

Image
Image
Image
Image
download link
http://www.mediafire.com/file/swz4qukiy ... 4.iff/file


Valanciunas

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
download link
http://www.mediafire.com/folder/b2e7fs6 ... alanciunas


Gortat

Image
Image
Image
Image

download link
http://www.mediafire.com/file/7d7fl99xu ... ng1585.iff


Kobe face by 沙沙

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

download link
http://www.mediafire.com/file/uk2g71xsf ... 5.iff/file


Greek Freak! modded base on Go7denboot's work. cyberface from MRK3226. I hope you guys like it !

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

download link
V2 http://www.mediafire.com/folder/d8pwhu3 ... reek_freak


Leonard modded base on Null's work, cyberface from barber.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

download link
http://www.mediafire.com/folder/ubxptxkbmr88b/Leonard


Iggy modded base on JH1300's work, cyberface from 小卡.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Download link
http://www.mediafire.com/?ddngyvfiljkm7
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by NoobMayCry on Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:17 pm, edited 36 times in total.
NoobMayCry
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:54 pm

Re: 【NoobMayCry】1st mod attempt Giannis Antetokounmpo

Postby Osiris11 on Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:18 pm

Thank You for sharing here! Looks good!

Edit: Can you upload it to Mega or Mediafire?
User avatar
Osiris11
 
Posts: 196
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:13 pm
Location: Manchester

Re: 【NoobMayCry】1st mod attempt Giannis Antetokounmpo

Postby vincekobe on Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:05 am

thank you very much~!
Brook Lopez big head... :cry: :cry:
hi :o
i am korean. :wink:
vincekobe
 
Posts: 621
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:10 pm

Re: 【NoobMayCry】1st mod attempt Giannis Antetokounmpo

Postby NoobMayCry on Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:12 am

Osiris11 wrote:Thank You for sharing here! Looks good!

Edit: Can you upload it to Mega or Mediafire?


Done :D
NoobMayCry
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:54 pm

Re: 【NoobMayCry】1st mod attempt Giannis Antetokounmpo

Postby NoobMayCry on Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:13 am

muscle version is coming
NoobMayCry
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:54 pm

Re: 【NoobMayCry】1st mod attempt Giannis Antetokounmpo

Postby go7denboot on Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:56 pm

Can you upload your iguodala here please?
Every amount is helpful

Image
User avatar
go7denboot
 
Posts: 217
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:59 am

Re: 【NoobMayCry】1st mod attempt Giannis Antetokounmpo

Postby NoobMayCry on Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:00 am

go7denboot wrote:Can you upload your iguodala here please?


I will need JH1300 modder's permission first, will ask him tomorrow :D
NoobMayCry
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:54 pm

Re: 【NoobMayCry】1st mod attempt Giannis Antetokounmpo

Postby fordtech99 on Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:35 am

NoobMayCry wrote:
go7denboot wrote:Can you upload your iguodala here please?


I will need JH1300 modder's permission first, will ask him tomorrow :D

what global are you using
fordtech99
 
Posts: 158
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:48 pm

Re: 【NoobMayCry】Giannis Antetokounmpo V2 + Leonard + Iggy

Postby Maximus89 on Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:32 am

Think you can do David Robinson, Alonzo Mourning, Karl Malone and Scottie Pippens arms?
User avatar
Maximus89
 
Posts: 1032
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:14 pm
Location: Houston, Tx.

Re: 【NoobMayCry】Giannis Antetokounmpo V2 + Leonard + Iggy

Postby Gideon Prime on Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:38 am

Can You Do Larry Johnson Arms To
Feeling Generous Towards Me Consider Donating Here https://paypal.me/GideonPrime
Follow Me on Twitter @GideonPrime
My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXXSK_3OXMuzEWx2IybCMzQ?view_as=subscriber
User avatar
Gideon Prime
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:58 am
Location: Bronx NY

Re: 【NoobMayCry】Giannis Antetokounmpo V2 + Leonard + Iggy

Postby kingprime909 on Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:11 pm

why in the world do you have the download link setup were we have to download each iff file one by one, this is insane!
kingprime909
 
Posts: 167
Joined: Mon May 15, 2017 12:46 am

Re: 【NoobMayCry】Giannis Antetokounmpo V2 + Leonard + Iggy

Postby kingprime909 on Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:14 pm

why in the world do you have the download link setup were we have to download each iff file one by one, this is insane!
kingprime909
 
Posts: 167
Joined: Mon May 15, 2017 12:46 am

Re: 【NoobMayCry】Giannis Antetokounmpo V2 + Leonard + Iggy

Postby Louieboy36 on Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:44 pm

kingprime909 wrote:why in the world do you have the download link setup were we have to download each iff file one by one, this is insane!

People can be so ungrateful sometimes. He's taking his time out to provide us with a mod that he probably made for personal use.
How hard is it to just put it in your modded folder, really? Geesh.
Louieboy36
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 3:08 pm

Re: 【NoobMayCry】1st mod attempt Giannis Antetokounmpo

Postby NoobMayCry on Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:48 pm

fordtech99 wrote:
NoobMayCry wrote:
go7denboot wrote:Can you upload your iguodala here please?


I will need JH1300 modder's permission first, will ask him tomorrow :D

what global are you using


Chensisi 's
NoobMayCry
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:54 pm

Re: 【NoobMayCry】Giannis Antetokounmpo V2 + Leonard + Iggy

Postby NoobMayCry on Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:17 pm

Maximus89 wrote:Think you can do David Robinson, Alonzo Mourning, Karl Malone and Scottie Pippens arms?


My next probably be James harden or jimmy butler :D
NoobMayCry
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:54 pm

Re: 【NoobMayCry】Giannis Antetokounmpo V2 + Leonard + Iggy

Postby rickberge on Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:01 pm

How did you get his muscles to pop out like that? Did you use blender? Or is this a muscle popout global?
rickberge
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:06 am

Re: 【NoobMayCry】Giannis Antetokounmpo V2 + Leonard + Iggy

Postby SHAQSHOTDOG on Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:35 pm

NoobMayCry wrote:
Maximus89 wrote:Think you can do David Robinson, Alonzo Mourning, Karl Malone and Scottie Pippens arms?


My next probably be James harden or jimmy butler :D



Amazing works bro! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: after harden or butler, can you do westbrook and brown? Thanks so much!! I love your works. Keep 'em coming
SHAQSHOTDOG
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:57 pm

Re: 【NoobMayCry】Giannis Antetokounmpo V2 + Leonard + Iggy

Postby NoobMayCry on Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:54 pm

rickberge wrote:How did you get his muscles to pop out like that? Did you use blender? Or is this a muscle popout global?


you gotta edit RDAT file muscle type to "ripped"
NoobMayCry
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:54 pm

Re: 【NoobMayCry】Giannis Antetokounmpo V2 + Leonard + Iggy

Postby NoobMayCry on Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:55 pm

SHAQSHOTDOG wrote:
NoobMayCry wrote:
Maximus89 wrote:Think you can do David Robinson, Alonzo Mourning, Karl Malone and Scottie Pippens arms?


My next probably be James harden or jimmy butler :D



Amazing works bro! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: after harden or butler, can you do westbrook and brown? Thanks so much!! I love your works. Keep 'em coming


Thanks :D yes Westbrook definitely on the list !
NoobMayCry
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:54 pm

Re: 【NoobMayCry】Giannis Antetokounmpo V2 + Leonard + Iggy

Postby SHAQSHOTDOG on Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:20 am

NoobMayCry wrote:
SHAQSHOTDOG wrote:
NoobMayCry wrote:
Maximus89 wrote:Think you can do David Robinson, Alonzo Mourning, Karl Malone and Scottie Pippens arms?


My next probably be James harden or jimmy butler :D



Amazing works bro! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: after harden or butler, can you do westbrook and brown? Thanks so much!! I love your works. Keep 'em coming


Thanks :D yes Westbrook definitely on the list !


Ty for Giannis! Looking forward for more of your works :bowdown: :bowdown2: :bowdown: :bowdown2:
SHAQSHOTDOG
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:57 pm

Re: 【NoobMayCry】Giannis Antetokounmpo V2 + Leonard + Iggy

Postby NoobMayCry on Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:18 am

SHAQSHOTDOG wrote:
NoobMayCry wrote:
SHAQSHOTDOG wrote:
NoobMayCry wrote:
Maximus89 wrote:Think you can do David Robinson, Alonzo Mourning, Karl Malone and Scottie Pippens arms?


My next probably be James harden or jimmy butler :D



Amazing works bro! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: after harden or butler, can you do westbrook and brown? Thanks so much!! I love your works. Keep 'em coming


Thanks :D yes Westbrook definitely on the list !


Ty for Giannis! Looking forward for more of your works :bowdown: :bowdown2: :bowdown: :bowdown2:


Thank you for you support ! always good to know !
NoobMayCry
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:54 pm

Re: 【NoobMayCry】Giannis Antetokounmpo V2 + Leonard + Iggy

Postby leoniperagnelli on Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:16 am

what do you use to get those images? only the global Chinese V3?
thank you
leoniperagnelli
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:29 pm

Re: 【NoobMayCry】Giannis Antetokounmpo V2 + Leonard + Iggy

Postby NoobMayCry on Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:43 pm

leoniperagnelli wrote:what do you use to get those images? only the global Chinese V3?
thank you


Michaelvlutz49 - FIXED-Purple-Tint-no FOG all 30 nba stadium's
Reshade V1
NoobMayCry
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:54 pm

Re: 【NoobMayCry】Giannis Antetokounmpo V2 + Leonard + Iggy

Postby ChrisFerrari on Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:05 pm

Could you please post a mediafire link for Iggy? Thanks :bowdown:
ChrisFerrari
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:01 pm

Re: 【NoobMayCry】Giannis Antetokounmpo V2 + Leonard + Iggy

Postby NoobMayCry on Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:48 pm

ChrisFerrari wrote:Could you please post a mediafire link for Iggy? Thanks :bowdown:

sorry for the delay, it is coming soon !
NoobMayCry
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:54 pm

Next

Return to NBA 2K19 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests