A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: #ACB2K19 (EUROLEAGUE PATCH) | FIRST GAMEPLAY! CSKA vs REAL MADRID

Postby Green White Boy on Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:04 pm

Shuajota wrote:The other members here with this project weren´t able to continue on this (lack of time), so I was alone and I cancelled it. As I explained I´m with Maravich and SarumanACB making FIBA 2K19. We are working on that big project and we will release it before the World Cup China 2019.
A Euroleague mod is a lot of work for a single season but the FIBA mod can played for years. Anyways if I find time I will include some euroleague teams in my Shuajota´s Realistic Roster but I can´t promise it. I repeat, I´m focused on FIBA.

You weren't alone, I was working on rosters, ~10 teams rosters was almost finished. Other guys almost didn't helped from the start of the project, maybe just with some jersey, mostly for ACB teams, that wasn't priority. Of course that guy, that helped with some cf's and was gone without uploading cf's was hurtful, but still if you would be focused on this project, I'm sure we could finish it together and maybe you could find someone who would help with jerseys or arenas, if you would say that you need some help with it. BTW, when I started with rosters, you promised me that you will finish the project this time, so I put a lot of time in making accurate rosters, and there it goes again, you just go on the other project that you think will make more profit for you, because you can put Philippines and some other countries and you can get bigger reach maybe, even if you don't even know those teams basketball. It's your choice, but you weren't working alone, so you should think about other people too. Good luck on other projects, maybe at least you will finish FIBA project.
Green White Boy

Postby Joshif on Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:04 am

it would be the best project so far of the nba community i hope to rethink it..
We are many supportes and fans from Europe and we hope to have our teams in our favourite game
Joshif

Postby Vicrack06 on Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:25 am

I prefer Acb2k19 because you enjoy it more but if the project it's stopped we can't do nothing Good luck on fiba2k
Vicrack06

Postby bluejaybrandon on Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:35 am

marty wrote:
Shuajota wrote:The other members here with this project weren´t able to continue on this (lack of time), so I was alone and I cancelled it. As I explained I´m with Maravich and SarumanACB making FIBA 2K19. We are working on that big project and we will release it before the World Cup China 2019.
A Euroleague mod is a lot of work for a single season but the FIBA mod can played for years. Anyways if I find time I will include some euroleague teams in my Shuajota´s Realistic Roster but I can´t promise it. I repeat, I´m focused on FIBA.

BTW, when I started with rosters, you promised me that you will finish the project this time, so I put a lot of time in making accurate rosters, and there it goes again, you just go on the other project that you think will make more profit for you, because you can put Philippines and some other countries and you can get bigger reach maybe, even if you don't even know those teams basketball.

A leopard can’t change its spots.
bluejaybrandon

Postby Shuajota on Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:05 am

If you are interested in Euroleague you can follow the progress here (I´m joining both projects): https://forums.nba-live.com/viewtopic.php?f=241&t=106138
More info here: https://www.shuajota.com/2019/02/new-updates-are-coming-for-shuajotas.html
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com

Postby Tom_PointGuard on Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:12 am

How can you leave this project?
We prefer ACB than FIBA. you left your best project.....
Tom_PointGuard

Postby Tom_PointGuard on Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:15 am

Please don't leave the euroleage teams.. We have been waiting for this a long time.
Tom_PointGuard

Postby Wolfy03 on Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:34 am

Tom_PointGuard wrote:Please don't leave the euroleage teams.. We have been waiting for this a long time.

Well he obviosly already left it, and joined it to his realistic roster mode. I am not gonna defend him, cause he doesn't deserve to be defended (it's not first time to announce "10" different projects at the same time and then leave them), but it is indeed at this point, better for him to include top Euroleague teams in realistic roster, then creating a Euroleague roster where "smaller" clubs (exc. Budućnost) would look really bad. I only feel bad for people that worked on this, and were stood up in the end.
Wolfy03

Postby Shuajota on Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:01 am

Wolfy03 wrote:
Tom_PointGuard wrote:Please don't leave the euroleage teams.. We have been waiting for this a long time.

Well he obviosly already left it, and joined it to his realistic roster mode. I am not gonna defend him, cause he doesn't deserve to be defended (it's not first time to announce "10" different projects at the same time and then leave them), but it is indeed at this point, better for him to include top Euroleague teams in realistic roster, then creating a Euroleague roster where "smaller" clubs (exc. Budućnost) would look really bad. I only feel bad for people that worked on this, and were stood up in the end.

Look man, I announced 3 projects not 10 and I released the first one (realistic roster), euroleague teams are being included in my realistic roster and I´m making FIBA with others friends. If I don´t post previews, it does not mean that I have abandoned. Along of these months I´m more busy on my private life. (Rokas was helping me with the roster but others modders weren´t be able to continue, so more "art work for me". That was a problem for my motivation.
Anyways I´m keeping my word and you guys will have euroleague teams little by little, and national teams on summer. It´s very funny to read "He doesn´t be defended" when I´m one of the modders here who is sharing more content for the community. I hope you understand and appreciate my time on this because I have made 100 cfs or more and I will be making more for both projects. In addition, arenas, courts, portraits, and a long etc.
Last edited by Shuajota on Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:07 am, edited 3 times in total.
Shuajota

Postby Shuajota on Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:05 am

Andrew, you can close this thread, because I will continue with this patch on my other thread. Thanks.
Shuajota

Previous

Return to NBA 2K19 Modding