Roster Editing [CE]

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Roster Editing [CE]

Postby cho ki-seol on Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:24 am

aa.png
ksmiz wrote:edit player stuff

tables for exe 1.05, 1.06, & 1.07 attached


I really appreciate your effort.

But there seems to be an error in the cheat table.

Can you tell me how to solve this? (My game version is 1.07)

I am sorry that the grammar of the writing is strange because I am a foreigner.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cho ki-seol
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:21 am

Re: Roster Editing [CE]

Postby ksmiz on Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:20 am

you need to bring up a player inside the game by clicking "EDIT PLAYER"

Image

then check the cheat table and see what it says

did you do this first?
User avatar
ksmiz
 
Posts: 508
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:51 am

Re: Roster Editing [CE]

Postby cho ki-seol on Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:32 am

ksmiz wrote:you need to bring up a player inside the game by clicking "EDIT PLAYER"

[ Image ]

then check the cheat table and see what it says

did you do this first?


Of course, I entered the edit player screen and loaded the cheat table.

Also, if you go to another player's edit player screen like before, the value should change in real time, but not so ...
cho ki-seol
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:21 am

Re: Roster Editing [CE]

Postby ksmiz on Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:09 pm

use exe 1.06

I don't feel like finding the pointer again for 1.07

I already tried once and I guess it probably doesn't work anymore. It was a lot different than other exe's

if you are still determined to use exe 1.07 then follow the instructions in this link viewtopic.php?f=241&t=106237&start=50#p1948725

I'm not going to support exe v1.07 since they decided to fuck over basically everything from this thread with that update
User avatar
ksmiz
 
Posts: 508
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:51 am

Re: Roster Editing [CE]

Postby cho ki-seol on Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:09 pm

ksmiz wrote:use exe 1.06

I don't feel like finding the pointer again for 1.07

I already tried once and I guess it probably doesn't work anymore. It was a lot different than other exe's

if you are still determined to use exe 1.07 then follow the instructions in this link viewtopic.php?f=241&t=106237&start=50#p1948725

I'm not going to support exe v1.07 since they decided to fuck over basically everything from this thread with that update



Oh My God!!!!

I tried to go head-to-head with the link you gave me, and finally I did it.

Thank you very much
cho ki-seol
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:21 am

Re: Roster Editing [CE]

Postby ksmiz on Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:08 am

Great! Glad you were able to get it figured out

That post was from page 3. yes 3 out of now 20 and it is still relevant

I don't personally need to know the pointer/offset values for 1.07 edit player but I'm sure other people will want to know and will be asking you

I hope they learn to find it themselves instead, there is plenty enough info here to get a table to work regardless the exe version or age of the roster
User avatar
ksmiz
 
Posts: 508
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:51 am

Re: Roster Editing [CE]

Postby cho ki-seol on Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:04 pm

jersey.png
ksmiz wrote:Great! Glad you were able to get it figured out

That post was from page 3. yes 3 out of now 20 and it is still relevant

I don't personally need to know the pointer/offset values for 1.07 edit player but I'm sure other people will want to know and will be asking you

I hope they learn to find it themselves instead, there is plenty enough info here to get a table to work regardless the exe version or age of the roster



It was possible to have your manual friendly.

So I was curious about the cheat engine and opened the jersey cheat table. There are several questions.

1. In the case of the jersey table you uploaded, I searched the 'u000phi_current_home' file with the cheat engine and found that it did not come out in the middle. (Pointers are searched and entered according to the version.)

Is this the reason jersey files are added while updating to 1.07?
If so, do you have to find and edit the jerseys of the teams you want to modify?
jersey.png


2. I called roster to fix the team colors of u000phi_current_home. After that I entered the random color of hex in the screen of Philadelphia 76ers and saved the roster but it did not change.

The cheat engine has modified the team color of Philadelphia and saved it. With player edit, we could see that the team color changed.
But then, when you reload the roster, the team colors are reset to their original colors.




I am sorry that I have many questions, and I am also sorry for my English ability ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by cho ki-seol on Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cho ki-seol
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:21 am

Re: Roster Editing [CE]

Postby ksmiz on Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:22 pm

you can't do anything with the jerseys in exe v1.07 the game will overwrite whatever changes you make

you would have to use a previous version of the game's exe file if you want to edit jerseys and accessories and all that

v1.06 works just fine for me

also that table is old

read through the thread to find a newer cheat table and as you read the thread you will figure out that you don't need to search anything
User avatar
ksmiz
 
Posts: 508
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:51 am

Re: Roster Editing [CE]

Postby cho ki-seol on Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:27 pm

ksmiz wrote:you can't do anything with the jerseys in exe v1.07 the game will overwrite whatever changes you make

you would have to use a previous version of the game's exe file if you want to edit jerseys and accessories and all that

v1.06 works just fine for me

also that table is old

read through the thread to find a newer cheat table and as you read the thread you will figure out that you don't need to search anything




It's sad ...

I'm Steam Version, so it's always version 1.07 due to automatic update ....


But thanks to that, I could get a lot of information.
cho ki-seol
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:21 am

Re: Roster Editing [CE]

Postby ksmiz on Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:15 am

This table is for changing the "Portrait Team" of every player in the roster to the same value that is their "Team Assigned To" value

So basically this will make their picture show up if they have one. When someone gets traded these do not match up anymore and that is the reason why they don't show

This is for exe v1.06 by default

1. Load a roster and open the 2K19 process with cheat engine. If it says "Simmons" then good
Image
2. To make sure you are in the right place change his name to something and make sure you see that change within the game
Image
3. If that doesn't work then stop because this won't do anything good if you keep going
Image
4.Now that you know you are in the right spot just click next to "PORTRAITS" to toggle
Image
5.Untoggle it
Image

You are done

Do not ask about other exe versions, I have given you the information needed to do these things on other exe versions many times before (also base address of the pointers are in the Table Extras)
Do not ask about how to do this for your custom roster that doesn't have Ben Simmons in it. Stop and do this once on a normal default roster that comes with the SYNC.BIN updates, if it works it will work for other rosters.
As always make backups of your roster files in case anything goes wrong.

These portraits, not the headshots (idk anything about the face/headshot pictures)
Image
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
ksmiz
 
Posts: 508
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:51 am

Re: Roster Editing [CE]

Postby Chen Bai on Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:54 pm

I just have one question, how do I change my sock away color from white to black? 2K19 updated, I changed the color in jerseys options, but it doesn't work any more .
User avatar
Chen Bai
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:15 pm

Re: Roster Editing [CE]

Postby ksmiz on Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:02 pm

Chen Bai wrote:2K19 updated, I changed the color in jerseys options, but it doesn't work any more .


you answered your own question

it doesn't work anymore

blame 2K and their shitty way of "fixing" things

you need to use exe 1.06 or earlier if you want to do basically anything from this thread
User avatar
ksmiz
 
Posts: 508
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:51 am

Re: Roster Editing [CE]

Postby Chen Bai on Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:19 pm

ksmiz wrote:
Chen Bai wrote:2K19 updated, I changed the color in jerseys options, but it doesn't work any more .


you answered your own question

it doesn't work anymore

blame 2K and their shitty way of "fixing" things

you need to use exe 1.06 or earlier if you want to do basically anything from this thread



I mean do you guys have any other ways to change sock color? I just wanna change white to black
User avatar
Chen Bai
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:15 pm

Re: Roster Editing [CE]

Postby TGsoGood on Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:59 am

Question

Chen Bai wrote:I mean do you guys have any other ways to change sock color? I just wanna change white to black


answer
ksmiz wrote:
you need to use exe 1.06 or earlier if you want to do basically anything from this thread


check your PM
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 4042
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: Roster Editing [CE]

Postby Bballing11 on Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:28 am

is there any way to go back to 1.06 without a backup???
Bballing11
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:22 am

Re: Roster Editing [CE]

Postby Orion Pax on Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:10 pm

Bballing11 wrote:is there any way to go back to 1.06 without a backup???

you can download 1.06 or any other version via steam console
only thing, you cant download it ala carte, you have to download all ~60 GB to get the exe and manifest

https://www.reddit.com/r/Steam/comments/611h5e/guide_how_to_download_older_versions_of_a_game_on/
https://steamdb.info/depot/841371/manifests/
User avatar
Orion Pax
 
Posts: 158
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:08 am

Re: Roster Editing [CE]

Postby TGsoGood on Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:51 am

Thanks for the heads up about regex. Major time saver
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 4042
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: Roster Editing [CE]

Postby Shuajota on Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:00 am

I posted that, 1.06 backup: http://www.shuajota.com/2018/12/nba-2k1 ... -only.html
I´m editing my rosters with this version and it works perfect for me. I hope it helps you guys.
NEW VIDEO: NBA 2K19: R.J. Barrett Trailer - Your Dream Awaits: https://youtu.be/Mek6OsIgi38
-Donations are welcome & appreciated!: https://paypal.me/dnaobb
-Visit my blog (NBA news and NBA2K Mods): https://dnaobb.blogspot.com/
-Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
-Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/
User avatar
Shuajota
 
Posts: 2604
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: Roster Editing [CE]

Postby Ray4Three0906 on Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:25 pm

Hi, ksmiz.
Is there a way to edit the names of the All-Star teams?
Using the Team table doesn't seem working. What I can get is two teams called "East All-Stars" and "West All-Stars", not "Team Giannis" and "Team Lebron".
User avatar
Ray4Three0906
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:39 pm

Previous

Return to NBA 2K19 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests