Roster Editing [CE]

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Roster Editing [CE]

Postby hokupguy on Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:18 am

PeacemanNOT wrote:Oh I see what you did. Yeah that table loaded a lot faster. Having to copy paste a new address for every team/arena/jersey is kind of annoying but it's a sacrifice. Thanks

hokupguy wrote:thank you for the response it does take awhile to load for me as well but nothing load once i do all the normal steps from when the game file im looking at just all questions marks (???????). Has the procces changed this yr ?

If you go back a couple of pages you will learn how to get the table to load up addresses. Maybe ksmiz will explain it again.

i will dig through , hopefull y i can figure it out on my own, thanks..
hokupguy
Blue Print

Postby ksmiz on Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:49 am

PeacemanNOT wrote:Oh I see what you did. Yeah that table loaded a lot faster. Having to copy paste a new address for every team/arena/jersey is kind of annoying but it's a sacrifice. Thanks

I can still do it or even do split tables like jersey/team/arena tables but I'm going to try to setup a macro in notepad++ or something similar to do it because there is no way I am going to sit here and repeat the same buttons for a couple hours

I probably won't do it for another few days but for now anyone who is familiar with ce or the table will be able to pretty easily figure it out

Here's 2 suggestions on what you can do:
1. Make a bunch of copies of that top entry

2.Just start pasting them in as you work on them and leave them there so you can come back to them save the table if you want to keep them in there

This will work for all the sections and if there is any problem it will probably just be a minor change to figure it out
ksmiz

Postby Orion Pax on Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:45 am

So are the tables still working for others? I'm still using the original .exe but nothing is loading anymore, just question marks
Orion Pax

Postby ksmiz on Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:08 pm

1.Open process with cheat engine
2.Enable the script by checking box that says NBA2K19
3.Start expanding sections by checking the box you want

There is only one entry at the top that contains all the information for each section

The rest with show you the names and addresses of where everything else is at. You will have to use those addresses in the first entry or you can copy the first entry and paste it under the the thing you are editing.

There is always a chance I did something wrong or the script doesn't work for everyone but if you use the first exe it should be pretty simple.

You can always expand stuff by right clicking and changing the option of it needing to be activated if you want to see what is there
ksmiz

Postby chuajefry on Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:15 pm

SIr,

I want to ask, is it possible to add more jersey slots?

Thanks..
chuajefry

Postby Orion Pax on Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:14 pm

ksmiz wrote:1.Open process with cheat engine
2.Enable the script by checking box that says NBA2K19
3.Start expanding sections by checking the box you want

There is only one entry at the top that contains all the information for each section

The rest with show you the names and addresses of where everything else is at. You will have to use those addresses in the first entry or you can copy the first entry and paste it under the the thing you are editing.

There is always a chance I did something wrong or the script doesn't work for everyone but if you use the first exe it should be pretty simple.

You can always expand stuff by right clicking and changing the option of it needing to be activated if you want to see what is there

Thanks, I got it to work
one more question, for me, the coaches are not matching up to the teams correctly
for example, the 93 hornets, under the team coach section, i selected the head coach and pasted to the external coach section and it was Greg Popovich from the 98 Spurs
I've noticed this for all of the retro teams, is anyone else seeing this?
Orion Pax

Postby ksmiz on Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:48 am

Orion Pax wrote:Thanks, I got it to work
one more question, for me, the coaches are not matching up to the teams correctly
for example, the 93 hornets, under the team coach section, i selected the head coach and pasted to the external coach section and it was Greg Popovich from the 98 Spurs

nope fake news. idk what you are doing to get that result

There is even a way to verify this
The only different thing I did was move the playbook id entry up so it fit in the screenshot I didn't change it

Like 95% of the classic and all-time teams use fake coaches with fake names and fake faces see like this guy "Caleb Spencer" I saw this same dude impersonating a "William Walker" earlier
ksmiz

Postby Orion Pax on Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:59 am

ksmiz wrote:
Orion Pax wrote:Thanks, I got it to work

nope fake news. idk what you are doing to get that result
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

There is even a way to verify this
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
The only different thing I did was move the playbook id entry up so it fit in the screenshot I didn't change it

Like 95% of the classic and all-time teams use fake coaches with fake names and fake faces see like this guy "Caleb Spencer" I saw this same dude impersonating a "William Walker" earlier

hmmm, i must be doing something wrong then

No worries, the latest patch (1.04) just downloaded and I can't even launch the original .exe anymore without it crashing
the other files (OA, OD, etc) that came with the patch must no longer be compatible with the original .exe
Orion Pax

Postby hokupguy on Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:07 pm

i think we are all having issues since the update today..
hokupguy
Blue Print

Postby chuajefry on Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:22 pm

2018-05-06T210430Z_821201599_NOCID_RTRMADP_3_NBA-PLAYOFFS-GOLDEN-STATE-WARRIORS-AT-NEW-ORLEANS-PELICANS.JPG

getty-images-897798586.jpg

44061635_2015050755200184_6989141426843942912_n.png

44387835_295945067675591_1777789437439115264_n.jpg

Sir, how can i possibly change the color combinations of the socks..if we take a look at these pictures, those are not in the table. There is a "Nike Socks Home - Sock Clothing Item Name" which has a dropdown which includes color for every team's socks for Home and Away..but how about for the statement?, i think it is possible to customize the socks colors per part(*last picture), screenshot by marvin00, at first i was slightly in doubt about this, but when i saw marvin00's screenshot, it changed the way i think about the possibility of customizing the socks for statement jerseys..

By the way, marvin00's screenshot is from 2k18,,but regardless, i think the statement socks are still in the game ..just not activated or something..who knows..but hopefully we can get this fixed. im currently fixing the combinations of accessory, and socks colors per set(association home & away set,,,icon home & away set,,,statement home & away set)..all teams,, base on the current setup of real life nba teams..tryin to mimic the real thing. know what i mean? for my custom roster..i've made plenty of shoe colorways by the way,, each player specifically searched through gettyimages..if you would like to try it out, feel free sir :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chuajefry

Postby steven2212 on Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:37 pm

The new update make the CE isnt working anymore, Does anyone know how to make it work again guys? Thanks in advance
steven2212

Postby JEDL on Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:48 pm

steven2212 wrote:The new update make the CE isnt working anymore, Does anyone know how to make it work again guys? Thanks in advance

You'd need the old version of nba2k19.exe, preferably the first version I think.
JEDL
LuDirk Doncitzki

Postby hokupguy on Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:17 pm

I'm dont know about anyone else but the game crashes if i try to use any of the old exe s since the update .
hokupguy
Blue Print

Postby Orion Pax on Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:17 am

hokupguy wrote:I'm dont know about anyone else but the game crashes if i try to use any of the old exe s since the update .

Same for me, downloaded the update and tried going back to the og exe and it crashes soon as it loads
Orion Pax

Postby Orion Pax on Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:18 am

JEDL wrote:
steven2212 wrote:The new update make the CE isnt working anymore, Does anyone know how to make it work again guys? Thanks in advance

You'd need the old version of nba2k19.exe, preferably the first version I think.

Have you downloaded the latest patch? (1.04)
Orion Pax

Postby maumau78 on Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:20 am

Orion Pax wrote:
hokupguy wrote:I'm dont know about anyone else but the game crashes if i try to use any of the old exe s since the update .

Same for me, downloaded the update and tried going back to the og exe and it crashes soon as it loads

It happened also in paste NBA 2k...also files need to be restored to pre-patch.....
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor

Postby hokupguy on Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:16 am

maumau78 wrote: also files need to be restored to pre-patch.....

wait , we can do that ??? how ??
hokupguy
Blue Print

Postby Lagoa on Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:03 am

Hey guys!

I´m using my game in version 1.0 of game (hate 2k updates, destroys my steam game)

So, with this tool, i can change team gear colors on MyLeague save?? Some tuto/video how to work? Thks!

Its possible change color for, 3rd Sixers jersey, for example? I try it, but only find HOME and AWAY.
Sorry my Bad English
Lagoa

Postby ksmiz on Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:14 pm

chuajefry wrote:Sir, how can i possibly change the color combinations of the socks..if we take a look at these pictures, those are not in the table. There is a "Nike Socks Home - Sock Clothing Item Name" which has a dropdown which includes color for every team's socks for Home and Away..but how about for the statement?, i think it is possible to customize the socks colors per part(*last picture), screenshot by marvin00, at first i was slightly in doubt about this, but when i saw marvin00's screenshot, it changed the way i think about the possibility of customizing the socks for statement jerseys..

By the way, marvin00's screenshot is from 2k18,,but regardless, i think the statement socks are still in the game ..just not activated or something..who knows..but hopefully we can get this fixed. im currently fixing the combinations of accessory, and socks colors per set(association home & away set,,,icon home & away set,,,statement home & away set)..all teams,, base on the current setup of real life nba teams..tryin to mimic the real thing. know what i mean? for my custom roster..i've made plenty of shoe colorways by the way,, each player specifically searched through gettyimages..if you would like to try it out, feel free sir :)

I do not know and I do not really care much about socks colors

Just because I didn't add it as an option doesn't mean it isn't in the game. I only did home and away to give people some options to work with. The value dropdown box is open to allow you to type in anything you want. Usually I only check the disallow manual input box when it will crash the game or when it is something I know only has a limited number of options which is basically the same thing because most of those if you choose a value outside the range it will crash the game.

How am I supposed to know every single possible sock in the game? I do not care that much. I did check again to be nice and see that atl, uta, ind, min, and gsw have their own HWC socks that I don't have as possible options to choose from in the table. But trying to use stuff from 2k18 as examples with no proof isn't cool. The city textures are still in the game yeah I get that but unless you know what those bytes mean or where the actual info is then you are just telling me 'figure this thing out' like as if I have done nothing(I already tried).

It is not my priority especially with 2k's past of forcing accessory colors
ksmiz

Postby ksmiz on Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:20 pm

Orion Pax wrote:[ Image ]
[ Image ]

You are pasting the address in the wrong spot.....

You actually broke the whole coaches section by pasting it there.

Literally where it says "Paste A Coach/Staff Address Here For Options" and then in the address box I literally had (PASTE HERE) as the address

Why would you overwrite the pointer? Where did I say to do that?
ksmiz

Postby fjccommish on Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:52 pm

Why would someone want to edit a roster? LOL out loud.
fjccommish

Postby Rainmaker_Pk on Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:26 pm

Can someone explain me,how to change Bulls away socks from red to black?Thanks.
Rainmaker_Pk

Postby Issy on Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:29 pm

Rainmaker_Pk wrote:Can someone explain me,how to change Bulls away socks from red to black?Thanks.

Remplace them with the Brooklyn Nets away socks
Issy

Postby Rainmaker_Pk on Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:37 pm

Can you tell me which number is chicago bulls in cheat engine?
Rainmaker_Pk

Postby chuajefry on Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:46 pm

ksmiz wrote:
chuajefry wrote:Sir, how can i possibly change the color combinations of the socks..if we take a look at these pictures, those are not in the table. There is a "Nike Socks Home - Sock Clothing Item Name" which has a dropdown which includes color for every team's socks for Home and Away..but how about for the statement?, i think it is possible to customize the socks colors per part(*last picture), screenshot by marvin00, at first i was slightly in doubt about this, but when i saw marvin00's screenshot, it changed the way i think about the possibility of customizing the socks for statement jerseys..

I do not know and I do not really care much about socks colors

Just because I didn't add it as an option doesn't mean it isn't in the game. I only did home and away to give people some options to work with. The value dropdown box is open to allow you to type in anything you want. Usually I only check the disallow manual input box when it will crash the game or when it is something I know only has a limited number of options which is basically the same thing because most of those if you choose a value outside the range it will crash the game.

How am I supposed to know every single possible sock in the game? I do not care that much. I did check again to be nice and see that atl, uta, ind, min, and gsw have their own HWC socks that I don't have as possible options to choose from in the table. But trying to use stuff from 2k18 as examples with no proof isn't cool. The city textures are still in the game yeah I get that but unless you know what those bytes mean or where the actual info is then you are just telling me 'figure this thing out' like as if I have done nothing(I already tried).

It is not my priority especially with 2k's past of forcing accessory colors

wait wait wait?? whyyy..oh my oh my..before everything else, i'm sorry if it looked as if i was accusing you of something..but i don't..i never really thought that it would look that way..before i posted this i reviewed it for a couple of times. i even let my friend proof check it..in any way i don't see that i'm like 'attacking' you or somethin', cause from the way you answered me, you seem like being defensive or something..that is not what i wanted u to feel..i'm sorry , really.. and lastly, i never told you to prioritize what i'm pointing about(socks color), and neither i have told that you did NOTHING..i was being polite as much as possible,, i was just asking if it is possible to do those, like in the 2k18 screenshots..i don't know what to say anymore,, you are great man,, hats off..i don't wanna be in bad terms with anybody,, i was just curious and asking if it is possible with 2k19..in fact i love your works! and if you browse back in this thread, you can see that somehow, i was learning from you and i love that...priceless man..you helped a lot of 2k enthusiasts here..lets not be rude with anybody..peace bro! have a nice day!
chuajefry

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K19 Modding