Roster Editing [CE]

Modding tutorials and other resources for NBA 2K19.

Re: Roster Editing [CE]

Postby TGsoGood on Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:38 am

steven2212 wrote:
I tried to get the pointer work with the lastest update but in step 6 i found 98k results and i cant find the results with single offset like you did. Can you give me some tips?

Start at the very bottom of your list of results, I have the same thing happen. Usually one of the last two addresses is the correct address for me
Follow me on PATREON https://www.patreon.com/TGsoGood
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ

NBA 2K21 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=267&t=110608
NBA 2K17 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=225&t=102251#p1860681
NBA 2K14 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=153&t=96056
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Dee4Three on Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:54 pm

Is there any way to override the 14 player requirement in MyLeague through Cheat Engine? Making my classic teams roster is a pain in the ass right now, because I have to fill all the classic teams to 14 guys, and many of the teams didn't even have that many players in real life.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby bobbyblack328 on Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:24 pm

Hi, a very noob here looking for some help... :cry:
I recently bought 2k19 thru Steam and trying to use CE for the accessory color edit stuff ...

watched the whole series of vids from TssoGood and read some threads, too.
However, most are for 2k18 and I realized outdated ones can't have same CE Tables for 2k19 edits...

wanna change those colors as Orange or blue .. vice versa ..

Tried to look and read carefully of all the past threads talking about CE / CE Table / hex codes and stuff

so process opened NBA2k19.exe - Cheat Table opened from this Thread as of Sep.27 - Used SexCurryBeats' method to open up the address (as you can see in the img)
- Browse Memory Region on Knicks Jersey Addresses - select 8 byte hex Display type and used Follow...

***and I got hex numbers as NYK ORG = F3 70 21 / NYK BLUE = 00 53 9F (and I assume FF FF FF white and 00 00 00 for Black)

But as I wanted to try some stuff, but can't find location where to edit things for accessories colors or headbands...

can anyone help me with this thing? or is it the same locations as BLY-24 showed? Should I try things in blank areas?

THX in advance...

(playing on Windows 10 64bit/Steam, and haven't touched anything to mod this game)
bobbyblack328

Postby Orion Pax on Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:23 am

anyone been successful in editing shoes in the edit player?
I'm trying to give a few players converse but its not saving when I back out of the edit player screen
Orion Pax

Postby ksmiz on Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:57 am

Got a huge update ready to go. There is too much info to not have some mistakes so just be patient.

The all in one file is huge and takes a while to load into cheat engine so if that is no good then I have separated them out individually.

This has tons of new stuff and I figured out a lot but if it is in red for the most part I didn't find it yet.

If it is blue or says type Binary:0->idiot then it is most likely going to be a dropdown menu

I figured out basketballs, I found ways to change the refs when you change different crowd types
I added career high stats to players, custom headband color, tons more
Found all possible team types
Figured out what every accessory color actually was labelled.
However the names are vague like sextary color but if you use this you can change primary shoe trim and other stuff
Also figured out how to assign an alternate floor file by the jersey id - look at the bucks for reference

Will upload in the downloads sections as an updated file version

2.0: 2K19 Roster Editing Cheat Engine Table
ksmiz

Postby ksmiz on Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:43 am

bobbyblack328 wrote:Hi, a very noob here looking for some help... :cry:
I recently bought 2k19 thru Steam and trying to use CE for the accessory color edit stuff ...

watched the whole series of vids from TssoGood and read some threads, too.
However, most are for 2k18 and I realized outdated ones can't have same CE Tables for 2k19 edits...

[ Image ]

wanna change those colors as Orange or blue .. vice versa ..

[ Image ]
[ Image ]

Tried to look and read carefully of all the past threads talking about CE / CE Table / hex codes and stuff

so process opened NBA2k19.exe - Cheat Table opened from this Thread as of Sep.27 - Used SexCurryBeats' method to open up the address (as you can see in the img)
- Browse Memory Region on Knicks Jersey Addresses - select 8 byte hex Display type and used Follow...

***and I got hex numbers as NYK ORG = F3 70 21 / NYK BLUE = 00 53 9F (and I assume FF FF FF white and 00 00 00 for Black)

But as I wanted to try some stuff, but can't find location where to edit things for accessories colors or headbands...

can anyone help me with this thing? or is it the same locations as BLY-24 showed? Should I try things in blank areas?

THX in advance...

(playing on Windows 10 64bit/Steam, and haven't touched anything to mod this game)

You technically got to the right spot but I wouldn't do it that way.

You want to find the jerseys part that lines up beginning with u000phi_current_home
The accessory colors are under there so jerseys 182 and 183 for these specific ones right now

The newest table just uploaded today will have new entries for things like custom shoe trim 1 or 2. You will need to check what they are in the dropdown menu
So if shoe trim 2 is QuaternaryColor then in the dropdown check to see what QuaternaryColor is
Either change the trim to another possibility like SecondaryColor or in the dropdown menu you can change QuaternaryColor to whatever hex you want it to be
You can accomplish all those possible colorways whenever you get it figured out. Sorry for blurry quality

Each hex color code can also be thought of as Red(0-255) Green(0-255) Blue(0-255)
00 00 00 = 0red 0green 0blue therefore No Color therefore Black
FF FF FF =255red 255green 255blue therefore All Colors therefore White
FF 00 00 =255red 0green 0blue therefore All Red
00 FF 00 =0red 255green 0blue therefore All Green
00 00 FF =0red 0green 255blue therefore All Blue

F3 68 21 =243red 104green 33blue somehow this gives you that knicks orange - it is mostly red but has a good amount of green but barely any blue

Orion Pax wrote:anyone been successful in editing shoes in the edit player?
I'm trying to give a few players converse but its not saving when I back out of the edit player screen

I changed the type to binary now so try it again maybe it will work
Also be sure to accept your changes on the in game screen when you are backing out.
-spalding, and1, brandblack, k1x don't want to work but I see them as options idk what is with that.
If you choose special then you will need to go into colorway instead of model but from there you will see that you can give your player boots or low tops too
ksmiz

Postby sitew33 on Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:58 pm

Ksmiz you are a Godsend my man. This CE is a game changer. Thank you :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
sitew33

Postby steven2212 on Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:10 pm

ksmiz wrote:Got a huge update ready to go. There is too much info to not have some mistakes so just be patient.

The all in one file is huge and takes a while to load into cheat engine so if that is no good then I have separated them out individually.

This has tons of new stuff and I figured out a lot but if it is in red for the most part I didn't find it yet.

If it is blue or says type Binary:0->idiot then it is most likely going to be a dropdown menu

I figured out basketballs, I found ways to change the refs when you change different crowd types
However the names are vague like sextary color but if you use this you can change primary shoe trim and other stuff
Also figured out how to assign an alternate floor file by the jersey id - look at the bucks for reference

Great one, thanks for all your amzing work mate :) But i cant use the CE edit player ingame table? it wont load the player ingame.
steven2212

Postby ksmiz on Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:37 pm

steven2212 wrote:Great one, thanks for all your amzing work mate :) But i cant use the CE edit player ingame table? it wont load the player ingame.

It will if you follow instructions viewtopic.php?f=241&t=106237&start=50#p1948725

I won't update the pointer for you. Either find out how to do it by watching tutorials or wait around till someone else does it for you
ksmiz

Postby BLY-24 on Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:51 pm

ksmiz wrote:Got a huge update ready to go. There is too much info to not have some mistakes so just be patient.

Great Job !These Tables are amazing!
BLY-24

Postby bobbyblack328 on Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:20 pm

Oh man :D Thanks a lot Ksmiz, I tried some work with the hex edit but yeah your table just beat me to it :bowdown: :bowdown:
bobbyblack328

Postby maumau78 on Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:45 pm

Thanks a lot!!!!
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore

You like my works? Support me! Donations Link Below:
https://paypal.me/maumau78mods
https://twitter.com/MauroAnceschi
https://www.youtube.com/user/anceschmau78/videos
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor

Postby ksmiz on Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:16 pm

one last thing I tried so let me know how it goes

I integrated the CFID list in as choices

attached this to this post only for now
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ksmiz

Postby bobbyblack328 on Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:19 pm

Big Thanks your work ksmiz, but last question ...

as I used your new cheat tables I am not able to see those u000_etc at the end of those values...
(used sexcurrybeats' method)

it worked fine in all in one thingy but jersey part still not working...

Tried to see the 182nd and 183rd ones like you showed but those colors are also off...

should I use diff address attachment? or something wrong in my order...?
bobbyblack328

Postby ksmiz on Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:30 pm

The jerseys section seems to be just slightly off I would say to adjust the address for it try by +30 or -30 +20 or -20 it should be near by
If it says something like "+5EFD3"
Try changing it to "+5EFD3+30" if that doesn't work then try "+5EFD3-30"

What you want to find is the spot where the u of "u000phi_current_home" is

If you browse by memory on that spot and scroll around for a little you will probably find some jersey names

Just find that u of the first current normal type jersey and adjust that jersey address so that you see the value ends up as u000phi_current_home

The rest will line up off of that've

If you really need to you can string search for that "u000phi_current_home"

There might be a few Philly jerseys in a roster for a number of reasons but if you line up that first home jersey of the first team in the roster you will be good to go

You could pop in the address of any "u" from any uXXX_current_home from any jersey and it will show more results below but it is designed to line up off the first normal home jersey

Everything you did looks fine but I set these up based off a roster maybe a week or so ago
So by now the jerseys might be a little further down from where f000 shows up
maybe new info in some other section has been added which in turn slightly pushed the jersey section down further from f000

If you go to edit an older roster it might line up right away then if you go to edit a new roster you might have to add in some extra 20 bytes to adjust down

I tried writing an array of bytes scan script to make this all a simple click to activate to take out any of these problems but it wasn't working for anyone else

Also as a last resort since you show teams lining up fine. You can go to 76ers and find jersey data. Whatever the value is of their home jersey is where you want the jersey spot to start so you could even copy that value and go back over to jerseys section to paste over top whatever it says in the address spot for the jerseys section
Last edited by ksmiz on Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ksmiz

Postby Xenmaksu on Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:07 pm

Can someone help me with getting the height part to work? Thanks in advance.
Xenmaksu

Postby ksmiz on Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:22 pm

StarKilla6 wrote:Can someone help me with getting the height part to work? Thanks in advance.

I'm not completely sure how it works. What I can say is the height data will be at the address that shows in the table. If you browse the memory from that and view by 8 bytes it will then allow you to follow that address. After you follow that address you will want to then right click and view by float values now. You will then see float values that represent height, wingspan, and a few others body part span/ratio values
ksmiz

Postby RKJ2k on Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:42 pm

thanks to your hard work sir... keep up the good work... :bowdown: :bowdown2:
RKJ2k

Postby maumau78 on Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:46 pm

@ksmiz

I'm using last update right now.....how about:

Player Type
Shorts Lenght

Do they work?

Becouse for K.Irving it says "Created"...thanks in advance....
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore

maumau78
Contributor
Contributor

Postby ksmiz on Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:13 pm

maumau78 wrote:@ksmiz

Player Type
Shorts Lenght

Do they work?

It doesn't seem like it. I'm sure those two things are wrong for now but they are not far off. Shorts length only has two options but player type I think was 7. So I think if you look around those addresses and just slightly adjust address with adjustments to the starting binary bit you might be able to help finally figure these out. Things like uses mouthpiece, pre game hoodie, shorts length etc were things I started to look for but were hard to be sure if I found the right spot. Whereas things like career high points were obvious and easy to know right away if it was right
ksmiz

Postby Dracula on Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:05 pm

Ksmiz ,You are wonderful.。Thank you very much。。
More and more interesting.
They call me Dracula...
Dracula

Postby bobbyblack328 on Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:26 pm

Oh, boy... Just done it !!!

Thanks Million ksmiz, you are GOD in this...
bobbyblack328

Postby bobbyblack328 on Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:31 pm

Just a lil update I figured for those of you don't know how the 'jersey only' table works..

as ksmiz explained, the jersey arrangement is a bit of off from your f000 file as time goes cuz of updates and etc.

it is my first time playing at up to date for patches or mods so I'll give you only the ones I figured for noobs (just like me)

as you open the CT from ksmiz and used jersey only one, you'll see nothing's attached where it is supposed to be,

Then you have to find the address of u000phi_current_home by using memory view
as you see the memory view, you have to locate "u" of u000phi_current_home and see where it stands.
as of the img, it is 7FF49723DF30.
if your u000phi_current_home is not located at front column/row you gotta figure it like the one I highlighted.

then you have to calculate with Windows Calculator(Programmer-Hex Mode)
Phily home address minus original f000 address = THIS will be your number.

Now, you have to put those result numbers in Jersey section.

***NOTE you better update and save the Cheat Table before actually using it to your saved roster.
*****NOTE2 also save your roster separately, and if anything goes wrong, just don't save roster in your game.

Hope this helps :wink:
bobbyblack328

Postby maumau78 on Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:46 pm

ksmiz wrote:
maumau78 wrote:@ksmiz

Player Type
Shorts Lenght

Do they work?

It doesn't seem like it. I'm sure those two things are wrong for now but they are not far off. Shorts length only has two options but player type I think was 7. So I think if you look around those addresses and just slightly adjust address with adjustments to the starting binary bit you might be able to help finally figure these out. Things like uses mouthpiece, pre game hoodie, shorts length etc were things I started to look for but were hard to be sure if I found the right spot. Whereas things like career high points were obvious and easy to know right away if it was right

Clear man I will test them out and see what happens..again thanks for hard work
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore

maumau78
Contributor
Contributor

Postby chuajefry on Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:48 pm

Hi Sir,

I just want to ask, is it possible to assign a specific player per team with shorter shorts (length of shorts)? For example, Boston's Jaylen Brown, he wears shorter shorts among other players in his team..

Thanks,
chuajefry

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K19 Tutorials & FAQs