small-net-tight-jerseys-fixed-distortion-made-shorts-Fibaball-

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

small-net-tight-jerseys-fixed-distortion-made-shorts-Fibaball-

Postby michaelvlutz49 on Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:08 pm

small net

Image

Image

Image

small net download-https://www.moddingway.com/file/232993.html


tight-jerseys-fixed-distortion-made-better-shorts


Image

Image

Image

Image


tight-jerseys-fixed-distortion-made-better-shorts download-https://www.moddingway.com/file/232972.html



New sweat reflection add on for your global
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image




New sweat reflection download-
new better sweat reflection add on global.zip


Super- tight-jerseys-fixed-distortion
Update fixed distortion and made shorts a bit shorter.
Image


Super- tight-jerseys-fixed-distortion https://www.moddingway.com/file/232915.html

Fiba-ball
Image

Image

Image



Fiba-ball---download https://www.moddingway.com/file/232851.html

Real-nba-ball-shape different model.
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


Real-nba-ball-shape download https://www.moddingway.com/file/232774.html



REAL-SWEAT FOR HD STADIUM
Just like in real life you sweat everywhere not just some places when playing any sport.

Image



REAL-SWEAT FOR HD STADIUM-GLOBAL--http://www.mediafire.com/file/1egxkhrmtfjrc12/Real_sweat_global_for_my_hd_stadium.zip/file

Real sfx rim and net sounds

Real sfx rim and net sounds download http://www.mediafire.com/file/r14v1pvv6r0zk57/sfx_inside_001.zip


Longer shot meter

Image

Image

download http://www.mediafire.com/file/c84xjhhw2gq5144/gamedatalonger%20shot%20meter.zip



Tight jerseys with 3 diffrent short mods 2 tight and one normal.


Image

Image

Image


tight shorts

Image

Image

download tight jerseys-- http://www.mediafire.com/file/ml6qofvmvah74oh/tight_jersey_Nike_w_backup.7z/file

All you have to do is put these files in your global and overwrite and the files that are in the folders just use the one for your net physics.
The main file is realistic movement and the others in the folder are fast speed, stiff 1 and stiff 2.
The net is 10 percent bigger.
Image

Image

HD white net with physics.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by michaelvlutz49 on Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:23 pm, edited 30 times in total.
User avatar
michaelvlutz49
 
Posts: 258
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:26 pm
Location: Cleveland,OH

Re: Hd white net with 4 physics to choose from

Postby En1gmaV01D on Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:30 pm

Bro can you bring back short shorts and jersey physics?
Donations Are Appreciated

Image

En1gmaV01D
 
Posts: 704
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:14 am

Re: Hd white net with 4 physics to choose from

Postby mckagan22 on Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:54 pm

What tool i have to use so i can import the files to a global ? I tried extracting global with rar and than compress it back but it does not look ok, game crashed
mckagan22
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:25 pm

Re: Hd white net with 4 physics to choose from

Postby michaelvlutz49 on Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:00 pm

mckagan22 wrote:What tool i have to use so i can import the files to a global ? I tried extracting global with rar and than compress it back but it does not look ok, game crashed

I use 7zip to open the globle and drag and drop them into the global it will ask you to overwrite say yes.
User avatar
michaelvlutz49
 
Posts: 258
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:26 pm
Location: Cleveland,OH

Re: Hd white net with 4 physics to choose Tight jersey

Postby thelegend23 on Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:05 pm

Thanks bro (Y)
User avatar
thelegend23
 
Posts: 1459
Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 6:48 am
Location: Dubai

Re: Hd white net with 4 physics to choose Tight jersey

Postby SHAQSHOTDOG on Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:05 pm

Looking forward for the release of tight jersey and short shorts :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
SHAQSHOTDOG
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:57 pm

Re: Hd white net with 4 physics to choose Tight jersey

Postby michaelvlutz49 on Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:17 pm

thelegend23 wrote:Thanks bro (Y)

no problem, I am done for a while time to build my player up in my park.
User avatar
michaelvlutz49
 
Posts: 258
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:26 pm
Location: Cleveland,OH

Re: Hd white net with 4 physics to choose Tight jersey

Postby Odin on Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:42 pm

Great work! Bulls Jersey too long ,Thanks michael!!!!
User avatar
Odin
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:53 am

Re: Hd white net with 4 physics to choose Tight jersey

Postby wtferrell on Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:39 am

This is looking insanely nice. Great work man.
User avatar
wtferrell
 
Posts: 1118
Joined: Fri May 04, 2007 5:24 pm

Re: Hd white net with 4 physics to choose Tight jersey

Postby RobDavis on Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:42 am

Thanks used these in 2k18
User avatar
RobDavis
 
Posts: 509
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:49 am
Location: IL

Re: Hd white net with 4 physics to choose Tight jersey

Postby dbzx on Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:23 pm

great work as always my dude!
dbzx
 
Posts: 345
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:58 am

Re: longer shot meter-Hd white net with 4 physics to choose Tight jersey

Postby thelegend23 on Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:20 am

Amazing work bro (Y) Can you also make the shorts shorter for retro teams like 90's team? Thanks
User avatar
thelegend23
 
Posts: 1459
Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 6:48 am
Location: Dubai

Re: longer shot meter-Hd white net with 4 physics to choose Tight jersey

Postby PureBS on Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:03 am

Does longer shot meter affect timing?
PureBS
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:40 pm

Re: longer shot meter-Hd white net with 4 physics to choose Tight jersey

Postby michaelvlutz49 on Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:13 am

PureBS wrote:Does longer shot meter affect timing?

nope.
User avatar
michaelvlutz49
 
Posts: 258
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:26 pm
Location: Cleveland,OH

Re: Real-sfx-rim-sound shot meter-Hd white net with 4 physics to choose Tight jersey

Postby vincekobe on Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:55 am

What is the shortest of your work? :roll:
hi :o
i am korean. :wink:
vincekobe
 
Posts: 651
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:10 pm

Re: Real-sfx-rim-sound shot meter-Hd white net with 4 physics to choose Tight jersey

Postby BlackTop85 on Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:56 pm

Hey man, do you know if it's possible to reduce (or remove completely) the way the backboard stanchion shakes on dunks?

When the heavier players dunk in game, the stanchion behaves as though it's made of rubber. I honesty think the backboard shake was fine up to 2K15 and then they added this rubber, NBA Live 2002 effect. It's ugly.

Only reason I'm posting here is because I've been told you may be the guy that would know how to do this.....
BlackTop85
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:28 pm

Re: Real-sfx-rim-sound shot meter-Hd white net with 4 physics to choose Tight jersey

Postby michaelvlutz49 on Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:22 am

BlackTop85 wrote:Hey man, do you know if it's possible to reduce (or remove completely) the way the backboard stanchion shakes on dunks?

When the heavier players dunk in game, the stanchion behaves as though it's made of rubber. I honesty think the backboard shake was fine up to 2K15 and then they added this rubber, NBA Live 2002 effect. It's ugly.

Only reason I'm posting here is because I've been told you may be the guy that would know how to do this.....


yeah i have noticed that to i will try something to improve that.
User avatar
michaelvlutz49
 
Posts: 258
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:26 pm
Location: Cleveland,OH

Re: Real-nba-ball-shape-Super- tight-jerseys-fixed-phat jersey REAL-SWEAT-V2-face

Postby kingprime909 on Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:54 am

The Super- tight-jerseys mod has distortion by the arm pit area of the players, so the ad logos on the jerseys are all distorted. Also the jerseys look glued on by the arm pit area, there needs to be some space between the jersey and body. Other than those 2 problems this looks great. Also on your real sweat ver. 2 can you tell us what are the sweat files, because I am using another global but would really like to have your sweat in the other global, so what files should I transfer over. Thx
kingprime909
 
Posts: 173
Joined: Mon May 15, 2017 12:46 am

Re: Real-nba-ball-shape-Super- tight-jerseys-fixed-phat jersey REAL-SWEAT-V2-face

Postby michaelvlutz49 on Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:56 am

kingprime909 wrote:The Super- tight-jerseys mod has distortion by the arm pit area of the players, so the ad logos on the jerseys are all distorted. Also the jerseys look glued on by the arm pit area, there needs to be some space between the jersey and body. Other than those 2 problems this looks great. Also on your real sweat ver. 2 can you tell us what are the sweat files, because I am using another global but would really like to have your sweat in the other global, so what files should I transfer over. Thx

yeah i fixed that already i just need to do a couple more things and it will be all good.

global you need for sweat to work right
face_roughcurvedense.470b041cb396b715.dds
legs_roughcurvedense.00543a089bc187b9.dds
chest_roughcurvedense.fefa14c1c208add8.dds
sweat_normal.557a0bcddf46d59b.dds
User avatar
michaelvlutz49
 
Posts: 258
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:26 pm
Location: Cleveland,OH

Re: Real-nba-ball-shape-Super- tight-jerseys-fixed-phat jersey REAL-SWEAT-V2-face

Postby kingprime909 on Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:16 am

michaelvlutz49 wrote:
kingprime909 wrote:The Super- tight-jerseys mod has distortion by the arm pit area of the players, so the ad logos on the jerseys are all distorted. Also the jerseys look glued on by the arm pit area, there needs to be some space between the jersey and body. Other than those 2 problems this looks great. Also on your real sweat ver. 2 can you tell us what are the sweat files, because I am using another global but would really like to have your sweat in the other global, so what files should I transfer over. Thx

yeah i fixed that already i just need to do a couple more things and it will be all good.

global you need for sweat to work right
face_roughcurvedense.470b041cb396b715.dds
legs_roughcurvedense.00543a089bc187b9.dds
chest_roughcurvedense.fefa14c1c208add8.dds
sweat_normal.557a0bcddf46d59b.dds

Thanks man, your the best. (Y) (Y) (Y)
kingprime909
 
Posts: 173
Joined: Mon May 15, 2017 12:46 am

Re: Fiba-ball-Real-nba-ball-shape-Super- tight-jerseys-fixed-SWEAT-V2-face

Postby Manimal903 on Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:19 am

Hey man i dont know if this is something you can do but with the super tight jersey mod it is not compatible with the retro shorts it leaves a big space between jersey and shorts it would b great if u can make retro shorts compatible with it since we have the ability to have two shorts lengths using retro shorts keep up the great work!
Image
User avatar
Manimal903
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:18 am

Re: Fiba-ball-Real-nba-ball-shape-Super- tight-jerseys-fixed-SWEAT-V2-face

Postby RKJ2k on Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:29 am

nice idol... just fix the jersey distortion and it would be amazing... thanks for the effort you put in it... :bowdown: :bowdown2:
User avatar
RKJ2k
 
Posts: 1055
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 10:24 am

Re: New sweat-Super- tight-jerseys-fixed-distortion-Fibaball-Realnba-ball-shape-

Postby TheGeneral6 on Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:06 am

The armpit area looks perfect now on the tighter jerseys but now the front number is distorted instead?
User avatar
TheGeneral6
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:08 pm

Re: New sweat-Super- tight-jerseys-fixed-distortion-Fibaball-Realnba-ball-shape-

Postby Osiris11 on Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:09 am

There's an issue with the front and back numbers, Michael. Hope you can fix it.
Image
Image
User avatar
Osiris11
 
Posts: 202
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:13 pm
Location: Manchester

Re: New sweat-Super- tight-jerseys-fixed-distortion-Fibaball-Realnba-ball-shape-

Postby prax on Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:43 pm

I have a request, if you can convert the FIBA Ball mod to 2K18? That would be nice.
User avatar
prax
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:45 am

Next

Return to NBA 2K19 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests