CLASSIC SEASONS MOD 86-97 (87, 94 & 95 w/stats) ** 98 RELEASE IMMINENT **

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: CLASSIC SEASONS MOD ** 1994 & 1989 RELEASED ** 90,91,92,93 SEASONS OUT NOW

Postby icikle21 on Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:32 pm

Great works with these. Where are the rosters and draft classes to download for offline play? Now that the servers are offline, we cannot get the rosters/DCs. Any chance of making those available for offline download?

Thank you.

icikle
icikle21

Postby Stildo33 on Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:58 pm

icikle21 wrote:Great works with these. Where are the rosters and draft classes to download for offline play? Now that the servers are offline, we cannot get the rosters/DCs. Any chance of making those available for offline download?

Thank you.

icikle

Oh yes! For sure! We are polishing up the 1989 and 1994 Rosters right now as those releases were.....a little more rushed than I'd have liked unfortunately. Once those are completely done we will either A) release all rosters offline, expansion files needed (so you don't have to keep redownloading 7GB of crap every time), etc. or B) release all rosters offline after we've cleaned up the 90-93. High chance we do A, then B. Then we will move onto C which will be the 1995 roster. D) will be the 1988.

The 1995 will go 3-4 times faster than the 1988 because we need less CAP, CFs, etc.
Stildo33

Postby icikle21 on Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:45 pm

Great stuff, I look forward to that. Thanks for the response.
icikle21

Postby coolbreeze24 on Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:10 am

I'm sorry for all these images, but god damn this mod is too much fun. I can't say thank you enough to everyone who is contributing to tis effort.

I don't know why, but I love this screen for some reason. Looks retro'ish

coolbreeze24

Postby Stildo33 on Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:30 pm

coolbreeze24 wrote:I'm sorry for all these images, but god damn this mod is too much fun. I can't say thank you enough to everyone who is contributing to tis effort.

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

Haha! Those are AWESOME! Have any youtube videos to share? Or highlights? Thanks for the feedback! Glad people are enjoying it. LOOOOOTS of exciting stuff coming for these mods over the next few months too! Stay tuned....
Stildo33

Postby avetru on Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:57 pm

:cool:
coolbreeze24 wrote:I'm sorry for all these images, but god damn this mod is too much fun. I can't say thank you enough to everyone who is contributing to tis effort.

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

What lighting mod are you using?
avetru

Postby coolbreeze24 on Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:19 am

Year 2 of my Knicks Custom MyLeague. I usually add a few current stars into the draft class to keep things interesting for me. Rosters in the are not accurate, again this is a MyLeague game.

Patrick with two absolute clutch shots to close the game. There was no way I was going to any one else.

phpBB [video]
coolbreeze24

Postby coolbreeze24 on Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:13 am

Simulated the 1990 season. Just to play the playoffs specifically. First Game.

Phoenix Suns vs Portland Trailblazers Game 1. K.J Highlights

phpBB [video]
coolbreeze24

Postby knich on Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:59 am

Stildo33 wrote:
knich wrote:Stildo: When I first installed the new v2 mod, I saw new shoes like on Mark Jackson (red shoes) and Kike (I think they were blue) on 91-92 Knicks, but when I went to play again they were back to their old shoes.

Your intro says you need to use 1.06 and manifest. Is that still required? Is that why I am not seeing correct shoes? Thanks again

Let me ask Mick on this for the shoes (as I am having a shoe issue that is limited to me on one PC and not another).

I do NOT think the 1.06 is still required actually and that may fix the shoe issue. Let me confirm

Hi Stildo...any word on shoes?

Also did your V2 include the "fixed" Moses Malone? He is still stringy in V2.
knich

Postby Stildo33 on Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:15 am

knich wrote:
Stildo33 wrote:
knich wrote:Stildo: When I first installed the new v2 mod, I saw new shoes like on Mark Jackson (red shoes) and Kike (I think they were blue) on 91-92 Knicks, but when I went to play again they were back to their old shoes.

Your intro says you need to use 1.06 and manifest. Is that still required? Is that why I am not seeing correct shoes? Thanks again

Let me ask Mick on this for the shoes (as I am having a shoe issue that is limited to me on one PC and not another).

I do NOT think the 1.06 is still required actually and that may fix the shoe issue. Let me confirm

Hey man! Still working on shoes. Nobody can figure it out yet. Its annoying. I've reverified game files, reinstalled the mod, gotten someone else's shoe files, etc. EVENTUALLY it will get fixed. In the meantime, I would just change the shoes manually. I will PM you a list later of who wears them so you know who to change.

As for the stringy moses that was SUPPOSED to be fixed in the update, but somehow I missed changing things around. Good news is, it's fixed now. In the meantime, follow these steps and its a 30 sec fix yourself actually! Super simple!

viewtopic.php?f=241&t=106204&p=2031667&hilit=moses+malone#p2031667
Stildo33

Postby knich on Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:49 am

Stildo33 wrote:
knich wrote:
Stildo33 wrote:

Hey man! Still working on shoes. Nobody can figure it out yet. Its annoying. I've reverified game files, reinstalled the mod, gotten someone else's shoe files, etc. EVENTUALLY it will get fixed. In the meantime, I would just change the shoes manually. I will PM you a list later of who wears them so you know who to change.

As for the stringy moses that was SUPPOSED to be fixed in the update, but somehow I missed changing things around. Good news is, it's fixed now. In the meantime, follow these steps and its a 30 sec fix yourself actually! Super simple!

https://forums.nba-live.com/viewtopic.p ... e#p2031667

Fantastic! Thank you...appreciate it. Really like the new shoes too.
knich

Postby Stildo33 on Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:48 pm

coolbreeze24 wrote:Year 2 of my Knicks Custom MyLeague. I usually add a few current stars into the draft class to keep things interesting for me. Rosters in the are not accurate, again this is a MyLeague game.

Patrick with two absolute clutch shots to close the game. There was no way I was going to any one else.

phpBB [video]

Look at those fades by Patrick!!! CLUTCH!
Stildo33

Postby briggm on Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:55 am

Stildo33 wrote:Hey Everyone!

I just wanted to thank all of you for downloading our rosters. We will continue to work on more rosters over the upcoming months. Now that the servers are offline, we are going to slow the pace down to fine tune these rosters even more. These last couple were a little "rushed" which kept a few subtle things from being done. Until we release the next roster with some things fixed, I wanted to provide some "hot fixes" on a few things that were brought to my attention. I will update this list more over the next week or two.

The next big release(s) will be the 1988 season. This is likely 2 months out. I need a break from MOD making and I am waiting on some folks to catch up on making some CFs. Anyway, here are a few items that need touched up that you may want to do yourself.

GLOBAL FIX:

Charles Barkley Updated CF:

Dee4Three updated Charles Barkley. I forgot to include him in the files. Download the updated one here (https://www.mediafire.com/file/m64q1irv ... EY.7z/file) and just copy/paste into the waguia folder. Just replace the existing two that are in there (backup and save these first if you want them later for some reason) as they are the same CF IDs.

1988 - 1989 Fixes

Easy For You To Change:

1) Robert Reid (Hornets - change from 6'1" to 6'8")
2) CT Robinson, on the 76ers, CF is wrong. CF ID is correct, but somehow those files go to the wrong person. Download this one and copy files into Waguia and he'll load up just fine:
-- https://www.mediafire.com/file/6pyu2foz ... on.7z/file

More Challenging Fixes:

1) Greg Cadillac Anderson is a CAP (CF ID is 8800 if you know how to change CD IDs. He is wrong on the 90 and 91 rosters and a CAP).
-- If not, you can import his DNA from the 1992 v2 roster and then change years played and age. This will make his CF show up.
2) Jerome Lane is listed as a CAP (CD IF is 10045 if you know how to change CD IDs. He is wrong on the 89 roster only and a CAP).
-- If not, you can import his DNA from the 1990-1994 rosters and then change years played and age. This will make his CF show up.

1989 - 1990 Fixes

Easy For You To Change:

More Challenging Fixes:

1990 - 1991 Fixes

1) Dwayne Schintzius is a CAP (CF ID is 8818 if you know how to change CD IDs. He is still a CAP on all rosters - 91,92,93,94).
Here is the file: https://www.mediafire.com/file/wymdkhu9 ... 8.zip/file

1991 - 1992 Fixes

1) Dwayne Schintzius is a CAP (CF ID is 8818 if you know how to change CD IDs. He is still a CAP on all rosters - 91,92,93,94).

1992 - 1993 Fixes

2) Michael Cage CF is wrong. Dee4Three made one with accurate hair. You can change the current one to CF ID 5312 for his "high top" look.

1993 - 1994 Fixes

2) Michael Cage CF is wrong. Dee4Three made one with accurate hair. You can change the current one to CF ID 5312 for his "high top" look.

3) Dana Barros should be #3; not #11. You will need Limnono or Cheat engine to fix this or wait until next release.

Just to add to this... somebody pointed out that Tate George has the strings glitch in game (like Moses Malone). A quick fix for that is to delete the following 2 files from your waigua folder:

png6328_hair_01.iff
png6328_facialhair_01_tangentspace.iff

He'll lose his goatee, but worth it to get rid of the weird spaghetti strands.
briggm

Postby briggm on Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:21 am

I've got to say that I love this roster. The work that has gone into bringing this period of the NBA back to life with all the cyberfaces is incredible.

I've edited a lot of contracts, playbooks, ratings and tendencies to my own liking (not a knock on this roster at all, just a preference thing) and have been getting some really good gameplay. For example watching the Knicks in a CPU vs CPU game, New York went into Ewing in the post on their first 4 possessions of the game. When the CPU doubled him, he kicked it out to Jackson for an open 3 (which he missed, but still!)

I've seen some really good creative offense as well - in another CPU vs CPU match between the Bulls and Warriors, Mullin was pushing it on the break, passed ahead to Hardaway who had two defenders ahead of him at the top of the key, so Hardaway immediately kicked it back out to Mullin for the open 3 without breaking stride. It was much more fluid than I remember the CPU playing in the vanilla version of the game.

I've also been playing around with Myleague settings and doing some testing for contracts, progression, etc and seeing some decent early results, so if I get to a point where I think they really improve the experience, I'll share them here.

I'm not sure what the protocol is when it comes to adding cyberfaces into your mods (I'm assuming you need permission) but Mr Star made some really good retro faces here: viewtopic.php?f=241&t=106541
briggm

Postby knich on Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:54 am

briggm wrote:

I just wanted to thank all of you for downloading our rosters. We will continue to work on more rosters over the upcoming months. Now that the servers are offline, we are going to slow the pace down to fine tune these rosters even more. These last couple were a little "rushed" which kept a few subtle things from being done. Until we release the next roster with some things fixed, I wanted to provide some "hot fixes" on a few things that were brought to my attention. I will update this list more over the next week or two.

The next big release(s) will be the 1988 season. This is likely 2 months out. I need a break from MOD making and I am waiting on some folks to catch up on making some CFs. Anyway, here are a few items that need touched up that you may want to do yourself.

GLOBAL FIX:

Dee4Three updated Charles Barkley. I forgot to include him in the files. Download the updated one here (https://www.mediafire.com/file/m64q1irv ... EY.7z/file) and just copy/paste into the waguia folder. Just replace the existing two that are in there (backup and save these first if you want them later for some reason) as they are the same CF IDs.

1988 - 1989 Fixes

Easy For You To Change:

2) CT Robinson, on the 76ers, CF is wrong. CF ID is correct, but somehow those files go to the wrong person. Download this one and copy files into Waguia and he'll load up just fine:

More Challenging Fixes:

1) Greg Cadillac Anderson is a CAP (CF ID is 8800 if you know how to change CD IDs. He is wrong on the 90 and 91 rosters and a CAP).
-- If not, you can import his DNA from the 1992 v2 roster and then change years played and age. This will make his CF show up.
2) Jerome Lane is listed as a CAP (CD IF is 10045 if you know how to change CD IDs. He is wrong on the 89 roster only and a CAP).
-- If not, you can import his DNA from the 1990-1994 rosters and then change years played and age. This will make his CF show up.

1989 - 1990 Fixes

Easy For You To Change:

More Challenging Fixes:

1990 - 1991 Fixes

1991 - 1992 Fixes

1992 - 1993 Fixes

1993 - 1994 Fixes

3) Dana Barros should be #3; not #11. You will need Limnono or Cheat engine to fix this or wait until next release.

Just to add to this... somebody pointed out that Tate George has the strings glitch in game (like Moses Malone). A quick fix for that is to delete the following 2 files from your waigua folder:

png6328_hair_01.iff

That was me. Thanks. Can't stop playing with this mod. Once Stildo provides me shoes I will be in hog heaven lol.
knich

Postby Stildo33 on Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:51 pm

briggm wrote:

GLOBAL FIX:

1988 - 1989 Fixes

Easy For You To Change:

More Challenging Fixes:

1989 - 1990 Fixes

Easy For You To Change:

More Challenging Fixes:

1990 - 1991 Fixes

1991 - 1992 Fixes

1992 - 1993 Fixes

1993 - 1994 Fixes

png6328_hair_01.iff

AWESOME! Thanks. Will add that (and try to fix the goatee too)
Stildo33

Postby coolbreeze24 on Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:13 am

I wanted to play Magic vs Bird in the NBA Finals, so I simmed the 1990 season. The Phoenix Suns had other plans. The Suns go up 2-0 the first two games on the Lakers, after sim casting late into the 4th quarter, the Lakers were down four and on the verge of getting swept. I jump in, grab a one point lead after trading buckets with Magic and K.J. This was the finish...

phpBB [video]

Game 5 "Win or Go Home" Late Fourth Quarter
phpBB [video]
Last edited by coolbreeze24 on Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
coolbreeze24

Postby Stildo33 on Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:18 am

coolbreeze24 wrote:I wanted to play Magic vs Bird in the NBA Finals, so I simmed the 1990 season. The Phoenix Suns had other plans. The Suns go up 2-0 the first two games on the Lakers, after sim casting late into the 4th quarter, the Lakers were down four and on the verge of getting swept. I jump in, grab a one point lead after trading buckets with Magic and K.J. This was the finish...

phpBB [video]

Oh my gosh! WHAT A FINISH! I won't ruin it for anyone, but holy crap! Some clutch plays!

What globals are you using? James worthy was ripped!!!
Stildo33

Postby coolbreeze24 on Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:41 pm

I believe the first Chinese global. I'll double check.
coolbreeze24

Postby Culture Games on Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:24 pm

Stildo33 wrote:
coolbreeze24 wrote:I wanted to play Magic vs Bird in the NBA Finals, so I simmed the 1990 season. The Phoenix Suns had other plans. The Suns go up 2-0 the first two games on the Lakers, after sim casting late into the 4th quarter, the Lakers were down four and on the verge of getting swept. I jump in, grab a one point lead after trading buckets with Magic and K.J. This was the finish...

phpBB [video]

Oh my gosh! WHAT A FINISH! I won't ruin it for anyone, but holy crap! Some clutch plays!

What globals are you using? James worthy was ripped!!!

Did you see Vlade Divac? Lmao. 300 Pounds Of Pure Muscle. Why do people use globals like that?
Culture Games
ABL Commish

Postby Culture Games on Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:26 pm

Love seeing the videos everyone, keep them coming. Also I urge everyone not to start a MyLeague with 1989 until the next update for it comes out. I have put a months work into making player stats sim more accurately, and players play more like themselves on the court during gameplay. I made huge strides from the original. Just give another few weeks.
Culture Games
ABL Commish

Postby Andrew on Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:26 pm

If you're ever of the mind to create an April Fool's version of the 1992 season roster, I've posted an overview of the teams from Super Dunk Shot in this week's Wayback Wednesday: https://www.nba-live.com/ww-super-dunk-shot-teams/

Bills vs Trailers. What a match-up that was!
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby knich on Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:02 pm

Lady Culture wrote:Love seeing the videos everyone, keep them coming. Also I urge everyone not to start a MyLeague with 1989 until the next update for it comes out. I have put a months work into making player stats sim more accurately, and players play more like themselves on the court during gameplay. I made huge strides from the original. Just give another few weeks.

Sounds great! Playing 91 season but would also enjoy 89.
knich

Postby coolbreeze24 on Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:32 am

coolbreeze24

Postby smatz151 on Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:15 am

Does anyone have a Cyberface of Doug West on the Timberwolves with hair? Perhaps Dee4three might?

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/~xgAAOSw ... s-l300.jpg
smatz151

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K19 Modding