CLASSIC SEASONS MOD 86-97 (87, 94 & 95 w/stats) ** 98 RELEASE IMMINENT **

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: CLASSIC SEASONS MOD v1.0 - 1993 SEASON, 1992 SEASON v3, 84-98 DRAFT CLASSES

Postby hokupguy on Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:33 am

PeacemanNOT wrote:
hokupguy wrote:quick question to whoever did the stadium/arena edits. How did you extract the 60s-80s & late 80s-mid 2000s baskets and ad to current day arenas ? I would like to get back into arena editing with blender would like to share my work with this project if requested.

Stadium editing has been done between mickachiste and myself. For the baskets you just copy the baskets.scne file and everything attached to it (textures, models, shader files, script files etc.) then you put it into the stadium file you're editing.

This is the same for any scene file. For arena.scne and items.scne you can include new models as long as you implement the proper coding that's needed for those models, as well as following the code syntax that is needed. If you want to know more I can give a detailed explanation in a pm or something.

Thanks for the info I will play around and might still reach out to you regarding the "code syntax".

From what you have shown Chicago stadium / MSG looking good.

youtube channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9GFV2 ... xyDGKHpF-g

If you enjoy my mod & would like to show your appreciation please donate here:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... source=url
hokupguy
Blue Print

Postby smatz151 on Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:49 pm

Is there any possible way any of these shoes could be ported or used in NBA 2k14?
smatz151

Postby maumau78 on Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:11 pm

viewtopic.php?f=258&t=109385

You may want to have a look here.......you can convert 2k19->2k20 and aldo 2k20->2k19.......TGSoGood will post a video tutorial soon....
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore

You like my works? Support me! Donations Link Below:
https://paypal.me/maumau78mods
https://twitter.com/MauroAnceschi
https://www.youtube.com/user/anceschmau78/videos
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor

Postby coolbreeze24 on Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:50 am

I may be in quarantine, but I am living in hoops heaven.

Minor is finer!

phpBB [video]

LJ coast to coast ( I know Danny Manning didn't play for the Sixers...this is a MyLeague game)

phpBB [video]

Kenall GIll with the poster.

phpBB [video]
coolbreeze24

Postby Stildo33 on Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:31 am

Look at that dunk by Minor on Nique!!!

Those other dunks are great too.

One thing that is fun is to see just how much fun it was to play with a younger more agile Shaq too. Oh my word he is like cheating on the low post. Hahaha!
Stildo33

Postby wickedWHISKERS on Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:32 am

So recently reinstalled 2k19 and downloaded the newer files for this. Some issues tho, the loading screen does not have the old logos like it used to and same when you open myleague like Seattle is still called thunder and has their logo, some cyberfaces are incorrect(barkley, reggie miller, hakeem, just to name a few, also have tex(the dude with the cowboy hat on one player). Haven't even played a game, so not sure about stadiums and shoes. I've loaded the game through the launcher and locked the sync.bin, downloaded roster and drafts with 1.6 mani, is there something I'm doing wrong?
wickedWHISKERS

Postby PeacemanNOT on Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:04 am

wickedWHISKERS wrote:So recently reinstalled 2k19 and downloaded the newer files for this. Some issues tho, the loading screen does not have the old logos like it used to and same when you open myleague like Seattle is still called thunder and has their logo, some cyberfaces are incorrect(barkley, reggie miller, hakeem, just to name a few, also have tex(the dude with the cowboy hat on one player). Haven't even played a game, so not sure about stadiums and shoes. I've loaded the game through the launcher and locked the sync.bin, downloaded roster and drafts with 1.6 mani, is there something I'm doing wrong?

From everything you've described it seems like you're not using v1.6 exe and manifest. If you are I don't really know what to say.... something is blocking the files for you.
Donate if you'd like to:
Paypal - https://paypal.me/PeacemanNOT
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor

Postby wickedWHISKERS on Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:17 am

PeacemanNOT wrote:
wickedWHISKERS wrote:So recently reinstalled 2k19 and downloaded the newer files for this. Some issues tho, the loading screen does not have the old logos like it used to and same when you open myleague like Seattle is still called thunder and has their logo, some cyberfaces are incorrect(barkley, reggie miller, hakeem, just to name a few, also have tex(the dude with the cowboy hat on one player). Haven't even played a game, so not sure about stadiums and shoes. I've loaded the game through the launcher and locked the sync.bin, downloaded roster and drafts with 1.6 mani, is there something I'm doing wrong?

From everything you've described it seems like you're not using v1.6 exe and manifest. If you are I don't really know what to say.... something is blocking the files for you.

Yea I am. Downloaded the exe and manifest from the readme and it was the same files I already had, so I'm using the current version.
wickedWHISKERS

Postby PeacemanNOT on Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:30 am

wickedWHISKERS wrote:
PeacemanNOT wrote:

Yea I am. Downloaded the exe and manifest from the readme and it was the same files I already had, so I'm using the current version.

Then I have no idea what it could be. Try deleting your SYNC.bin, going back into the game and downloading it again so you have a fresh version. Then exit the game, set up everything by blocking it in nba_2klauncher and then download the rosters again (all doing this while using v1.6 exe and manifest).
Donate if you'd like to:
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor

Postby wickedWHISKERS on Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:06 am

PeacemanNOT wrote:
wickedWHISKERS wrote:
PeacemanNOT wrote:

Then I have no idea what it could be. Try deleting your SYNC.bin, going back into the game and downloading it again so you have a fresh version. Then exit the game, set up everything by blocking it in nba_2klauncher and then download the rosters again (all doing this while using v1.6 exe and manifest).

Yea, I tried that before I originally posted with the same results. I'm at a lost as well.
wickedWHISKERS

Postby PeacemanNOT on Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:40 am

Maybe your anti-virus is blocking something?

Try running things as administrator?

Try downloading the latest waigua (modded folder) here:
viewtopic.php?f=242&t=109510

Are you 100% using both the exe and manifest. In your initial post you only mentioned the manifest.

Did you download the rosters a second time? If you downloaded them before making changes to your exe/manifest/sync.bin you will need to download them again.

At this point I'm just throwing random shit at you, hopefully something works.
Donate if you'd like to:
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor

Postby wickedWHISKERS on Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:33 am

Looks like it was the modded folder. Updated it and run the launcher as admin and it started up perfectly. Thank you!!
wickedWHISKERS

Postby PeacemanNOT on Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:45 am

wickedWHISKERS wrote:Looks like it was the modded folder. Updated it and run the launcher as admin and it started up perfectly. Thank you!!

Thats good to hear, hope you enjoy! (Y)
Donate if you'd like to:
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor

Postby clutchcity1994-1995 on Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:51 am

Hello everyone! I love this mod! I have a request. Can you upload the rosters with all the remove teams added (I can put fake players). I can't get the rosters to save locally and I did research and found that if teams are removed or less than 8 players are on a team it won't save locally. I am making this request because I am afraid that I will loss it when they shut down the server.

Thanks!
clutchcity1994-1995

Postby PeacemanNOT on Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:39 am

clutchcity1994-1995 wrote:Hello everyone! I love this mod! I have a request. Can you upload the rosters with all the remove teams added (I can put fake players). I can't get the rosters to save locally and I did research and found that if teams are removed or less than 8 players are on a team it won't save locally. I am making this request because I am afraid that I will loss it when they shut down the server.

Thanks!

You should be able to save the rosters locally with the teams removed. We've been able to do that so far at least.
Donate if you'd like to:
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor

Re: 1992 SEASON MOD - 10-5-18 UPDATE (in original post)

Postby CosignDaDon on Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:17 am

PeacemanNOT wrote:All Star game Jerseys:

[ Image ]

Nice! Is there a way that this could work on NBA 2K20?
CosignDaDon

Postby clutchcity1994-1995 on Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:54 am

PeacemanNOT wrote:
clutchcity1994-1995 wrote:Hello everyone! I love this mod! I have a request. Can you upload the rosters with all the remove teams added (I can put fake players). I can't get the rosters to save locally and I did research and found that if teams are removed or less than 8 players are on a team it won't save locally. I am making this request because I am afraid that I will loss it when they shut down the server.

Thanks!

You should be able to save the rosters locally with the teams removed. We've been able to do that so far at least.

Hello PeacemanNOT

I can get it to open up as a roster but, it won't let me find it when I go and start a my-league season unless I re download it from the server.
clutchcity1994-1995

Postby clutchcity1994-1995 on Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:20 am

I got it to work finally. Had to delete the other five rosters I had for some reason.
clutchcity1994-1995

Postby iuguernsey on Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:08 am

Is there a way to make sure the classic jerseys/courts load in the playoffs. When having to use the fix of opening in simulate and then jumping in, the game goes to the current jerseys/courts.
iuguernsey

Postby Stildo33 on Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:23 am

Hey Everyone!

I am curious how others play MyLeague. I also have some questions on what might be a "fun" documentary to follow on here with game highlights, etc. I was going to start posting some game play and game summaries from my 1992 myleague.

1) How many games in your season do you play?

I usually do 29. I've debated about doing 82 games (more so I have realistic career stats going forward). Obviously, that is A LOT of games for one season, but if I end up playing for years, who cares!

For anyone that does 82 games, do you play 8 min quarters, 12? Do you play 5 min quarters, but use normalize play to sim stats?

I normally play 8 min quarters, because most games end up between 85-100 points/games (game speed on 75).

I've wondered if using the normalize play to sim stats using something like 5 min quarters, would be a better way to play an 82 game season if I'm looking for normal player averages/career totals. Would love input here.

2) Do you just let the myleague unfold and play out as normal? Do you try and re-create history as far as transactions/rosters but play with your fav team?

I go back and forth on this. I was thinking of starting a 1992 Myleague with Celtics, but then just letting whatever happens....happen (except keep Grizzlies/Raptors/Pelicans crappy teams until their expansion years actually happen). This means guys like Larry Bird don't retire in 1992.... Reggie Lewis doesn't die....etc. It also means unless I dictate some things to happen - the 93 Suns team never forms.

Anyway, I think I was going to let whatever happens happen. This means Shaq and Penny never team up. Does that take away from the "fun" for how you play or create a different kinda of fun?
Stildo33

Postby Dee4Three on Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:42 am

Jumping into this roster today (91-92), and will probably upload a gameplay video. Great work by all involved, my brother and I are going to attempt to start a myleague.

You may see a game highlight video with some sweet jams, and other good NBA action.

Thanks again.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby coolbreeze24 on Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:35 am

1) How many games in your season do you play?

I play the 82 game season. But with a few wrinkles. I never stick with one team for multiple years. I'll usually play a season with one team and try to put them over the hump so to speak. For example with the Hornets, my motivation was to get them to a championship before fate broke you Zo and LJ. I also wanted to win the MVP with Alonzo :lol: , came pretty damn close to. Another method I'll use is, I'll only play games on Thursday's and Sundays. I'll use Sticky Fingers 92 TNT broadcast mod on Thursdays, and the NBA on NBC on Sundays. I usually pick one game on each day, but if I have time and nothing else to do, I play a "Double Header". For the double header I select a home east coast team game and then a west coast home team game. I also play "Rivalries" and "Holiday" games. For example I play the Bulls/Knicks EVERY season.
If I control a team for the entire year for example like I did with the Hornets and Knicks in previous post, and let's say I don't make the playoffs , I'll play the with the lower seeded teams to perform a upset.

I play 6 min quarters with normalized stats. I was hesitant at first about it, but the game still flows well. I was a huge 12 min sim guy, and man those games would leave me drained, and I would want to play again, but time usually isn't no my side. With the 6 min normalized stats and playing time, I can crank out like 3 games in a hour and half which leaves me feeling positive that my MyLeague is progressing.

So below is a MyLeague I started with the Knicks/Hornets and ran thru a few years. As you can see MJ has been on a tear. Now, look at the last two years...Jordan has prevented ANOTHER legend from a championship

Look what happened in the off season that year? Crazy

I know it says 0-82 for the Hornets, but that is the Pelicans, I changed the logo for the New Orleans Hornets move.
coolbreeze24

Postby Dee4Three on Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:32 am

Diving into this, you guys did an amazing job. The courts, cyberfaces, dornas, shoes, all of it. This is one of the best roster mods that has been created over the last 6 years.

Barkley (from 2K18), Barros (from 2k20), Dino Radja (from 2k20), Derrick Mckey (From 2k17), Orlando Woolridge (From 2k20, mine I guess even though it's not great), and Richard Dumas (from 2K17) could use conversions, but other than that... great job by the CF makers, and Peacemannot, Stildo, and the rest of the team.

My brother and I are going to start a myleague with this roster. I might try and make a Willie Anderson and Michael Cage face for this roster.

Thanks again.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby Dee4Three on Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:52 am

I decided to jump on some of the conversions. Just finished Dana Barros.

Dana Barros RELEASED

His eyes don't bug, and I was able to match the skin tone nicely. All set and ready to go for the 91-92/92-93 rosters.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/8b100qpe ... 9.zip/file

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby Stildo33 on Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:21 am

Dee4Three wrote:I decided to jump on some of the conversions. Just finished Dana Barros.

Dana Barros RELEASED

His eyes don't bug, and I was able to match the skin tone nicely. All set and ready to go for the 91-92/92-93 rosters.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/8b100qpe ... 9.zip/file

[ Image ]
[ Image ]

Thanks Dee!

We'd love to have your help on CF's!!! Kelvin is going through doing TONS of them right now (which is one reason the 90-91 release is taking awhile, along with stadiums). Thanks for checking out the MOD. The next update, whenever it is done will have some more major enhances. :)
Stildo33

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K19 Modding