CLASSIC SEASONS MOD 86-97 (87, 94 & 95 w/stats) ** 98 RELEASE IMMINENT **

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: CLASSIC SEASONS MOD 87-97 (87, 94 & 95 w/stats) 97 RELEASED!!!

Postby coolbreeze24 on Tue Oct 03, 2023 10:20 am

Stildo33 wrote:
coolbreeze24 wrote:Thanks for the release.

Anyone else have the rockets arena show all black? I'll grab a screen soon and place it here.

The arena file is S596. Can you see if you have it in your waigua folder? Court file is f1059 in case that is needed.

I do not have that file.
coolbreeze24

Postby Stildo33 on Wed Oct 04, 2023 4:28 am

Crap. It wasn't in the MOD pack. Dang it! It is now.

Here is the file https://www.mediafire.com/file_premium/ ... 6.iff/file
Stildo33

Postby coolbreeze24 on Wed Oct 04, 2023 6:25 am

Stildo33 wrote:Crap. It wasn't in the MOD pack. Dang it! It is now.

Here is the file https://www.mediafire.com/file_premium/ ... 6.iff/file

My man, Thanks Stildo
coolbreeze24

Re: CLASSIC SEASONS MOD ** HUGE UPDATE ** 90,91,92,93 SEASONS w/84-98 DRAFT CLASSES

Postby Serra5 on Thu Oct 05, 2023 1:58 am

Stildo33 wrote:
tmn3000 wrote:Hey man
Downloaded every file and installed.
From what i see, those faces and png's at 10,000+ don't seem to work, at least in my game.
I attached pictures.
Could you please assist me?
Thanks in advance.

Hmmmm. Let me check on this. Something isn't right. Sorry everyone! Stay tuned

**UPDATE** I separated out the Hook tool so it will need to be installed in addition to the main folder with everything. If you have already downloaded this update and CFs weren't showing up, you can just download the hook tool and the version I've included with this MOD here (http://www.mediafire.com/file/ncbdo5w6o ... .2.7z/file).

I am reuploading the all the files now (with Stildo33 Music and the hook tool and will update main page link). I updated the readme for installation of the Hook Tool.

If you have already installed the mod and CFs weren't working, then just delete: the Hook tool folder, NBA2k_hook.dll & d3d11.dll files from your 2k19 directory. Then REINSTALL the hook tool that I just linked or from the downloaded zip files by copying those same files back into the 2k19 directory. You must install the hook tool fresh (at least that's how I got it working on my laptop).

Hello Stildo! First of all, thank you very much for your great mod!!
Everything works properly apart the many missing CF... So I suppose there's a problem with HOOK...
Is there a chance you can uplaod that Mediafire file again?

P.S And can someone upload the v1.06 EXE and v1.06 manifest file please?
Serra5

Re: CLASSIC SEASONS MOD '88 OUT NOW! 94 UPDATED w/stats 88-94 are all out!

Postby Serra5 on Fri Oct 06, 2023 8:55 am

Stildo33 wrote:NEW UPDATE!!!

1) Just released the 1988 Roster and the updated the final beta version to the 1994 Roster where all players have historical stats (this took freaking HOURS to do, but will make the 1995 roster easier/faster to finish).

2) If you downloaded this MOD in June, you ONLY need to install the following files: https://www.mediafire.com/file/c5xrfzpm ... ED.7z/file If you have never downloaded this mod you will need to download the update link posted and this link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/3fp9nnab ... S.zip/file

3) Please review the new READ ME FIRST from the 9-12 update.

4) There are a couple of known items that need worked out:

** 1988: The All-Star Teams are available for use in PLAY NOW. However, I need to change the jerseys and add the right court (currently uses that year's home/away jersey). There will likely be an update to this roster file within the next week or two. They aren't accurate. When it's updated, I will just replace that roster with the working one.

** 1994: This is a final BETA version.
** I need people to test this and specifically looking for the following: When you are in the roster, all stats appear. When you start a myleague they all appear. If you notice anyone missing all
of sudden when starting a myleague post a message here stating the player. It's a 2 min fix.
** There is a bug with the all-star jerseys. Will get it fixed for the final update (see error above on the 1988). Also, the rotation for the all-star teams needs adjusted (I am aware MJ comes
off the bench)
** The free agents do NOT have stats added to them yet. This will be released on the final 1994 version. There are like 42 of them and I ran out of time. I am on vacation to Mexico this week
and moving the following week. It will be 3 weeks or so before I have that added.
** One Myleague issue to be aware of is the following: because I added stats, it screws up the "years pro" calculation for players because 2k can't seem to basic things to their games anymore
(shocker I know). So when you start a myleague it will add 1 extra year to the years pro for every player but the rookies.
** I will likely release TWO rosters of this in the final version when all the stats are done on the free agents. The only differences between the rosters are simple: 1 will have a historical
accurate "years pro" number, like it currently does. The other will be historically accurate on the years pro -1 one year, so when you start a myleague the years pro shows up correctly. Its
dumb.

*** I hope to have the 1995 roster done by 10/22 or so, before I go on fall break with stats for all players.
*** I have started working on the 1987 roster and this roster will also include stats for all players. Don't expect this one until Thanksgiving or so, however I am VERY motivated to finish this one.

ENJOY!!!!

My apologies for quoting a 2 years old post but I would just try to help those who are new to this mod (like me!).
The correct HOOK file and the SYNC.BIN, essential to make this great mod work properly, are in the second Mediafire link.
Then simply follow the instructions on the op and have fun!

May I ask you a bald Glen Rice for the the '95,'96 and ,97 Rosters?
Serra5

Postby coolbreeze24 on Sat Oct 07, 2023 7:16 am

Will the Timberwolves and Jazz uniforms be updated? Or do you have the files and file name, I can assign them myself.

If anyone have the file for the 2K version of the 97' Wolves and Jazz uniforms, I can use those.
coolbreeze24

Postby smatz151 on Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:46 am

coolbreeze24 wrote:Will the Timberwolves and Jazz uniforms be updated? Or do you have the files and file name, I can assign them myself.

If anyone have the file for the 2K version of the 97' Wolves and Jazz uniforms, I can use those.

Stildo33 wrote:
smatz151 wrote:Thank you for the 1997 roster. I haven't gone through every team yet but noticed the Timberwolves are using both their old court and jerseys. They should be using the same court and Jerseys as the 2004 Timberwolves that are a default classic team. Is there any way for us to change this or do we have to wait for an updated roster?

Here is a corrected roster. Thanks for the catch! https://www.mediafire.com/file_premium/ ... anges/file

Will include this in the next mod pack update which will be for the 1986 roster. Hoping to have that completed in about 1-2 weeks. This roster will be the last one I am planning to do, for now, in the 80s. It will have stats though (I think). I am planning to release a an updated portrait pack for this roster in a month or so after the release of this roster. It just takes time to finish and don't want that to delay things. You will be able to just drop those portraits in your waigua folder at that time.
smatz151

Postby smatz151 on Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:47 am

Does anyone know of a way I can use the 1995 Suns court from this mod in 2k20?
smatz151

Postby Stildo33 on Mon Oct 09, 2023 9:12 am

smatz151 wrote:Does anyone know of a way I can use the 1995 Suns court from this mod in 2k20?

You just need someone to convert it.
Stildo33

Postby Stildo33 on Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:38 pm

coolbreeze24 wrote:Will the Timberwolves and Jazz uniforms be updated? Or do you have the files and file name, I can assign them myself.

I missed this question. Sorry! Yes, I have plans to add them in. The Jazz one is in there now. u012uta_1996_home and then u012uta_1996_away

I think I have those showing correctly now, but the timberwolves were not showing correctly (still long whereas everyone else is short). I THINK I need a new uniform file for them, but I'll get back on that.

I have LITERALLY rebuilt this stupid 1986 roster 3 times now over last 3-4 months. It kept crashing the first two times, but I THINK I have it working correctly now. :) If so, I have some more tweaks to make based on where I am with the roster, but will hopefully have it done end of this week.
Stildo33

Re: CLASSIC SEASONS MOD '88 OUT NOW! 94 UPDATED w/stats 88-94 are all out!

Postby Stildo33 on Wed Nov 29, 2023 8:54 pm

Serra5 wrote:
Stildo33 wrote:NEW UPDATE!!!

1) Just released the 1988 Roster and the updated the final beta version to the 1994 Roster where all players have historical stats (this took freaking HOURS to do, but will make the 1995 roster easier/faster to finish).

2) If you downloaded this MOD in June, you ONLY need to install the following files: https://www.mediafire.com/file/c5xrfzpm ... ED.7z/file If you have never downloaded this mod you will need to download the update link posted and this link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/3fp9nnab ... S.zip/file

3) Please review the new READ ME FIRST from the 9-12 update.

4) There are a couple of known items that need worked out:

** 1988: The All-Star Teams are available for use in PLAY NOW. However, I need to change the jerseys and add the right court (currently uses that year's home/away jersey). There will likely be an update to this roster file within the next week or two. They aren't accurate. When it's updated, I will just replace that roster with the working one.

** 1994: This is a final BETA version.
** I need people to test this and specifically looking for the following: When you are in the roster, all stats appear. When you start a myleague they all appear. If you notice anyone missing all
of sudden when starting a myleague post a message here stating the player. It's a 2 min fix.
** There is a bug with the all-star jerseys. Will get it fixed for the final update (see error above on the 1988). Also, the rotation for the all-star teams needs adjusted (I am aware MJ comes
off the bench)
** The free agents do NOT have stats added to them yet. This will be released on the final 1994 version. There are like 42 of them and I ran out of time. I am on vacation to Mexico this week
and moving the following week. It will be 3 weeks or so before I have that added.
** One Myleague issue to be aware of is the following: because I added stats, it screws up the "years pro" calculation for players because 2k can't seem to basic things to their games anymore
(shocker I know). So when you start a myleague it will add 1 extra year to the years pro for every player but the rookies.
** I will likely release TWO rosters of this in the final version when all the stats are done on the free agents. The only differences between the rosters are simple: 1 will have a historical
accurate "years pro" number, like it currently does. The other will be historically accurate on the years pro -1 one year, so when you start a myleague the years pro shows up correctly. Its
dumb.

*** I hope to have the 1995 roster done by 10/22 or so, before I go on fall break with stats for all players.
*** I have started working on the 1987 roster and this roster will also include stats for all players. Don't expect this one until Thanksgiving or so, however I am VERY motivated to finish this one.

ENJOY!!!!

My apologies for quoting a 2 years old post but I would just try to help those who are new to this mod (like me!).
The correct HOOK file and the SYNC.BIN, essential to make this great mod work properly, are in the second Mediafire link.
Then simply follow the instructions on the op and have fun!

May I ask you a bald Glen Rice for the the '95,'96 and ,97 Rosters?

YES! Great catch. You can use the bald one now by removing the current custom CF which is face2899 and png 2899 in the waigua folder. Don't do this why the game is loaded though. Obviously keep a backup of the file for using older versions.
Stildo33

Postby Stildo33 on Fri Dec 01, 2023 1:29 pm

Hey Guys!

I have to get 4-5 more CFs made and then the roster will be released. Otherwise, its done! Should be done within the next week or less and released. I do plan on working on and adding portraits in Dec and will hopefully have those done before Christmas. That will be released as and add-on download (you won't need to download entire mod again). Once I am done with this, I will begin work on the 1998 roster. I expect the 98 roster and beyond to move way, WAY more quickly. Don't need as many CFs, etc. I won't start on that until Jan. I need a break as the 86 about made me quit modding. If all goes to plan, I am hoping to do at least 1 season per month next year until I get through the 2008 season.

as for the 1997 roster and beyond....I need to revist this but there are certain uniforms you can't have in the waigua folder in order to get the shorts to be the "longer" length so the solution may require adding and removing uniforms depending on what season you play. Another problem for when I am done with the 1986.
Stildo33

Postby coolbreeze24 on Sat Dec 02, 2023 1:55 am

Stildo33 wrote:Hey Guys!

I have to get 4-5 more CFs made and then the roster will be released. Otherwise, its done! Should be done within the next week or less and released. I do plan on working on and adding portraits in Dec and will hopefully have those done before Christmas. That will be released as and add-on download (you won't need to download entire mod again). Once I am done with this, I will begin work on the 1998 roster. I expect the 98 roster and beyond to move way, WAY more quickly. Don't need as many CFs, etc. I won't start on that until Jan. I need a break as the 86 about made me quit modding. If all goes to plan, I am hoping to do at least 1 season per month next year until I get through the 2008 season.

as for the 1997 roster and beyond....I need to revist this but there are certain uniforms you can't have in the waigua folder in order to get the shorts to be the "longer" length so the solution may require adding and removing uniforms depending on what season you play. Another problem for when I am done with the 1986.

Thanks for the update Stildo! Appreciate the effort.

If anyone uses reshade. I downloaded the 5.9.2 version, and there is a VHS effect that makes playing with this retro roster really immersive. Here is the link; https://reshade.me/

coolbreeze24

Postby Stildo33 on Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:58 pm

Hey everyone!

I have received the last few CFs I needed. I should be able to release the 1986 roster later this afternoon around 4-5 EST.

1) I will upload a "mod pack" that will just include files you need for the 1986 assuming you've downloaded the most recent waigua update I have out now.
2) I am slowly adding portraits to the 1986. I will have these done Jan 6/7th at latest. I've been super swamped and haven't had the time. That will just be a download add-on at that time.
3) I will also include an updated 1997 roster that include correct unifroms for Jazz.
4) I will also include a "uniform tutorial". All uniforms for the 1997 should be "long". They may be appearing as "short". This is because you need to remove some files form waigua in order for the long to show correctly. You will need to add these back into waigua for 86-96 to load correctly. I will include folders to make this easier (similar to how the NBA/CBS works). Its simple at the end of the day though, but can be a little confusing for a newer modder or someone that doens't understand this at all. ;)

** CORRECTION - The 1997 has the "shorter" unfiforms. I wasn't planning on having longer uniforms until the 98 roster. I had forgotten about this.

86 roster along with the 1997 roster showing correct Jazz unifrom can be found here along with the files needed for CFs for 1986: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/laj64y ... DD_ON_PACK
Stildo33

Postby NBAxchii on Sat Dec 23, 2023 11:43 am

coolbreeze24 wrote:

If anyone uses reshade. I downloaded the 5.9.2 version, and there is a VHS effect that makes playing with this retro roster really immersive. Here is the link; https://reshade.me/
[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

what are you Wiggle + Chroma Smear values? Thank you in advance!
NBAxchii

Postby Stildo33 on Sat Dec 23, 2023 7:24 pm

NBAxchii wrote:
coolbreeze24 wrote:

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

If someone has a tutorial on how to install and set this up, that would be amazing!
Stildo33

Postby coolbreeze24 on Sun Dec 24, 2023 2:43 am

NBAxchii wrote:
coolbreeze24 wrote:

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

I am using the default settings for both values.
Wiggle - 0.000
Chroma Smear - 0.5
coolbreeze24

Re: CLASSIC SEASONS MOD 86-97 (87, 94 & 95 w/stats) 86 RELEASED!!!

Postby Riding86 on Fri Dec 29, 2023 10:55 pm

Can someone help me please: where to find Hook Tool?
Riding86

Postby Stildo33 on Sat Jan 06, 2024 9:15 pm

Riding86 wrote:Can someone help me please: where to find Hook Tool?

1) Was the hook stuff not in the main download?
2) here is a link for it. Once you open up the zip file, there is a folder called "NBA2K_Hook V1.6". Drop all of those files in the nba2k19 directory (NOT in the waigua folder), but same folder where the .exe file is: https://www.mediafire.com/file_premium/ ... .6.7z/file
Stildo33

Postby Andrew on Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:43 pm

Love the dedication to this project! Mods of this size do require sticking with a beloved game to get them done (like UBR and URB for earlier 2K's), so this has been great to see. Keep up the awesome work, everyone!
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby Stildo33 on Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:52 am

Andrew wrote:Love the dedication to this project! Mods of this size do require sticking with a beloved game to get them done (like UBR and URB for earlier 2K's), so this has been great to see. Keep up the awesome work, everyone!

Thanks! The 1998 roster should be released end of this week! Just need to finishing adding some rookies to the draft class and it will be done!
Stildo33

Re: CLASSIC SEASONS MOD 86-97 (87, 94 & 95 w/stats) ** 98 RELEASE IMMINENT **

Postby Zagor on Thu Feb 29, 2024 4:52 am

Stildo33, Could you please put 1.06 .exe, manifest and Hook tool download links on the first page?

Those essentials are missing in the main download links!
Zagor

Postby Stildo33 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:57 pm

Zagor wrote:Stildo33, Could you please put 1.06 .exe, manifest and Hook tool download links on the first page?

Those essentials are missing in the main download links!

THey SHOULD be in the primary download folder (Part 1)

Manifest: https://www.mediafire.com/file_premium/ ... ifest/file
1.06 EXE: https://www.mediafire.com/file_premium/ ... 9.exe/file
Hook Tool: https://www.mediafire.com/file_premium/ ... .6.7z/file
Stildo33

Postby Dee4Three on Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:47 am

phpBB [video]
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby Stildo33 on Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:01 am

This is the beta release of the 1998 MOD. I will update main page later tonight or tomorrow with an installation guide and an "offical" release at that time. In the meantime, you can still download the files and enjoy the roster. This link is ONLY for the 1998 Roster and mod files.

THE MAIN "change" is how the jerseys work. You must copy/replace the 1998+ jersey folder over the exisiting ones in the waigua folder when using the 1998 roster. You will need to use the 86-97 jersey folders when using those rosters. I believe this is all you SHOULD need to do.

I need people to test this and make sure they are seeing things correctly on your end. The teams should all have "longer shorts" and the correct jerseys for those years.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/angr7o4x ... CK.7z/file
Stildo33

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K19 Modding