CLASSIC SEASONS MOD 86-97 (87, 94 & 95 w/stats) ** 98 RELEASE IMMINENT **

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: 1992 SEASON MOD - V1.1 UPDATE IS OUT!!!

Postby hrth on Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:49 am

knich wrote:
hrth wrote:does anyone have the roster file for this... cant find it anywhere

much thanks

It's on the first page. You have to click on the mediafire links.

i have done, and all the rosters are ones from today, none are from 1992, there doesnt appear to be a roster file in there
hrth

Postby cujomatty on Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:36 am

hrth wrote:
knich wrote:

much thanks

i have done, and all the rosters are ones from today, none are from 1992, there doesnt appear to be a roster file in there

You have to get the roster in game from 2k share.
Raptors Basketball-Proudly Canadian
cujomatty

Postby hrth on Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:11 am

cujomatty wrote:
hrth wrote:
knich wrote:

much thanks

i see, i cant get it on there. could possibly be uploaded here?
hrth

Postby Stildo33 on Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:09 pm

hrth wrote:
cujomatty wrote:
hrth wrote:
knich wrote:

much thanks

i see, i cant get it on there. could possibly be uploaded here?

At this time we are only providing the roster file via 2k Share.
Stildo33

Postby Leander on Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:06 am

Awesome! I love the 90s NBA...thanks so much for this! I wrote you a PM, please read it and reply. :)
Leander

Postby avetru on Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:35 am

Just got 2k19 today cuz I saw this. I was just breezing through the roster and one little thing I noticed was wayman tisdale is named "wayne tisdale". Other than that this roster seems ridiculous
avetru

Postby Leander on Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:21 am

The jersery don't work. Downloaded everything, I use the correct exe and manifest file, play in offline mode...however, playing with Seattle displays the OKC Thunder jerseys.
Leander

Postby PeacemanNOT on Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:36 am

Leander wrote:The jersery don't work. Downloaded everything, I use the correct exe and manifest file, play in offline mode...however, playing with Seattle displays the OKC Thunder jerseys.

Did you download the roster while in v1.07+ ? You need to download the roster while using v1.06 exe and manifest file. In other words delete the roster then download it again.
Donate if you'd like to:
Paypal - https://paypal.me/PeacemanNOT
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor

Postby Leander on Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:10 am

Yes I did. Ah ok, thanks.
Leander

Postby Stildo33 on Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:29 pm

Hey can anyone confirm that the link to the 1.06 download still works? It was never ours, but someone else had it up.
Stildo33

Postby avetru on Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:55 pm

just played my first full game with this it was amazing, Reggie Miller was unconscious! I also simmed a couple seasons in myleague to see how it plays out and what the hell is up with 2ks draft logic?? Shaq and Zo both went undrafted and no team ended up signing Zo for the entire season!
avetru

Postby JEDL on Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:57 pm

avetru wrote:just played my first full game with this it was amazing, Reggie Miller was unconscious! I also simmed a couple seasons in myleague to see how it plays out and what the hell is up with 2ks draft logic?? Shaq and Zo both went undrafted and no team ended up signing Zo for the entire season!

Yeah, I spoke to Stildo33 about this and he already discusses this in his vid on the 1st post. It's a bug which affects all centers in the draft class, actually, it affects all centers in the league (only in MyLeague not sure if it affects MyGM too). Teams will avoid signing and drafting centers in the Off-Season and the free agent centers themselves will demand massive contracts which they'll decline regardless. My suggestion for this is to draft manually with the teams for complete immersion or you could just simply draft Shaq and Mourning yourself which every CPU team will ignore anyways. And just simulating the draft to bypass the bug will not work, everyone will avoid drafting centers. Its a pain in the ass but I'm not aware of any fix to this.

Also for Free Agency, you can just let the CPU sign free agents for you and simulate past this period. The bug will not affect Free Agency as long as you don't manually play through it, though you will get unwanted players.

This problem is not specific to this mod, I have experienced this bug with every MyLeague playthrough I have done except when I use a default roster with the default 2K draft classes.
JEDL
LuDirk Doncitzki

Postby wickedWHISKERS on Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:54 am

It happens with mygm as well, which sucks, because you can't manually select other teams to draft centers. Even if you draft them yourself the cpu won't want to sign them during rookie signing period, so you'll have to make sure to check them there. If not, they'll go to free agency with the rest of the non drafted centers.
wickedWHISKERS

Postby Stildo33 on Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:16 am

avetru wrote:just played my first full game with this it was amazing, Reggie Miller was unconscious! I also simmed a couple seasons in myleague to see how it plays out and what the hell is up with 2ks draft logic?? Shaq and Zo both went undrafted and no team ended up signing Zo for the entire season!

So the only other reasonable way around this is to change each players primary position from C to PF, then have their secondary position be C. Then this will make them get drafted based on overall ranking. I haven't tested it enough to see if the Knicks would still draft Shaq for example. However, wouldn't you? Once the draft is over, then you manually go change those players from PF back to the C position.

Like JEDL said, this is a 2k problem, not one with the mod.
Stildo33

Postby avetru on Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:46 am

Sorry, wasn't trying to say it was a mod problem, that's why I asked what was up with 2k's draft logic. I know it has nothing to do with the mod, I just simulated a couple of seasons in myleague quickly to make sure it wouldn't crash before I actually started a myleague and just found that to be so weird and broken. I'll make sure to switch them to PF as their primary position or just take control of the teams with the top 2 picks and manually draft them.
avetru

Postby avetru on Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:46 am

Sorry, wasn't trying to say it was a mod problem, that's why I asked what was up with 2k's draft logic. I know it has nothing to do with the mod, I just simulated a couple of seasons in myleague quickly to make sure it wouldn't crash before I actually started a myleague and just found that to be so weird and broken. I'll make sure to switch them to PF as their primary position or just take control of the teams with the top 2 picks and manually draft them.
avetru

Postby Stildo33 on Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:47 am

avetru wrote:Sorry, wasn't trying to say it was a mod problem, that's why I asked what was up with 2k's draft logic. I know it has nothing to do with the mod, I just simulated a couple of seasons in myleague quickly to make sure it wouldn't crash before I actually started a myleague and just found that to be so weird and broken. I'll make sure to switch them to PF as their primary position or just take control of the teams with the top 2 picks and manually draft them.

No I realize you are aware it is a 2k problem. Unfortunately changing guys to PF and taking control of first couple of teams are the only way to "fix it". Also, make sure you change Matt Geiger too.
Stildo33

Postby coolbreeze24 on Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:17 am

Incredible Mod. One issue I am running into is with "My League". I can't play any playoff games. It seems to get stuck at the loading stage. The pregame plays thru, but after that is it gets stuck at 99%. Other than that, everything is awesome.
coolbreeze24

Postby sticky-fingers on Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:21 am

There are 2 rosters, one for Quick games, one for myleague : do You use the good one ?
sticky-fingers

Postby coolbreeze24 on Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:09 am

sticky-fingers wrote:There are 2 rosters, one for Quick games, one for myleague : do You use the good one ?

I'm using the my league roster. I even re-downloaded the my league version and simulated a my league season to play and the playoffs, still could not.
coolbreeze24

Postby niks_02 on Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:37 pm

yow stildo where can we download your roster?
niks_02

Postby sticky-fingers on Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:16 pm

coolbreeze24 wrote:
sticky-fingers wrote:There are 2 rosters, one for Quick games, one for myleague : do You use the good one ?

I'm using the my league roster. I even re-downloaded the my league version and simulated a my league season to play and the playoffs, still could not.

Have You downloaded the roster and play with 1.06 .exe ?
sticky-fingers

Postby JEDL on Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:10 pm

coolbreeze24 wrote:Incredible Mod. One issue I am running into is with "My League". I can't play any playoff games. It seems to get stuck at the loading stage. The pregame plays thru, but after that is it gets stuck at 99%. Other than that, everything is awesome.

I see what you mean. I tried it out just now and it does get stuck at 99% before playing a playoff game. Try verifying your game files on Steam and see how it works.

Btw I'm using the 1.00 version and the MyLeague File.
JEDL
LuDirk Doncitzki

Postby JEDL on Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:12 pm

Okay, I have figured out a bypass: When selecting the game you want to play, pick "Simulate with Simcast Live", pause the game, then "Jump In" once the game starts. Easy.
JEDL
LuDirk Doncitzki

Postby coolbreeze24 on Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:50 am

JEDL wrote:Okay, I have figured out a bypass: When selecting the game you want to play, pick "Simulate with Simcast Live", pause the game, then "Jump In" once the game starts. Easy.

First off, You're the man for this, thanks (Y) Second, I freaking love your custom draft classes, super work. Thank you (Y)
coolbreeze24

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K19 Modding