1992 SEASON MOD - *** V1.2 RELEASED w/NEW VIDEO *** + 92-96 Draft Classes

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: 1992 SEASON MOD - V1.1 w/92,93,94,95, 96 Draft Classes

Postby atlplayboy23 on Tue May 14, 2019 5:24 am

Can anyone post some sliders for this. Im using a roster on ps4 and need some good 90s era sliders.
atlplayboy23
 
Posts: 86
Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2003 7:55 am

Re: 1992 SEASON MOD - V1.1 w/92,93,94,95 Draft Classes

Postby coolbreeze24 on Tue May 14, 2019 8:16 am

Stildo33 wrote:@Coolbreeze24 - can you post who won MVP, ROY, etc., whenever you complete a season? Love seeing how the game has evolved.


Sure thing. Here are the past two seasons.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
coolbreeze24
 
Posts: 143
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:13 am

Re: 1992 SEASON MOD - V1.1 w/92,93,94,95, 96 Draft Classes

Postby Stildo33 on Tue May 14, 2019 11:51 am

Nice!

I've got very similar results in my simulations.....although.....how the heck does billy owens win MVP?!?!
User avatar
Stildo33
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:58 am

Re: 1992 SEASON MOD - V1.1 w/92,93,94,95, 96 Draft Classes

Postby coolbreeze24 on Tue May 14, 2019 7:41 pm

I said the same thing. I know M.J. got injured in the playoffs. But yea, Rookie Billy Owens was MVP.
User avatar
coolbreeze24
 
Posts: 143
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:13 am

Re: 1992 SEASON MOD - V1.1 w/92-96 Draft Classes (V1.2 OUT THIS WEEK - HUGE UDPATE)

Postby Kelvinchan327 on Wed May 15, 2019 2:40 am

really amazing roster, I hope I can contribute to some of the cyberface for your amazing roster :D
Kelvinchan327
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:30 pm

Re: 1992 SEASON MOD - V1.1 w/92-96 Draft Classes (V1.2 OUT THIS WEEK - HUGE UDPATE)

Postby Zeitoun3181 on Wed May 15, 2019 5:04 am

Hello everybody,

First of all, wonderful work!!!
It reminds me my youth ^^.

I probably did something wrong, because, faces, logos, courts are available, but I do not have the vintage jerseys...

Can somebody help me ?

Thanks.
Zeitoun3181
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:26 pm
Location: Toulouse, France

Re: 1992 SEASON MOD - V1.1 w/92-96 Draft Classes (V1.2 OUT THIS WEEK - HUGE UDPATE)

Postby PeacemanNOT on Wed May 15, 2019 5:12 am

Zeitoun3181 wrote:Hello everybody,

First of all, wonderful work!!!
It reminds me my youth ^^.

I probably did something wrong, because, faces, logos, courts are available, but I do not have the vintage jerseys...

Can somebody help me ?

Thanks.

Are you using v1.06 exe and v1.06 manifest file? Once you're using these files you will have to redownload the roster for it to work.
User avatar
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor
 
Posts: 2393
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:02 am
Location: Ireland

Re: 1992 SEASON MOD - V1.1 w/92-96 Draft Classes (V1.2 OUT THIS WEEK - HUGE UDPATE)

Postby Zeitoun3181 on Wed May 15, 2019 5:18 am

It seems to me that I made a backup, yep.

I'll check.

Is it possible that cf and courts would work with another .exe and not the jerseys ?
Zeitoun3181
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:26 pm
Location: Toulouse, France

Re: 1992 SEASON MOD - V1.1 w/92-96 Draft Classes (V1.2 OUT THIS WEEK - HUGE UDPATE)

Postby PeacemanNOT on Wed May 15, 2019 5:38 am

They may work but if I were you I would just use v1.06, it's completely necessary for this mod. Nothing works properly without it, so please just it. Also read the README file included in the downloads for more information on that.
User avatar
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor
 
Posts: 2393
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:02 am
Location: Ireland

Re: 1992 SEASON MOD - V1.1 w/92-96 Draft Classes (V1.2 OUT THIS WEEK - HUGE UDPATE)

Postby Zeitoun3181 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:53 am

Thanks a lot, I had to reboot myLeague.
It works perfectly.

Congratulations again, great work!!!
Zeitoun3181
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:26 pm
Location: Toulouse, France

Re: 1992 SEASON MOD - *** V1.2 RELEASED *** HUGE UPDATE + 92-96 Draft Classes

Postby Stildo33 on Wed May 15, 2019 12:19 pm

VERSION 1.2 IS OUT!
User avatar
Stildo33
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:58 am

Re: 1992 SEASON MOD - *** V1.2 RELEASED *** HUGE UPDATE + 92-96 Draft Classes

Postby Kelvinchan327 on Wed May 15, 2019 5:01 pm

(Y) great relaxed! I am quite sure this is one of the top quality roster in nba2k history!
Kelvinchan327
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:30 pm

Re: 1992 SEASON MOD - *** V1.2 RELEASED *** HUGE UPDATE + 92-96 Draft Classes

Postby Stildo33 on Fri May 17, 2019 12:28 pm

Posted a new video on main page.

phpBB [video]
User avatar
Stildo33
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:58 am

Re: 1992 SEASON MOD - *** V1.2 RELEASED *** HUGE UPDATE + 92-96 Draft Classes

Postby Kelvinchan327 on Sat May 18, 2019 12:21 am

I am updating some of the player, e.g. Kenny smith :D

Image
Kelvinchan327
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:30 pm

Re: 1992 SEASON MOD - *** V1.2 RELEASED *** HUGE UPDATE + 92-96 Draft Classes

Postby shazbot66 on Sat May 18, 2019 1:28 am

Very nice work and much appreciated for all the hard work!! (Y) (Y) (Y)

Just wondering, Karl Malone's hair looks a little off, or is it just me? :D
shazbot66
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:29 am

Re: 1992 SEASON MOD - *** V1.2 RELEASED *** HUGE UPDATE + 92-96 Draft Classes

Postby mickachiste on Sat May 18, 2019 2:39 am

Kelvinchan327 wrote:I am updating some of the player, e.g. Kenny smith :D

[ Image ]


Ohoh this is looking great !
mickachiste
 
Posts: 288
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:17 am

Re: 1992 SEASON MOD - *** V1.2 RELEASED *** HUGE UPDATE + 92-96 Draft Classes

Postby seaboh13 on Sat May 18, 2019 4:56 am

I've got to say I'm very impressed by this mod guys. Extremely playable, starting a league with the Knicks now to try and get Ewing a chip. Looking forward to 93 Mod too.
User avatar
seaboh13
 
Posts: 310
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:59 am
Location: Ireland

Re: 1992 SEASON MOD - *** V1.2 RELEASED *** HUGE UPDATE + 92-96 Draft Classes

Postby Stildo33 on Sat May 18, 2019 10:32 am

seaboh13 wrote:I've got to say I'm very impressed by this mod guys. Extremely playable, starting a league with the Knicks now to try and get Ewing a chip. Looking forward to 93 Mod too.



Thank you! Please post some gameplay footage or pics. Would love your feedback....good or bad! We want to make this the best retro roster ever. :)

The Knicks are a blast to play with too!
User avatar
Stildo33
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:58 am

Re: 1992 SEASON MOD - *** V1.2 RELEASED *** HUGE UPDATE + 92-96 Draft Classes

Postby KyotoCarl on Sun May 19, 2019 11:45 am

Really cool roster! Been following this from the beginning and have tried the earlier version.

I was gonna try the new version yesterday but still have Memphis and New Orleans showing up in the schedule. How do I get rid of them so I can play a retro season?
KyotoCarl
 
Posts: 391
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:17 pm

Re: 1992 SEASON MOD - *** V1.2 RELEASED *** HUGE UPDATE + 92-96 Draft Classes

Postby Stildo33 on Sun May 19, 2019 9:36 pm

KyotoCarl wrote:Really cool roster! Been following this from the beginning and have tried the earlier version.

Thanks!

Don't let those two teams ruin your experience. They aren't a game killer at all. I am super picky how this plays over multiple seasons. They are very much unnoticed for me anymore.

I was gonna try the new version yesterday but still have Memphis and New Orleans showing up in the schedule. How do I get rid of them so I can play a retro season?


Unfortunately, that isn't possible. We tried multiple ways to get rid of them. Roster crashes every time. Same problem the retro 2k14 guys have.

1) Take control of Toronto, Memphis, NO. Just for the roster management/drafting. Its mostly 5 min of work in off season....if that.
2) Treat those teams as sim games or pad stat games. They won't impact your seasons anyway.
3) Re-sign those players when you can or extend contract to keep those crappy players on there.
4) Draft manually and pick crappy players until you want them in your league.

It isn't perfect but it works fairly well.
User avatar
Stildo33
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:58 am

Re: 1992 SEASON MOD - *** V1.2 RELEASED *** HUGE UPDATE + 92-96 Draft Classes

Postby KyotoCarl on Tue May 21, 2019 9:56 pm

Stildo33 wrote:
KyotoCarl wrote:Really cool roster! Been following this from the beginning and have tried the earlier version.

Thanks!

Don't let those two teams ruin your experience. They aren't a game killer at all. I am super picky how this plays over multiple seasons. They are very much unnoticed for me anymore.

I was gonna try the new version yesterday but still have Memphis and New Orleans showing up in the schedule. How do I get rid of them so I can play a retro season?


Unfortunately, that isn't possible. We tried multiple ways to get rid of them. Roster crashes every time. Same problem the retro 2k14 guys have.

1) Take control of Toronto, Memphis, NO. Just for the roster management/drafting. Its mostly 5 min of work in off season....if that.
2) Treat those teams as sim games or pad stat games. They won't impact your seasons anyway.
3) Re-sign those players when you can or extend contract to keep those crappy players on there.
4) Draft manually and pick crappy players until you want them in your league.

It isn't perfect but it works fairly well.


Ah, I see! Thanks for the in-depth answer!
Would it be a good move to maybe make two of those teams the Toronto Raptors and Vancouver Grizzlies, so when you use the 95 draft class you could incorporate them and have two "expansion teams" in the league? Then at least two wouldn't be in the way and feel natural.
KyotoCarl
 
Posts: 391
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:17 pm

Re: 1992 SEASON MOD - *** V1.2 RELEASED *** HUGE UPDATE + 92-96 Draft Classes

Postby WithAuthority on Wed May 22, 2019 6:29 am

NEVER put "Final" on a release. Theres always improvements to be made!

But this is a great mod!

Is there any way to get rid of aged portraits for players? To give Kukoc his Bulls photo, not from the Bucks in 2002? For example
User avatar
WithAuthority
ABL Commish
 
Posts: 2223
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:43 am

Re: 1992 SEASON MOD - *** V1.2 RELEASED *** HUGE UPDATE + 92-96 Draft Classes

Postby Stildo33 on Wed May 22, 2019 10:58 am

WithAuthority wrote:NEVER put "Final" on a release. Theres always improvements to be made!

But this is a great mod!

Is there any way to get rid of aged portraits for players? To give Kukoc his Bulls photo, not from the Bucks in 2002? For example



Oops! Didn't even realize I did that. Changed it! Great points and you are correct!

The portraits is the one thing we haven't done anything with. I'll look into it. I felt like when we did initially, it was way different than how NBA 2k17 did it (and a massive pain).
User avatar
Stildo33
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:58 am

Re: 1992 SEASON MOD - *** V1.2 RELEASED w/NEW VIDEO *** + 92-96 Draft Classes

Postby Kelvinchan327 on Wed May 22, 2019 6:09 pm

Image

Brother, Smith download available in my post :D
Kelvinchan327
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:30 pm

Re: 1992 SEASON MOD - *** V1.2 RELEASED w/NEW VIDEO *** + 92-96 Draft Classes

Postby coolbreeze24 on Fri May 24, 2019 3:50 am

Big fella went down early in the season....

Image

Image





Couldn't think of a better #1 option to carry the reigns.

Image
User avatar
coolbreeze24
 
Posts: 143
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:13 am

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K19 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: TGsoGood, Timmsoski and 12 guests