NBA 2K19 CheatEngine Table (Steam)

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

NBA 2K19 CheatEngine Table (Steam)

Postby KappaLambda on Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:26 pm

I am currently working on creating a Cheat Engine Table. I have the Steam Game so I won't support any other version.

I am new to Cheat Engine, and I would like some help with writing a script. I have found all USER sliders with pointer. Any help would be appreciated. Only want to create a variable and assign it the value of the basic pointer "NBA2K19.exe + xxxxxxx" cause now every update I have to edit every single address on table.

*** This CE table is only for sliders and some gameplay option if I found some. Unless someone wants to collaborate, this table will only include the features I use. So do not expect me to add features you've requested. This will never happen. I have limited free time, so I won't spend it on finding addresses that I won't edit when playing instead of actually play the game. Thank you.

EDIT 05/11: Updated / merged FrozenSkies Match Stats section.

EDIT 07/11: Updated to patch 1.05!!! FrozenSkies section will be updated when FrozenSkies updates it! Have fun

EDIT 09/11: Fixed quarter and shot clocks

EDIT 10/12: Updated to patch 1.06!!!

EDIT 14/12: Updated to patch 1.07!!! FrozenSkies section will be updated when FrozenSkies updates it! Have fun

Credits to FrozenSkies for his work!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by KappaLambda on Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:56 pm, edited 14 times in total.
KappaLambda
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:22 pm

Re: NBA 2K19 CheatEngine Table (Steam)

Postby steven2212 on Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:28 pm

great news mate, can you please add option to remove headband ?
steven2212
 
Posts: 70
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:42 pm

Re: NBA 2K19 CheatEngine Table (Steam)

Postby KappaLambda on Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:51 pm

I don't intend to add any options for appearance. If anyone will find the address though, I am willing to add it to my table but I won't support updates for this address.

Also, I kindly request everyone to not send me requests about adding something unless he has the address with its pointer. I will add only what I think I'll use playing the game and nothing more.
Also for feature updates. I will update the table when I will update it.
KappaLambda
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:22 pm

Re: NBA 2K19 CheatEngine Table (Steam)

Postby KappaLambda on Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:31 am

Updated Table for new patch 1.02 and added CPU sliders and completed User sliders.
KappaLambda
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:22 pm

Re: NBA 2K19 CheatEngine Table (Steam)

Postby Drz on Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:46 am

does it work online?
Drz
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:14 pm

Re: NBA 2K19 CheatEngine Table (Steam)

Postby 17Breezo on Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:19 am

Hey bro Im about to start helping you out with this. Great work man
17Breezo
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:09 pm

Re: NBA 2K19 CheatEngine Table (Steam)

Postby keybode on Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:55 am

.
Last edited by keybode on Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
keybode
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:35 pm

Re: NBA 2K19 CheatEngine Table (Steam)

Postby keybode on Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:04 am

.
Last edited by keybode on Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
keybode
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:35 pm

Re: NBA 2K19 CheatEngine Table (Steam)

Postby KappaLambda on Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:27 am

Drz wrote:does it work online?

Did you try it? And by working, you mean it will not cause ban?

keybode wrote:work on park ??

Same answer as above.

keybode wrote:how the value works? i have to put all 99? or just mark ?

Values are 0 to 0.99. But your question, implies that you might don't even know how to use CE. What do you mean with mark "?"?

17Breezo wrote:Hey bro Im about to start helping you out with this. Great work man

Looking forward to. Already one update, and had to edit all of these sliders to update them all to the new basic pointer address which is the same for all of them. Pain in the a**
KappaLambda
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:22 pm

Re: NBA 2K19 CheatEngine Table (Steam)

Postby keybode on Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:15 am

.
Last edited by keybode on Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
keybode
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:35 pm

Re: NBA 2K19 CheatEngine Table (Steam)

Postby TRIIIAD on Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:23 pm

Might need some moderators to moderate this thread :mrgreen:
User avatar
TRIIIAD
 
Posts: 114
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:26 am

Re: NBA 2K19 CheatEngine Table (Steam)

Postby SexCurryBeats on Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:48 pm

TRIIIAD wrote:Might need some moderators to moderate this thread :mrgreen:

Was waiting for someone to say it :roll:
User avatar
SexCurryBeats
Contributor
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:52 pm
Location: Lancaster, USA

Re: NBA 2K19 CheatEngine Table (Steam)

Postby Recene on Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:20 am

Hi guys! Great work so far! Could we probably get a table for team stats? wanna grind domination faster.
Recene
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:48 am

Re: NBA 2K19 CheatEngine Table (Steam)

Postby Hupe81 on Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:43 am

Use the limnono modifier to edit badges and attributes in MT, so you can grind easily. Easiest way to get the desired Card is the read highlighted option.
Hupe81
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:05 am

Re: NBA 2K19 CheatEngine Table (Steam)

Postby Recene on Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:16 am

Hupe81 wrote:Use the limnono modifier to edit badges and attributes in MT, so you can grind easily. Easiest way to get the desired Card is the read highlighted option.

What? you can use limnono for MyTeam? How do I use the read highlighted option to get a card?
Recene
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:48 am

Re: NBA 2K19 CheatEngine Table (Steam)

Postby Scarecr0w81 on Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:45 pm

Can we have a cheat table for bio?
2K18 wirks for 2K19?
Scarecr0w81
 
Posts: 86
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: NBA 2K19 CheatEngine Table (Steam)

Postby KappaLambda on Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:03 am

Recene wrote:
Hupe81 wrote:Use the limnono modifier to edit badges and attributes in MT, so you can grind easily. Easiest way to get the desired Card is the read highlighted option.

What? you can use limnono for MyTeam? How do I use the read highlighted option to get a card?

Not the thread here to discuss about limnono's tool. There is a dedicated thread.

Scarecr0w81 wrote:Can we have a cheat table for bio?
2K18 wirks for 2K19?

Sorry but no feature requests. This a personal use table and just posting it for everybody. Would you like to help though and find the addresses for the feature you want, you are more than welcome!
KappaLambda
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:22 pm

Re: NBA 2K19 CheatEngine Table (Steam)

Postby sitew33 on Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:23 am

Scarecr0w81 wrote:Can we have a cheat table for bio?
2K18 wirks for 2K19?


You guys really need to start looking through all of the threads because there is a CE thread with tables for that which you are requesting.
sitew33
 
Posts: 226
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:25 am

Re: NBA 2K19 CheatEngine Table (Steam)

Postby Scarecr0w81 on Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:11 am

sitew33 wrote:
Scarecr0w81 wrote:Can we have a cheat table for bio?
2K18 wirks for 2K19?


You guys really need to start looking through all of the threads because there is a CE thread with tables for that which you are requesting.

i looked all the threats and there is no cheat engine table for bio for 2K19
Scarecr0w81
 
Posts: 86
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: NBA 2K19 CheatEngine Table (Steam)

Postby sitew33 on Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:46 am

Scarecr0w81 wrote:
sitew33 wrote:
Scarecr0w81 wrote:Can we have a cheat table for bio?
2K18 wirks for 2K19?


You guys really need to start looking through all of the threads because there is a CE thread with tables for that which you are requesting.

i looked all the threats and there is no cheat engine table for bio for 2K19


What do you mean by bio?
sitew33
 
Posts: 226
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:25 am

Re: NBA 2K19 CheatEngine Table (Steam)

Postby Scarecr0w81 on Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:32 am

sitew33 wrote:
Scarecr0w81 wrote:
sitew33 wrote:
Scarecr0w81 wrote:Can we have a cheat table for bio?
2K18 wirks for 2K19?


You guys really need to start looking through all of the threads because there is a CE thread with tables for that which you are requesting.

i looked all the threats and there is no cheat engine table for bio for 2K19


What do you mean by bio?

Height, name, second name but for mycareer
Scarecr0w81
 
Posts: 86
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: NBA 2K19 CheatEngine Table (Steam)

Postby sitew33 on Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:08 am

You can do all those things in the CE that Ksmiz made available. If you go into that thread he gives instructions on how to do it. You can edit everything from bio to shoe brands.
sitew33
 
Posts: 226
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:25 am

Re: NBA 2K19 CheatEngine Table (Steam)

Postby Saul Goodman on Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:29 pm

First of all: great work!
What are the chances of getting sliders to boost single attributes like speed or vertical. I don‘t want to have an 99 overall monster, just a slight boost for my physical attributes.
Saul Goodman
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:45 am
Location: Somewhere in Germany

Re: NBA 2K19 CheatEngine Table (Steam)

Postby KappaLambda on Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:21 am

Saul Goodman wrote:First of all: great work!
What are the chances of getting sliders to boost single attributes like speed or vertical. I don‘t want to have an 99 overall monster, just a slight boost for my physical attributes.


Thanks but there is absolutely no chance unless you would like to collaborate, find these sliders and I will add them. What you would be responsible to update them. Again guys. No requests here as I wrote on my first post. Don't waste your time.
Updated table to latest patch.
KappaLambda
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:22 pm

Re: NBA 2K19 CheatEngine Table (Steam)

Postby userx12 on Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:40 am

Just wanted to say, thank you for creating this for us
userx12
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:33 pm

Next

Return to NBA 2K19 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Aston2K, bhilogy and 11 guests