#EURO2K19 (Euroleague) PC MOD v1.1 02.06.2019 RELEASED!!! PAGE 45

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: #EURO2K19 - EUROLEAGUE SHUAJOTA´S ROSTER | TRAILER

Postby Tom_PointGuard on Sat May 18, 2019 8:03 pm

When is the release??
Tom_PointGuard

Postby Shuajota on Sat May 18, 2019 10:09 pm

Yesterday I had a setback, I´m uploading the files and creating the post on my website! :)
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com

Postby Tom_PointGuard on Sat May 18, 2019 10:36 pm

Shuajota wrote:Yesterday I had a setback, I´m uploading the files and creating the post on my website! :)

Great!
Please give us an update here with the link to the post when you will finish.
Tom_PointGuard

Postby Shuajota on Sun May 19, 2019 1:53 am

Finnaly the wait is over! I am very proud to announce that I have just released my work after countless hours of dedication, love and effort.
I have explained all the steps with easy instructions. I hope you enjoy it!
Download here:
http://www.shuajota.com/2019/05/euro-2k ... eased.html

Changelog:

– Added the 16 Euroleague Teams.
– Added more than 110 cyberfaces and tattoos.
– Added custom arenas and courts for the Euroleague teams.
– Added real uniforms (home, away and also secondary uniforms for Anadolu Efes, Khimki Moscow and Darussafaka Istanbul)
– Added Euroleague ball, Euroleague Wipes and a custom Euroleague scoreboard.
– Added a new main menu design.
– Added new global with real textures.
Shuajota

Re: #EURO2K19 PC MOD RELEASED!!!

Postby RobDavis on Sun May 19, 2019 2:08 am

Dope downloading now
Producer | YouTuber
Creator of Fictional College Hoops PC Mod NBA 2K19/20/21
Sub to My Youtube Channel Below
YouTube

Fictional College Hoops 2K23 Mod
Fictional College Hoops 2K21 Mod
Fictional College Hoops 2K20 Mod
Fictional College Hoops 2K19 Mod
RobDavis

Postby Shuajota on Sun May 19, 2019 2:12 am

RobDavis wrote:Dope downloading now

Thanks Rob for your tips! I hope you enjoy it :)
Shuajota

Postby InFaMouS ny on Sun May 19, 2019 2:32 am

congrats on the release
InFaMouS ny

Postby Shuajota on Sun May 19, 2019 2:36 am

InFaMouS ny wrote:congrats on the release

Thanks man! And thanks too for your help with the main menu (Y)
Shuajota

Postby Aston on Sun May 19, 2019 2:56 am

CONGRATS, HERE WE GOOOO :bowdown:
Aston
Culture.

Postby Shuajota on Sun May 19, 2019 4:42 am

Aston2K wrote:CONGRATS, HERE WE GOOOO :bowdown:

Thanks Aston! :D
Shuajota

Postby uschsoad1994 on Sun May 19, 2019 5:09 am

well done mate ! thanks for all these efforts :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
uschsoad1994

Postby Shuajota on Sun May 19, 2019 5:28 am

uschsoad1994 wrote:well done mate ! thanks for all these efforts :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Thank you!!
Shuajota

Postby Shuajota on Sun May 19, 2019 5:32 am

I have updated the post on my website with Optional files. I have added the arena and court of Vitoria-Gasteiz (Final Four Edition) if you want to replace them when you are playing Playoffs series. I recommend you to do a backup of the regular arenas and courts. (I will post the IDs soon too).
Link: https://www.shuajota.com/2019/05/euro-2 ... eased.html
Shuajota

Postby tinpanalley on Sun May 19, 2019 12:14 pm

Wait, I don't know if I get this... Is this ONLY a European roster? Or is it European teams in ADDITION to the NBA teams? I thought at first that all the NBA teams were replaced and that there was no more NBA in this.
Also, on the 7.3 NBA version of this roster, is Kawhi Leonard shown for anyone else in his Spurs uniform in the full-body player photo you see in the lineup and start of the game?
tinpanalley

Postby Shuajota on Sun May 19, 2019 4:44 pm

tinpanalley wrote:Wait, I don't know if I get this... Is this ONLY a European roster? Or is it European teams in ADDITION to the NBA teams? I thought at first that all the NBA teams were replaced and that there was no more NBA in this.
Also, on the 7.3 NBA version of this roster, is Kawhi Leonard shown for anyone else in his Spurs uniform in the full-body player photo you see in the lineup and start of the game?

Man I already explained this is EURO roster. So stop talking about NBA and Kawhi because this is not the place. NBA and Euroleague can’t coexist in the same roster for a full experience. And no worries, I will return to NBA with a roster separately on July more or less for the 2019-2020 season with NBA and Summer League as I did in past years.
Shuajota

Postby tinpanalley on Sun May 19, 2019 4:56 pm

Shuajota wrote:Man I already explained this is EURO roster. So stop talking about NBA and Kawhi because this is not the place.
You don't have another thread for your NBA roster/mod and tens of pages in this thread were specifically where your NBA mod was talked about. Plus you link to it as your thread for support in several other places. That you've now changed the focus of the thread is hardly the problem of the users of your mod/roster.
What you need to do is speak to the mods here to help you separate the two threads so that people who come across your NBA mod can have a place to interact (even if it's only among each other with no involvement from you) to give each other support and another to promote and share your Euro mod. This isn't your site, as far as I know, so it's not really up to you alone, I would think, to decide whether blending this thread and flat out telling people to "stop talking about" anything is your choice to make. But, you know what, that's fine. I'll stop. People try your stuff, and you put them down. No problem. Forget I said anything.
tinpanalley

Postby Shuajota on Sun May 19, 2019 5:19 pm

Even you said you knew I replaced NBA, so I don’t understand your problem really. Yes I changed the thread but a long time ago. I will open a new one about NBA when I have new stuff because I have said in repeated occasions I will remake the rookies cfs and I will make new ones.
Shuajota

Postby tinpanalley on Sun May 19, 2019 5:26 pm

Shuajota wrote:Even you said you knew I replaced NBA, so I don’t understand your problem really.
Great. "stop talking about" is my problem, now you undestand it. But it's my problem, so just ignore me. As I said, forget I said anything. (Y)
tinpanalley

Postby MrArni on Sun May 19, 2019 6:37 pm

Milaknis is left handed? :D Nice try :lol: :lol:
MrArni

Postby Shuajota on Sun May 19, 2019 6:44 pm

MrArni wrote:Milaknis is left handed? :D Nice try :lol: :lol:

You are talking about a minor error, in the first version with all the work that we put there. Your comments are only negatives man, always. I want a feedback to continue improving but I never saw something good about this hard work from you and that is a little bit frustrating. The things can be said in another tone, “nice try” is for me ironic and disrespectful to our dedication. We are not a company with millions behind, this is free, made by normal people with a innumerable hours of dedication and you come here and write that? A minor bug that we can fix it easily. I would have liked you to have let me know that but as a note more.
Rellay you don’t understand how hard is to do a project with these dimensions.
Last edited by Shuajota on Sun May 19, 2019 6:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Shuajota

Postby Kelvinchan327 on Sun May 19, 2019 6:50 pm

Respect ! Amazing huge job, sadly there are some people don’t know how much time you put in this mod to achieved this quality, just ignore them brother, I am here and show my respect to you again!
Kelvinchan327

Postby Shuajota on Sun May 19, 2019 6:59 pm

Kelvinchan327 wrote:Respect ! Amazing huge job, sadly there are some people don’t know how much time you put in this mod to achieved this quality, just ignore them brother, I am here and show my respect to you again!

Thanks man! I know that I won’t see only positive comments, and I don’t pretend that. Furthermore, the constructive comments are an important part of the process, but as I always say, the way they are said are the key.
Shuajota

Postby MrArni on Sun May 19, 2019 8:02 pm

Shuajota wrote:

You are talking about a minor error, in the first version with all the work that we put there. Your comments are only negatives man, always. I want a feedback to continue improving but I never saw something good about this hard work from you and that is a little bit frustrating. The things can be said in another tone, “nice try” is for me ironic and disrespectful to our dedication. We are not a company with millions behind, this is free, made by normal people with a innumerable hours of dedication and you come here and write that? A minor bug that we can fix it easily. I would have liked you to have let me know that but as a note more.

I really appreciate your work. It's really good, etc. But such a small, stupid mistakes a little bit disappoints. Anyway, I have nothing against you and I support you and your efforts. Keep on going!
P.S. Can you upload to mega optional files? Because there is a download limit.
MrArni

Postby dejanr on Sun May 19, 2019 8:36 pm

Amazing work, congrats mate! :applaud:
dejanr

Postby Shuajota on Sun May 19, 2019 9:06 pm

MrArni wrote:
Shuajota wrote:

I really appreciate your work. It's really good, etc. But such a small, stupid mistakes a little bit disappoints. Anyway, I have nothing against you and I support you and your efforts. Keep on going!
P.S. Can you upload to mega optional files? Because there is a download limit.

We are already editing the roster for a future update, thanks. Yes, I have uploaded the files to Mega too, let me know if it works for you.
Shuajota

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K19 Modding