【Shuajota´s Cyberfaces】Luka Samanic Released! Page 29

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: SHUAJOTA´S CYBERFACES | GARY CLARK RELEASED! --> P13

Postby Shuajota on Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:22 pm

Gary Clark:
Download Link: Gary Clark Face
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com

Re: SHUAJOTA´S CYBERFACES | GARY CLARK RELEASED! --> P14

Postby lesh0430 on Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:51 am

Thank you so much for your efforts. As much as I don't mind playing around with the CAP system, it's so much better having real faces!
lesh0430

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:24 am

damn, monkeyman and shuajota really raising each other's game! friendly competition is raising your modding skills to a whole new level, i can't decide whose rj and zion look better! big props for you both, as well as everyone who is making these college players, it makes myleague infinitely more enjoyable to play :bowdown2:
Consider supporting my work by donating here: https://paypal.me/pettypaulpierce?count ... le.x=en_US
PettyPaulPierce

Postby Sentrycube on Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:00 am

hey do u know when ur releasing lamelo ball
Sentrycube

Postby Shuajota on Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:37 am

lesh0430 wrote:Thank you so much for your efforts. As much as I don't mind playing around with the CAP system, it's so much better having real faces!

Thanks bro, I appreciate it
Shuajota

Postby Shuajota on Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:38 am

Sentrycube wrote:hey do u know when ur releasing lamelo ball

I´m working on him. I havent´t date to release it yet.
Shuajota

Postby Uncle Drew on Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:08 am

What is Clark's png and face ID numbers ?
Uncle Drew

Postby orstath on Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:41 am

hey man! I have asked you one month ago if you are going to release Teodosic, you said in a week.. Then I asked you after two weeks or something like that if you desided not to release him and you told me that you forgot and you'll do it. so... what happened?
orstath

Postby bluejaybrandon on Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:04 am

Uncle Drew wrote:What is Clark's png and face ID numbers ?

Doesn’t have one in-game. You’ll have to use Limono to assogn one.
bluejaybrandon

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:09 am

orstath wrote:hey man! I have asked you one month ago if you are going to release Teodosic, you said in a week.. Then I asked you after two weeks or something like that if you desided not to release him and you told me that you forgot and you'll do it. so... what happened?

Look dude, all of us are excited for some cyberfaces, and we can't wait for them to be released, but you have to understand that they are releasing free stuff essentially. Don't try to make the dude feel bad because of your impatience. Be patient, or learn how to mod yourself...
Consider supporting my work by donating here: https://paypal.me/pettypaulpierce?count ... le.x=en_US
PettyPaulPierce

Postby orstath on Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:21 am

PettyPaulPierce wrote:
orstath wrote:hey man! I have asked you one month ago if you are going to release Teodosic, you said in a week.. Then I asked you after two weeks or something like that if you desided not to release him and you told me that you forgot and you'll do it. so... what happened?

Look dude, all of us are excited for some cyberfaces, and we can't wait for them to be released, but you have to understand that they are releasing free stuff essentially. Don't try to make the dude feel bad because of your impatience. Be patient, or learn how to mod yourself...

look... dude... I never said do it now because I can't wait. I would't have a problem if the responce was.. I will do it when I have the time.. secondly, I don't think I pressured anyone. I am just asking.. if he responds, I changed my mind or something like that.. it's fine by me.. so, what you said is irrelevant
orstath

Postby Shuajota on Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:40 am

orstath wrote:
PettyPaulPierce wrote:

look... dude... I never said do it now because I can't wait. I would't have a problem if the responce was.. I will do it when I have the time.. secondly, I don't think I pressured anyone. I am just asking.. if he responds, I changed my mind or something like that.. it's fine by me.. so, what you said is irrelevant

I have been busy and I forgot it, don´t worry, I´m going to release it.
Shuajota

Postby BPDHoplite on Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:09 pm

Jimmer Hype :D

I dropped this dude 5 euro y'all should do the same he's giving us some great doc bois
Used to be called DaCrispy

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkG6-Q ... 6S0t9jikJQ
NCAA Bsketball 18 - viewtopic.php?f=153&t=104626
College Hoops 2K - viewtopic.php?f=136&t=106815
Update Mods for NBA 2K11 - viewtopic.php?f=136&t=105434
Updated G-League for 2K11 - viewtopic.php?f=136&t=106723
Discord - https://discord.gg/J6mFNkeFDd
BPDHoplite
Still the NLSCs resident Jimmermaniac
Contributor

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:49 am

orstath wrote:
PettyPaulPierce wrote:

The point is that you're not supposed to have a problem at all...
PettyPaulPierce

Postby bluejaybrandon on Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:10 am

PettyPaulPierce wrote:
orstath wrote:
PettyPaulPierce wrote:

If someone says they’ll release and doesn’t they can be called out. We don’t need to hold modders out as if they’re gods bestowing gifts from heaven. They’re human. They forget to release things they claim they will and can be reminded. I’ve done it and a friendly reminder is encouraging, shows interest.
bluejaybrandon

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:02 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:
PettyPaulPierce wrote:
orstath wrote:
PettyPaulPierce wrote:

If someone says they’ll release and doesn’t they can be called out. We don’t need to hold modders out as if they’re gods bestowing gifts from heaven. They’re human. They forget to release things they claim they will and can be reminded. I’ve done it and a friendly reminder is encouraging, shows interest.

a friendly reminder is fine... calling out is childish...
PettyPaulPierce

Postby orstath on Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:23 am

PettyPaulPierce wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:
PettyPaulPierce wrote:
orstath wrote:
PettyPaulPierce wrote:

Who, what, when now? I didn't meant I had a problem..I didn't call anybody out.. I said it afterwards.. everything is fine. It was a manner of speech.. Don't be so petty. Anyway I don't want to drag this conversation and fill the page with irrelevant things. If I was rude, I apologize. (to the modder)
orstath

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:29 am

orstath wrote:
PettyPaulPierce wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:
PettyPaulPierce wrote:
orstath wrote:
PettyPaulPierce wrote:

Who, what, when now? I didn't meant I had a problem..I didn't call anybody out.. I said it afterwards.. everything is fine. It was a manner of speech.. Don't be so petty. Anyway I don't want to drag this conversation and fill the page with irrelevant things. If I was rude, I apologize. (to the modder)

You're right, no need to have this kind of discussion here. It wasn't my intention to be petty, maybe i just misinterpreted what you said, i guess those are some issues of communication via technology.
PettyPaulPierce

Postby Shuajota on Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:58 am

I changed of pc, just I wanted to improve the face texture for Teodosic before to release it. I was busy and I wasn´t to be able to do it. Just be patient guys, I´m going to finish it to upload it asap.
Shuajota

Re: SHUAJOTA´S CYBERFACES | 8 NEW CYBERFACES PREVIEWS --> P14

Postby Shuajota on Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:38 pm

Big progress on cyberfaces for the Euroleague mod. Here my lastest cyberfaces for Baskonia and Real Madrid:
Shuajota

Postby Madskillzz024 on Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:02 pm

Those look great!
Madskillzz024

Postby Shuajota on Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:20 am

Madskillzz024 wrote:Those look great!

Thanks man!
Shuajota

Postby Shuajota on Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:31 am

Milos Teodosic:
Milos Teodosic Face
Shuajota

Re: SHUAJOTA´S CYBERFACES | TEODOSIC CF RELEASED + 8 NEW CYBERFACES PREVIEWS --> P14

Postby gao199925 on Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:16 pm

Support your work (Y) (Y)
gao199925

Re: SHUAJOTA´S CYBERFACES | TEODOSIC CF RELEASED + 8 NEW CYBERFACES PREVIEWS --> P14

Postby Dylaninho on Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:54 pm

Requesting for young shaq at Orlando or at LAL because he's so huggly at the base, is it possible for you to just put the necklace or add him the short hair time Orlando
Dylaninho

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K19 Modding