【Shuajota´s Cyberfaces】Luka Samanic Released! Page 29

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: SHUAJOTA´S CYBERFACES | DAIRIS BERTANS RELEASED! PAGE 21

Postby imescobarlopez on Thu May 02, 2019 2:46 pm

Look. Maybe it's a culture thing. I'm from Chile, Chileans are made to be joking around. We joke after discussions and let it go quickly. All the time.

You're from New Hampshire says your sig? Maybe your culture is different than mine. You need seriousness, discipline and more maturity at all the things you do, even if it's a FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD. You see?

A sociologist would say cultures are different, but every one of them would dare to say theirs is better. Different cultures. So, "taking a shot at you?" No no bro. And no again, it's not passive aggresive attack either.. I would be concerned if you exist in my real life, if we were face to face, if your actions actually mattered to me or affect me. Not in a VIDEO GAME THREAD.
IVAN LOPEZ
-------------------------
Retro Modder
Love new stuff as well
For donations: im.escobarlopez@gmail.com
imescobarlopez

Postby Dee4Three on Thu May 02, 2019 3:01 pm

imescobarlopez wrote:Of course I was serious on Maumau's thread.

"YOU TOOK THE SHOT AT ME TO START THIS ON THIS THREAD"
"I have no dog in this fight"

A SHOT?!!!!!
This FIGHT??!

Who's fighting and taking shots? Not me. I was discussing a point yesterday and now I made you a joke and you just couln't take it, the one who gets angry is the loser.
And telling you thank you for wanting to donate me is not realizing I'm screwing up...
"Grow up" and "immaturity" calls hahaha don't hurt me at all, buddy, I 'm a grown ass man with children, maybe I have more responsabilities than you do in life, who knows, you def have more time than everyone else... at least I can take JOKES and DON'T LOSE MY MIND ABOUT IT and you certainly couldn't take it today.

Yes, a shot. You brought ME up on this thread and insinuated that I complimented Shujota because of you. That was YOU, don't act stupid.

The shit you said on the other thread AND here, and accusations you made, were inaccurate, unfair, flaming, and flat out bullshit. And you know it. Which is why the backpedaling started in here.

"The one who gets angry is the loser" what the hell are you talking about? No, the one who makes up shit, makes false accusations, flames and act out is the ASSHOLE, and without a doubt the loser, it's also embarrassing for that person as well, and you should be embarrassed.

Because you are an adult with a family means that you can't be childish and immature? That changes absolutely nothing about the way you are acting, you are still being both of those!

"Atleast I can take jokes" after saying that you were being serious in maumaus thread when you were making up bullshit, and bringing things up that have no relevance to my roster critiques. Because you put "ha ha" and smiley faces in messages that continue to take jabs at me, I'm supposed to laugh it off? Do you know how ridiculous that is?

What is wrong with you? You have pulled all the tricks in the book to attempt to get yourself out of this one, but you continue to make it worse, you are acting incredibly foolish. Everything you pulled in maumaus thread and this thread was completely unnecessary and incredibly elementary, while my critiques about the roster were valid and perfectly okay.

You stating that I probably used your work without giving credit, that I sucked up to you when I wanted something, even mentioning that I asked you to make faces as a negative, implying that I thought it was EASY to do that roster and implying that I thought I could do it better myself, and stating that I was "bitter" because I was "invested" in the roster, are ALL FUCKING LIES that you threw in there after my VALID critiques. That was YOU that pulled all of that shit! 100% gaslighting madness in an attempt to make me look bad and deflect off of my comments on the roster. THAT WAS YOU THAT PULLED ALL OF THAT SHIT.

I don't care if you are 40 years old, grow the hell up mentally and mature in conversations. Don't pull this crap again, I can see right through it, and so can many others I am sure.

Maumau and I have always gotten along, I disagree with the way he his handling this, but he did end up responding to me on his thread, and that's all I wanted. I made a video for him a couple years back showcasing some of his sfx for his sfx mod, I've given him props on his net mods, etc. Maumau and I have always been cool.

And I can disagree with him on how he handles his roster, and I can vocalize it publicly, as long as I am bringing up real issues. And, he acknowledged that I did bring up real issues, and he would try to get to them later.

You brought all the garbage into it. Don't pull this crap again.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby imescobarlopez on Thu May 02, 2019 3:08 pm

"My critiques about the roster were valid and perfectly okay."

IVAN LOPEZ
Retro Modder
Love new stuff as well
imescobarlopez

Postby imescobarlopez on Thu May 02, 2019 3:10 pm

What is backpedaling? Who's doing that...

Tell me something, and don't lie. Did you ever use one of my mods, before the first time you talked to me?
IVAN LOPEZ
Retro Modder
Love new stuff as well
imescobarlopez

Postby Dee4Three on Thu May 02, 2019 3:10 pm

imescobarlopez wrote:Look. Maybe it's a culture thing. I'm from Chile, Chileans are made to be joking around. We joke after discussions and let it go quickly. All the time.

You're from New Hampshire says your sig? Maybe your culture is different than mine. You need seriousness, discipline and more maturity at all the things you do, even if it's a FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREAD. You see?

A sociologist would say cultures are different, but every one of them would dare to say theirs is better. Different cultures. So, "taking a shot at you?" No no bro. And no again, it's not passive aggresive attack either.. I would be concerned if you exist in my real life, if we were face to face, if your actions actually mattered to me or affect me. Not in a VIDEO GAME THREAD.

No "bro", it's not a culture thing. In any culture, false accusations, making shit up, gaslighting and flaming make you a complete asshole. None of what you pulled is acceptable in any culture. That is just another excuse and more backpedaling from you.

Pulling the "it's just a video game" card is another diversion from the real problem at hand, just another way to act like what you pulled isn't that bad. The subject has nothing to do with it, false accusations, bullshit and disrespect doesn't have a category they align with specifically, those can happen when discussing any topic, and they can equally piss someone off no matter what is being discussed. Being passionate about video games is no different than being passionate about riding a bike, or hiking, or collecting, it's a hobby just like those items and thousands others.

Your bullshit being on a video game discussion board changes nothing. Everything I said stands. All the shit you pulled is unacceptable and really you should be apologizing for the flaming you did on both threads.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby imescobarlopez on Thu May 02, 2019 3:15 pm

Dee4Three wrote: you should be apologizing for the flaming you did on both threads.

Is that what you want? An apology, from me to you?

Tell me yes or no, not some 7.000 character bullshit that I won't read.
IVAN LOPEZ
Retro Modder
Love new stuff as well
imescobarlopez

Postby imescobarlopez on Thu May 02, 2019 3:16 pm

Because I have the perfect gif for you...
It's waiting.
IVAN LOPEZ
Retro Modder
Love new stuff as well
imescobarlopez

Postby Dee4Three on Thu May 02, 2019 3:22 pm

imescobarlopez wrote:What is backpedaling? Who's doing that...

Tell me something, and don't lie. Did you ever use one of my mods, before the first time you talked to me?

If you don't understand by now, you will never get it. It's clear as day. I've stated many times how you've been doing it, pay attention.

"Tell me something, and don't lie". Like I've lied to you before, is this the way you talk to people in real life? Who the hell do you think you are? I shouldn't even answer a question asked that way.

When I talked to you in March, the only face I had converted that you made was Stromile Swift. The only two I have in my roster I believe is Swift and Tim Thomas, and I have not released the roster yet. The only way I'd be using different work made by you is if you used to go by another name, and if I used that work I would have given you credit. This includes if I did any conversions from 2K18 for 2K17, and if I had and your work was involved, those conversions haven't been released with the roster yet, but they are released with proper credit on my 2K18 to 2K17 conversions thread.

My all time teams, fantasy draft roster and V1 of my UCTR did not have any of your work in it. Otherwise or if there was, you would be in the credits.

Asking that question has NOTHING TO DO with this situation. I've already shared our Pms back and forth, and showed the message where I offered to donate to you, as well as the one where you thanked me for the compliment. Once again you are going off track. Think about this: I critiqued maumaus roster (which I am in the credits on for cyber faces and support), you come at me accusing me of possibly using your work without giving credit, stating that I sucked up to you because I wanted something, and other shit, when not only is that stuff not true, but it HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS SITUATION!.

If you watched ANY of my roster release videos. I start out by giving credit right off the top, I also point the viewer in the direction of the credits (where they can see them on the NLSC). If I forgot anybody on the credits. All they have to do is let me know and I would add them immediately.

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby imescobarlopez on Thu May 02, 2019 3:22 pm

No, sorry. I haven't seen your videos.
Onyl Stromile Swift and Tim Thomas???? Lier!! What about Jason Williams?, you asked for him.
Why did you tell Maumau that he should remove your "creations"? That was the most childish and immature whining of all time.
Last edited by imescobarlopez on Thu May 02, 2019 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IVAN LOPEZ
Retro Modder
Love new stuff as well
imescobarlopez

Postby Dee4Three on Thu May 02, 2019 3:23 pm

imescobarlopez wrote:
Dee4Three wrote: you should be apologizing for the flaming you did on both threads.

Is that what you want? An apology, from me to you?

Tell me yes or no, not some 7.000 character bullshit that I won't read.

You are reading them. It's just another excuse.

And if you are not, you should probably start. You might learn how to handle yourself better in a situation like this in the future.

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby Dee4Three on Thu May 02, 2019 3:26 pm

imescobarlopez wrote:Went to bed?

Actually. It's 1:25am here right now, and I have to be at physical therapy for my knee at 8:00am.

But, your behavior on the other thread and this one has me not allowing myself to let this go. So I am still up.

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby imescobarlopez on Thu May 02, 2019 3:31 pm

I think I'm handling it great. Thanks to you, I' m having a very fun day. I won't put the "haha" to not hurt your feelings anymore. Inmature people writes "haha". Not calling "bro" anyone too.
IVAN LOPEZ
Retro Modder
Love new stuff as well
imescobarlopez

Postby Dee4Three on Thu May 02, 2019 3:35 pm

imescobarlopez wrote:No, sorry. I haven't seen your videos.
Onyl Stromile Swift and Tim Thomas???? Lier!! What about Jason Williams?, you asked for him.
Why did you tell Maumau that he should remove your "creations"? That was the most childish and immature whining of all time.

Holy shit, you are really not reading all my replies....

I told you IN MAUMAUS thread that I didn't use your Jason Williams, I didn't even download it. I asked you if you had it, but I used the 05-06 default one because it matched his 03-04 look. I literally DIDN'T EVEN DOWNLOAD THE JASON WILLIAMS.

This is what I said on the other thread to you:

"and even after you put the Williams link up I didnt use it"

This is what happens when you are dealing with someone with a short attention span. You literally just went on the attack again, calling me a liar, and I had already explained to you on MAUMAUS thread that I didn't even use it.

PAY ATTENTION!!!!

I told maumau that If he couldn't publicly acknowledge the issues. That I didn't want to be a part of the project. My problem was, he ignored me in public, but acknowledged me in private. I wanted the issues acknowledged in public now only out of respect for the fact that they were brought up, but also that they were true inaccuracies. A user commented right after my initial comment about the inaccuracies that held the roster back, he said he couldn't get fully immersed in the roster because of it.

I am okay with maumau using my faces and keeping me in the credits, him and I have gotten along. But the main reason is, because he sent me a couple nice messages after, and did finally acknowledge the issues publicly.

I believe that maumau and I are cool, you brought all the other shit into this that didn't have anything to do with it.

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby imescobarlopez on Thu May 02, 2019 3:41 pm

"Holy shit, you are really not reading all my replies...."
Of course not.

"My problem was, he ignored me in public, but acknowledged me in private"

No way!!! He did that to you??!!!
What a fucking childish thing to be mad at.
IVAN LOPEZ
Retro Modder
Love new stuff as well
imescobarlopez

Postby imescobarlopez on Thu May 02, 2019 3:45 pm

Oh I went to the attack for calling you liar.

So I should apologize for that, and you shouldn't apologize for calling me ASSHOLE, INEPT, IMMATURE and the other things you say...
IVAN LOPEZ
Retro Modder
Love new stuff as well
imescobarlopez

Postby imescobarlopez on Thu May 02, 2019 3:46 pm

"No because my critiques were valid and perfectly okay"
IVAN LOPEZ
Retro Modder
Love new stuff as well
imescobarlopez

Postby Dee4Three on Thu May 02, 2019 3:49 pm

imescobarlopez wrote:"Holy shit, you are really not reading all my replies...."
Of course not.

"My problem was, he ignored me in public, but acknowledged me in private"

No way!!! He did that to you??!!!
What a fucking childish thing to be mad at.
[ Image ]

You realize that it takes two people paying attention to have a legit conversation, correct? And you realize that maumau and I are fine now, correct? You think it's good communication to come at me with all of these bullshit accusations, and not even be paying attention to the conversation? YOU are the problem here.

And no, combing through the a roster and reporting on the issues, while asking if they can be worked on on a public forum, and not receiving a response publicly (being ignored), would rub A LOT of people the wrong way, that in no way is childish. It's a possible sign of disrespect, so that is a real issue.

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby Dee4Three on Thu May 02, 2019 3:50 pm

imescobarlopez wrote:Oh I went to the attack for calling you liar.

So I should apologize for that, and you shouldn't apologize for calling me ASSHOLE, INEPT, IMMATURE and the other things you say...

All of those came AFTER your BS attacks on me!!! You were all of those things in this whole situation! You wouldn't have been called them if you hadn't pulled all of this shit!

You are not even paying attention to the whole conversation!

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby imescobarlopez on Thu May 02, 2019 3:58 pm

No. You made him upset, and he won't tell you that, because he's a gentleman.
He told me that you could have Pm'ed him with your list of critiques, because making that long post showcasing the roster' defects, was a sign of disrespect to his effort. You know, I've been since day one with him, almost eight months ago, and one thing that really upsets, is taking a 1.000 character list of only complaints from you. You could have been at least more nice to him.
Or you could have make it shorter and say "There's a lot of guys who have their ratings wrong", but no, you listed them one by one.
IVAN LOPEZ
Retro Modder
Love new stuff as well
imescobarlopez

Postby Dee4Three on Thu May 02, 2019 4:05 pm

You literally came at someone who:

- Complimented your work
- Offered to donate to you for your time
- Is a stickler for giving credit
- Critiqued the roster bit didn't insult your work. Just wanted acknowledgement
- Has never used your work in a roster release, and has only two of your faces in the upcoming release (which I will give you credit on the video and in the credits)
- Possibly helped maumaus roster out by listing many of the issues, which he can now use as a baseline to make fixes to some of the accuracies.
- Someone who even said that he wanted a big team for 2K20 if it's good, and would have wanted to work with you and Maumau.

You literally came at me with all of this BS, for what? Not only came at me, but piled it on and it turns out that you were throwing insults out at me and not even paying full attention to the conversation.

This was a huge waste of time, and I hope you realize where this went wrong.

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby imescobarlopez on Thu May 02, 2019 4:06 pm

If you were sure you won't be playing 2K19 that much, why bother in making that long list of defects? I got in the way because I don't want him to quit this project because of someone who could have been more "judicious" (I don't know if that's the right word).
Ratings needed to be adjusted, for sure. Some guys who followed the project since day one have already stated that, but they didn't even offer help. He wanted to make all the 5 season rosters first, and then, focus on ratings. We searched for a third guy. A little help. You could had help us with that.
IVAN LOPEZ
Retro Modder
Love new stuff as well
imescobarlopez

Postby imescobarlopez on Thu May 02, 2019 4:10 pm

"you were throwing insults out" MEEEEE???
NEVER HAVE I USED THE WORD ASSHOLE OR INEPT.

You should apologize to Andrew and the other guys in charge for being rude.
IVAN LOPEZ
Retro Modder
Love new stuff as well
imescobarlopez

Postby Dee4Three on Thu May 02, 2019 4:16 pm

imescobarlopez wrote:No. You made him upset, and he won't tell you that, because he's a gentleman.
He told me that you could have Pm'ed him with your list of critiques, because making that long post showcasing the roster' defects, was a sign of disrespect to his effort. You know, I've been since day one with him, almost eight months ago, and one thing that really upsets, is taking a 1.000 character list of only complaints from you. You could have been at least more nice to him.
Or you could have make it shorter and say "There's a lot of guys who have their ratings wrong", but no, you listed them one by one.

Why the hell didn't you say that from the beginning? Do you have any idea how much of this could have been avoided if you had said that? You literally made up a bunch of BS, attacked me, and acted crazy when all you had to do was say that publicly. Something along the lines of "Did you have to list all of that publicly?"

I would have responded with "I'm sorry if that came off wrong, I just wanted to give Maumau an idea of how many issues existed in the roster, and was just looking for acknowledgement"

If you look back, I had brought up only a few issues at first, but I didn't get any response from maumau. So I listed more, and still didn't get a response. I only got one after the Pming when he found out it upset me.

However, he has to expect feedback like that on his thread. I saw that stuff all the time on the UBR and URB threads, Hawk just had a laundry list of things thrown at him including a plethora of inaccurate jersey numbers. If you make a roster like this. You have to expect negative and positive feedback, you HAVE to have thick skin when it comes to feedback. And again, those were real issues.

That does not give you an excuse to come at me like that and BS like you did. I reached out to both you and maumau on a PM hours back stating the reasons for my critiques, and I even said at the end that I would like to be able to make a big team for 2K20, and would hope it could include the three of us.

All he or you had to do was state that you wish I hadn't put all those issues out on the thread in the open. Instead, a ton of other shit was brought into it (and made up) that was completely unrelated and unnecessary.

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby Dee4Three on Thu May 02, 2019 4:26 pm

imescobarlopez wrote:If you were sure you won't be playing 2K19 that much, why bother in making that long list of defects? I got in the way because I don't want him to quit this project because of someone who could have been more "judicious" (I don't know if that's the right word).
Ratings needed to be adjusted, for sure. Some guys who followed the project since day one have already stated that, but they didn't even offer help. He wanted to make all the 5 season rosters first, and then, focus on ratings. We searched for a third guy. A little help. You could had help us with that.

Again, pay attention to the conversation please.

I stated that big picture wise I care about retro, and the way it's represented. I play 2K19 about 1% compared to 2K17, I literally barely put it on. BUT. I care about quality over quantity, and about the players and teams being represented correctly. I think that a lot can be learned through video games, card collecting, etc. If the young crowd downloads this roster, I want them to learn something during the fun, not be even more confused or jaded about the history of the game.

And if that's why he hadn't touched them up, that's perfectly understandable. He or you could have just replied back with that. Your response back to me was to throw created or.mediocre players on the bench to fill the teams. So how am I supposed to read that? Ask yourself that. Thats not "we plan on filling the benches a bit more in the future" that's a "we don't care how the rosters filled. But you can fill it yourself". That gives the user no promise of filled benches, or increased accuracy in the future.

If what you said is his plan, GOOD! And again, if it isnt, that's also fine! It was the acknowledgement of said issues that the end user wants. Those couple long posts didn't happen until the first couple were ignored, or until you stated to just fill the benches with mediocre or created players or whatever.

Even if you or him had said "unfortunately we may not have the time to fill a lot of the teams, but we will do.our best" that would have been IT. Or even "we are focused on getting as many teams in as we can, we may not be able to.fix a lot of the inaccuracies". Fine! That would have been clarity about the direction and an acknowledgement about the issues presented.

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby imescobarlopez on Thu May 02, 2019 4:26 pm

So you're backpedaling now?

Well, All of this is recorded, I gave you one advice at my first post to you; Create your own Roster if you think you can do better. And maybe say please more often.
Also, look at the post I left you several months ago. where you were trying to make you 2K19 Ultimate roster.
IVAN LOPEZ
Retro Modder
Love new stuff as well
imescobarlopez

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K19 Modding