【Looyh】Scoreboards >>NBC Sports && TNT V1.1 + ESPN V1.1 && 7 Wipes > FOX V3↑

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: 【Looyh】Scoreboards >> ESPN RELEASED && TNT Preview && FOX Sports V2.2 color+logo

Postby Ayston on Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:58 am

ThreePeatLAL wrote:
Aston2K wrote:Hey Looyh, its possible to have the secondary colour on the scoreboard like the default sb ? When Wizards & Blazers are against each other, they're colours are red, but not on the default SB (grey for Wizards and red for Blazers). ^^

ThreePeatLAL wrote:how to remove fox sports watermark? at the right top?


Take the Dowload link "without watermark".


I use espn scoreboard,but something's gone wrong I think,because the fox sports watermark at the right top


Download this: http://www.mediafire.com/file/hq9nlq2zab2n69a/Watermark+Removal.rar
User avatar
Ayston
Culture.
 
Posts: 1103
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:56 am
Location: France

Re: 【Looyh】Scoreboards >> ESPN RELEASED && TNT Preview && FOX Sports V2.2 color+logo

Postby intruda on Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:07 am

Anything for ultra wide type monitors?
intruda
 
Posts: 331
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 11:41 am

Re: 【Looyh】Scoreboards >> ESPN RELEASED && TNT Preview && FOX Sports V2.2 color+logo

Postby looyh on Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:18 am

ksmiz wrote:Looyh that fox watermark in the top corner is a great use of the home team logo

It makes total sense to make use of that logo there since fox doesn't have the logos on the actual scoreboard wow glad to see you keep coming up with new things like this.

Looks great thanks for all this!

Did you find all the fonts from that vcuielement file? In the languages from 0A archive. I'm sure you know how to find them but just in case you didn't.

thanks ksmiz ,I know that,but this year other fonts are not working on team name and score
User avatar
looyh
 
Posts: 326
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:06 pm

Re: 【Looyh】Scoreboards >> ESPN RELEASED && TNT Preview && FOX Sports V2.2 color+logo

Postby ksmiz on Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:57 am

Ahh alright I wasn't having much luck either but some would change and others wouldn't change.

Some of the fonts with stroked in the name were basically outlines.

I haven't looked at the actual font files to see if that's what they look like.

So is there a way for alternate colors maybe based on what I saw a couple posts back?

I know if you set a team against itself with default scoreboard then like with cavs the one side is wine(red) and the other team side is gold(yellow)

Maybe the game looks for conflicts and uses secondary color if they clash

Check this out. I changed the wipe to the fox sports logo
phpBB [video]
User avatar
ksmiz
 
Posts: 600
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:51 am

Re: 【Looyh】Scoreboards >> ESPN RELEASED && TNT Preview && FOX Sports V2.2 color+logo

Postby NlscGuy321 on Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:59 pm

Awesome wipe... replaces the 2K i'm guessing
NlscGuy321
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:16 am

Re: 【Looyh】Scoreboards >> ESPN RELEASED && TNT Preview && FOX Sports V2.2 color+logo

Postby Ayston on Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:23 pm

ksmiz wrote:Ahh alright I wasn't having much luck either but some would change and others wouldn't change.

Some of the fonts with stroked in the name were basically outlines.

I haven't looked at the actual font files to see if that's what they look like.

So is there a way for alternate colors maybe based on what I saw a couple posts back?

I know if you set a team against itself with default scoreboard then like with cavs the one side is wine(red) and the other team side is gold(yellow)

Maybe the game looks for conflicts and uses secondary color if they clash

Check this out. I changed the wipe to the fox sports logo
phpBB [video]


Just... WOW. :bowdown2:
User avatar
Ayston
Culture.
 
Posts: 1103
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:56 am
Location: France

Re: 【Looyh】Scoreboards >> ESPN RELEASED && TNT Preview && FOX Sports V2.2 color+logo

Postby bernalyggim on Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:41 pm

i hope you remove the timeouts on fox. they dont use that :D
bernalyggim
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:58 pm

Re: 【Looyh】Scoreboards >> ESPN RELEASED && TNT Preview && FOX Sports V2.2 color+logo

Postby looyh on Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:52 pm

bernalyggim wrote:i hope you remove the timeouts on fox. they dont use that :D

they use that in last quarter. I didn’t add the timeouts last year, but some guys want this.
User avatar
looyh
 
Posts: 326
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:06 pm

Re: 【Looyh】Scoreboards >> ESPN RELEASED && TNT Preview && FOX Sports V2.2 color+logo

Postby bernalyggim on Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:08 pm

looyh wrote:
bernalyggim wrote:i hope you remove the timeouts on fox. they dont use that :D

they use that in last quarter. I didn’t add the timeouts last year, but some guys want this.


oh my bad. didn't notice that. but thank you for doing the scoreboards! u deserve to be in the 2K modders hall of fame
bernalyggim
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:58 pm

Re: 【Looyh】Scoreboards >> ESPN RELEASED && TNT Preview && FOX Sports V2.1 color+logo

Postby guyincognito on Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:35 pm

looyh wrote:FOX Scoreboard _ V2.2

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

FOX V2 | Update
--------
Team color fixed (Changed to completely FLAT);
Add watermark with home team logo;
Removed the holiday icons;

EDIT:

FOX V2.1 | Update
--------
score animation fixed;

FOX V2.2 | Update
--------
crash has been fixed;


two versions:

with teamlogo watermark >> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MGs7oIg7VNEhilZwJRrjVJahT90ssEqV/view?usp=sharing

without teamlogo watermark >> https://drive.google.com/file/d/18RL7Flt7s4kY25SxY71wdvNXxV7ZNW9m/view?usp=sharing


Fantastic work. Just a query though, is it possible to move the foxtel watermark to the top left, just for my career games, there's the teammate grade and stat sheet line in the way.
User avatar
guyincognito
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:46 am

Re: 【Looyh】Scoreboards >> ESPN RELEASED && TNT Preview && FOX Sports V2.2 color+logo

Postby Ayston on Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:33 am

ksmiz wrote:
Check this out. I changed the wipe to the fox sports logo
phpBB [video]


Hey ksmiz ! Where can we download this, please ?

And i agree the color conflict on the Fox Scoreboard, it will be cool to see the color difference like the 2K scoreboard. ^^
User avatar
Ayston
Culture.
 
Posts: 1103
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:56 am
Location: France

Re: 【Looyh】Scoreboards >> ESPN RELEASED && TNT Preview && FOX Sports V2.2 color+logo

Postby HITman44030 on Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:33 am

FOX scoreboards looks so clean. Thanks for this :bowdown: :bowdown2:
User avatar
HITman44030
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:37 am
Location: Berlin

Re: 【Looyh】Scoreboards >> ESPN RELEASED && TNT Preview && FOX Sports V2.1 color+logo

Postby pedrocarvalhozg on Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:54 am

looyh wrote:FOX Scoreboard _ V2.2

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

FOX V2 | Update
--------
Team color fixed (Changed to completely FLAT);
Add watermark with home team logo;
Removed the holiday icons;

EDIT:

FOX V2.1 | Update

--------
score animation fixed;

FOX V2.2 | Update
--------
crash has been fixed;


two versions:

with teamlogo watermark >> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MGs7oIg7VNEhilZwJRrjVJahT90ssEqV/view?usp=sharing

without teamlogo watermark >> https://drive.google.com/file/d/18RL7Flt7s4kY25SxY71wdvNXxV7ZNW9m/view?usp=sharing


Does you have the link to download this Heat arena?
pedrocarvalhozg
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 12:14 am

Re: 【Looyh】Scoreboards >> ESPN RELEASED && TNT Preview && FOX Sports V2.2 color+logo

Postby DrBurke on Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:47 am

Hey Looyh, any update on the TNT scoreboard?
DrBurke
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:44 pm

Re: 【Looyh】Scoreboards >> ESPN RELEASED && TNT Preview && FOX Sports V2.2 color+logo

Postby dirtydraw on Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:58 pm

Image

Based on Looyhs ESPN Scoreboard, I have made some ESPN Weekdays versions. Looyh, is it okay for you, when I release them?
Anyone interested?
User avatar
dirtydraw
Bulls Fanatic
 
Posts: 425
Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:57 am
Location: Hiltown (Germany)

Re: 【Looyh】Scoreboards >> ESPN RELEASED && TNT Preview && FOX Sports V2.2 color+logo

Postby DrBurke on Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:09 am

dirtydraw I'm interested, please release them.
DrBurke
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:44 pm

Re: 【Looyh】Scoreboards >> ESPN RELEASED && TNT Preview && FOX Sports V2.2 color+logo

Postby jcblas026 on Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:53 am

i hope nbc scoreboard is next that would be great! :)
jcblas026
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:34 am

Re: 【Looyh】Scoreboards >> ESPN RELEASED && TNT Preview && FOX V2 && NBC Preview

Postby looyh on Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:51 pm

NBC Prev

Image

Image

playoffs and bonus are not done
User avatar
looyh
 
Posts: 326
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:06 pm

Re: 【Looyh】Scoreboards >> ESPN RELEASED && TNT Preview && FOX V2 && NBC Preview

Postby maumau78 on Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:55 pm

looyh wrote:NBC Prev

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

playoffs and bonus are not done




Bro please one retro espn nbc or msg...please
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2880
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: 【Looyh】Scoreboards >> ESPN RELEASED && TNT Preview && FOX V2 && NBC Preview

Postby dirtydraw on Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:10 pm

looyh wrote:NBC Prev

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

playoffs and bonus are not done


Holy shit. You are performing over the top.
User avatar
dirtydraw
Bulls Fanatic
 
Posts: 425
Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:57 am
Location: Hiltown (Germany)

Re: 【Looyh】Scoreboards >> ESPN RELEASED && TNT Preview && FOX V2 && NBC Preview

Postby TwisT on Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:33 am

NBC looks great, love how you did the notifications
Image
Checkout my artwork: Artstation - Instagram - Twitter
User avatar
TwisT
 
Posts: 551
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:26 am

Re: 【Looyh】Scoreboards >> ESPN RELEASED && TNT Preview && FOX V2 && NBC Preview

Postby Manni Live on Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:49 am

Looyh i cant wait anymore please release those NBC and TNT scoreboards they look really cool bro!
Image

For all my patches for NBA 2K16 & NBA 2K14 Visit http://mannipatches.blogspot.ca/

Flickr Page https://www.flickr.com/photos/99620982@N03/


If your willing to support feel free to donate :)

Image

Image
User avatar
Manni Live
Y'all spinning around like ballers. Seething with jealousy, I am.
Contributor
 
Posts: 2991
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:24 am
Location: Toronto,Canada

Re: 【Looyh】Scoreboards >> ESPN RELEASED && TNT Preview && FOX V2 && NBC Preview

Postby jcblas026 on Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:15 am

bro can you make the new logo of 76ers in espn to be more realistic thats also the logo in nbc
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jcblas026
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:34 am

Re: 【Looyh】Scoreboards >> ESPN RELEASED && TNT Preview && FOX V2 && NBC Preview

Postby dirtydraw on Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:27 am

jcblas026 wrote:bro can you make the new logo of 76ers in espn to be more realistic thats also the logo in nbc


This isn't new, just an alternate logo used by them. I could try it to make it.

This is what you mean:
Image
User avatar
dirtydraw
Bulls Fanatic
 
Posts: 425
Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:57 am
Location: Hiltown (Germany)

Re: 【Looyh】Scoreboards >> ESPN RELEASED && TNT Preview && FOX V2 && NBC Preview

Postby jcblas026 on Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:47 am

dirtydraw wrote:
jcblas026 wrote:bro can you make the new logo of 76ers in espn to be more realistic thats also the logo in nbc


This isn't new, just an alternate logo used by them. I could try it to make it.

This is what you mean:
[ Image ]

Yes bro that would be great thanks! :)
jcblas026
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:34 am

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K19 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: PeacemanNOT and 5 guests