【Looyh】Scoreboards >>NBC Sports && TNT V1.1 + ESPN V1.1 && 7 Wipes > FOX V3↑

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: 【Looyh】Scoreboards >>NBC Sports && TNT V1.1 + ESPN V1.1 && 7 Wipes > FOX V3↑

Postby cujomatty on Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:49 pm

GPPatrol wrote:Anyone know which .animation or whatever changes the location of the home score. I found the away score one but now I can’t move the home score and stuck with a home score in a dumb spot.

It’s in scoreboard_opt SCNE. In the “model” section. I can’t remember exactly what it’s called but it’s called the same thing as the away one you hex edited but obviously says home. I wanna say it was “cube” or “tricode” but I can’t remember. For some reason the away stuff is moved by external .animation files and most home ones are moved in scoreboard_optSCNE.

I need you to help me with what values you edited to resize the logo? I looked in t_scoreboard mesh but there is way too many values in there.
Last edited by cujomatty on Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Raptors Basketball-Proudly Canadian
cujomatty

Re: 【Looyh】Scoreboards >>NBC Sports && TNT V1.1 + ESPN V1.1 && 7 Wipes > FOX V3↑

Postby bongo88 on Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:50 pm

GPPatrol wrote:Anyone know which .animation or whatever changes the location of the home score. I found the away score one but now I can’t move the home score and stuck with a home score in a dumb spot.

viewtopic.php?f=241&t=106106&start=325#p1963331
bongo88

Postby cujomatty on Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:11 pm

@ksmiz

There aren’t any ScaleAndOffset in Scoreboard_opt SCNE That do anything. I tried them all lol. None of the logo animations change the scale they just move the logo around.

@bongo88
I also tried with blender and did the steps that you showed in his video. The UV map that shows in blender isn’t what shows in game. In blender the 1024 x 1024 texture is 10 times bigger than the UV map. When you scale and show on the edit mode side what it should look like in game it doesn’t. I’m pretty sure that whatever is hex edited overrides the blender UV map. I could post a video if that doesn’t make sense.

I just can’t seem to figure out which was hex edited. I compared the t_scoreboard mesh from looyh ESPN scoreboard with the t_scoreboard mesh from the one GPatrol did and there were a whole bunch of differences. Way too many to make sense to me.
Raptors Basketball-Proudly Canadian
cujomatty

Postby bongo88 on Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:32 am

Hex editing is just another way of moving scoreboard stuff around.

try this, open up 2k19 espn looyh scoreboard in blender. select just the home & away vertice group. then go to the UV map and scale the home & away UV map just a little smaller. then export that file.... we'll call that file (uv map exported).

then hex compare the original 2k19 espn scoreboard model file (the one you imported into blender) and compare it to the exported uv map model file. if everything else is the same, and just the uv map is slightly smaller, those things should be the only differeneces between the file.

I found if you use the EMAIL USER function of NLSC and send Looyh an Email, he does pretty good at responding. He is rather busy on the other side of the earth, so if you email him this question he will get back over here quicker.

anyways, i don't have any other ideas. maybe ksmiz or gppatrol has more enlightenment.
bongo88

Postby Karinge on Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:41 pm

Theres a piece of the home team color missing on the nbc scorebug. Anyone know why or how to fix it.
~ <3
Karinge

Postby TwisT on Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:08 pm

GPPatrol wrote:[ Image ]

Theres a piece of the home team color missing on the nbc scorebug. Anyone know why or how to fix it.

Maybe you have an older version of the scoreboard or something? It doesn't look like that for me.
Image Image
Checkout my artwork: Artstation - Instagram - Twitter
TwisT

Postby Karinge on Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:30 pm

Hmm I redownloaded the nbc v1 and it still has the missing piece. Can you upload yours maybe so I can test it out?
~ <3
Karinge

Postby Karinge on Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:46 pm

Nvm I got it, I turned off motion blur or made my anti aliasing 4x instead of 8x and it’s fixed
~ <3
Karinge

Postby Milosensas on Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:42 pm

Scoreboard Spectrum Sportsnet.PNG

Hi guys, I do not know if you could make this updated sportsnet scoreboard?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Milosensas

Postby Milosensas on Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:51 am

Hello guys,
I really like the ESPN scoreboard, but I do not like to cover the substitution bar, do you know if I can change it with a tool? For example, put it on the top of the screen?
Can you help me?
Milosensas

Postby sticky-fingers on Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:54 am

there's a lot of informations in this thread and on this forum that helped me to create scoreboards, so you can also too.
but you'll have to put your hands in the sludge
sticky-fingers

Postby Milosensas on Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:39 am

sticky-fingers wrote:there's a lot of informations in this thread and on this forum that helped me to create scoreboards, so you can also too.

Thank you for responding, but I do not want to create a scoreboard, I just want to know if you can change the player substitution bar and put it on the top or if someone has already tried it and it can not be done.
Milosensas

Postby dirtydraw on Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:38 am

Milosensas wrote:
sticky-fingers wrote:there's a lot of informations in this thread and on this forum that helped me to create scoreboards, so you can also too.

Thank you for responding, but I do not want to create a scoreboard, I just want to know if you can change the player substitution bar and put it on the top or if someone has already tried it and it can not be done.

Maybe you are searching for this:

in this thread
https://forums.nba-live.com/viewtopic.php?f=241&t=107054
dirtydraw
Bulls Fanatic

Postby Milosensas on Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:02 am

dirtydraw wrote:
Milosensas wrote:

Maybe you are searching for this:

[ Image ]
in this thread
https://forums.nba-live.com/viewtopic.php?f=241&t=107054

Thank you.

Forgive if I have not explained myself well, what I want is to remove or move this bar.
Can be done?....

Barra.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Milosensas

Postby MrArni on Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:55 am

Can you make scoreboard so that team names would be like image we could edit?
MrArni

Postby ksmiz on Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:18 am

Milosensas wrote:Forgive if I have not explained myself well, what I want is to remove or move this bar.
Can be done?....

You want this whole substitution thing to be higher up on the screen to not be hidden or get in the way of other things?
ksmiz

Re: 【Looyh】Scoreboards >> FOX V2 && NBC Sports && TNT V1.1 + ESPN V1.1 && 7 Wipes

Postby sticky-fingers on Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:29 pm

ksmiz wrote:For anyone who may want to use city name instead of tricode I will look into it. The titlecard2 file doesn't make use of the full team name anymore so I will have to find some file that uses the whole team name or a file that uses city names then will be able to swap out 4 bytes needed to change that.

About this point, i've found that you can change tricode in cheat engine to mostly everything you want (town, team name or anything else).
It's easy but laborious and should be done on every roster.

For scoreboard items colors (RGB 0.0 to 1.0), this guide helped a lot https://www.tug.org/pracjourn/2007-4/walden/color.pdf
sticky-fingers

Postby Milosensas on Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:12 pm

ksmiz wrote:
Milosensas wrote:Forgive if I have not explained myself well, what I want is to remove or move this bar.
Can be done?....

[ Image ]

You want this whole substitution thing to be higher up on the screen to not be hidden or get in the way of other things?

Exactly, that's what I want to do, and my question as a newbie that I am ... can be done?
Milosensas

Postby MrArni on Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:41 am

ksmiz wrote:[ Image ]

How to remove this at all?
MrArni

Re: 【Looyh】Scoreboards >> FOX V2 && NBC Sports && TNT V1.1 + ESPN V1.1 && 7 Wipes

Postby ksmiz on Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:59 am

sticky-fingers wrote:
ksmiz wrote:For anyone who may want to use city name instead of tricode I will look into it. The titlecard2 file doesn't make use of the full team name anymore so I will have to find some file that uses the whole team name or a file that uses city names then will be able to swap out 4 bytes needed to change that.

About this point, i've found that you can change tricode in cheat engine to mostly everything you want (town, team name or anything else).
It's easy but laborious and should be done on every roster.

naw man don't do it like that haha that is too much work and you don't need to do that

you just need to swap out the 2 spots of 4 bytes each that are in that spot where tricode would normally be in the NewScorebug.VCUIELEMENT file within the newscorebug.iff file

I haven't done any modding or even really played this game much in about a month

I don't know if the 4 bytes are a CRC32 like everything else or if they are an offset but whatever they are to begin with represent tricode_home_txt and tricode_away_txt

If you or I find a file to pull apart that will show the city name then just need to use the same bytes that are used in that iff file's .VCUIELEMENT file

In 2K18 the titlecard2.iff had like the full team name like Cleveland Cavaliers so I could take the same bytes from the TitleCard2.VCUIELEMENT and swap them into the NewScorebug.VCUIELEMENT
then you could clip off the box so that only Cleveland showed

or could clip off the city but using 2K19's bytes for titlecard already accomplishes this and looyh has already done this for example in the fox scoreboard
ksmiz

Postby bongo88 on Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:21 pm

Hey Ksmiz,

i been answering stickyfingers questions here: viewtopic.php?f=225&t=104452&start=25 on the 2k17 forums. If you wanna add more instrucktion, feel free to add anything over there.
bongo88

Postby sticky-fingers on Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:50 am

thanx both of you (Y)
Have to try but it looks like hell :crazyeyes:
sticky-fingers

Postby sticky-fingers on Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:44 am

Milosensas wrote:
ksmiz wrote:
Can be done?....

[ Image ]

Exactly, that's what I want to do, and my question as a newbie that I am ... can be done?

For both
-> in overlay_packages.iff, open gamecommon.OJSON with notepad++
quickest way, replace all true by false
so it disable also wipes etc.... lot of stuff to test

it also removes the quick game animation (but not the sound :x )

sticky-fingers

Postby mariusdaniel99 on Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:26 am

is it possible to alternate the scoreboards? for example one match the espn one, the next match the tnt one..or do i always have to change them in the modding folder?
mariusdaniel99

Postby jhk4839 on Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:15 pm

It seems that your link(Google Drive) to ESPN scoreboard V1.1 doesn't work now. Could you fix the problem?
jhk4839

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K19 Modding